Wasps signs have actually gone!! (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Anyone confirm this? Just drove past the Ricoh and it looked like the big Wasps signs had gone. Anyone else seen this?

shmmeee

I swear the one by the roundabout had gone and couldn’t see one on the A444 side but I got excited about this before and was wrong so would appreciate confirmation from someone else.

I’d drive back and check but traffic is mental right now.

GaryJones

We’re you actually in Coventry??
Still there when I looked.

Flying Fokker

I swear the one by the roundabout had gone and couldn’t see one on the A444 side but I got excited about this before and was wrong so would appreciate confirmation from someone else.

I’d drive back and check but traffic is mental right now.
Was there at 1pm.

shmmeee

WHY CANT I DELETE THIS THREAD!!??

deserve tv land GIF by Teachers on TV Land

CJ_covblaze

It’d be disappointing if they have removed them. I was hoping they’d auction off the chance to rip them down and destroy them. Gives us all something fun and enjoyable to do while raising a few quid for charity.

The Philosopher

Offer the Administrator a tenner for the signs and that you’ll remove them yourself. They’re an asset of the Wasps, right?, and moneys should go to creditors.

In all seriousness the new Wasps entity ought to have them (if they’ve purchased the trademark) but I’m not convinced that we’ve seen the last of them at the CBS.

That P share business is far from clear and in Rugby circles they are big fish. I have no idea how it works but it could easily be that the P share wrangling goes on for 18 months by which time they’ve got themselves back in their Prem. What would be the easy option then? Exactly.

They could move, but no other club will want them on “their patch” so maybe not so easy.

Add to that, we’ve no idea what the lease says about Wasps and MA who “rescues” distressed brands. Bottom line: Wasps are a distressed brand.

Otis

Okay, so the signs are still there, fine, but what about the stadium? Did you see that at all?

Frostie

It’d be disappointing if they have removed them. I was hoping they’d auction off the chance to rip them down and destroy them. Gives us all something fun and enjoyable to do while raising a few quid for charity.

Should be the top prize on the half-time Kick It For A Ticket, might see some better efforts then.

Users who are viewing this thread