Wasps Value Ricoh Arena at £48.5 million (2 Viewers)

lordsummerisle

I like how a drop from a 19,000 average crowd last season to 10,000 last week is repeatedly described as a "dip" in the CT story.

Grendel

Probably for the same reason we have to have a Wasps sub forum on a CCFC forum.

We should withdraw it - then you and Italia will stop posting forever.

skybluetony176

We should withdraw it - then you and Italia will stop posting forever.

The only reason why I post on this site anymore is to wind you up. I openly admit that. The fact that I only post on the Wasps sub forum actually says more about what you want to talk about not me.

Grendel

The only reason why I post on this site anymore is to wind you up. I openly admit that. The fact that I only post on the Wasps sub forum actually says more about what you want to talk about not me.

But you don't wind me up. I just find you boring and as a WUM you are pretty shit

skybluetony176

Not because your a city fan then?

It started out that way Nick but when it stopped becoming a CCFC forum and turned into a CCC, CET, Higgs, ACL and Wasps haters forum there seems little point coming on here to talk football anymore.

skybluetony176

Not because your a city fan then?

It started out that way Nick but when it stopped becoming a CCFC forum and turned into a CCC, CET, Higgs, ACL and Wasps haters forum there seems little point coming on here to talk football anymore.

Brighton Sky Blue

Well we won an exciting game today, why not post about that?

Sick Boy

Then you and italia label others 'the paranoid 6' hahaha.

It appears that anyone who tries to have a balanced view makes you feel comfortable. This is more of a 'sisu haters' forum more than anything else. All the above parties you mentioned, SISU, GR, MM & BR etc have played their own role in the demise of our club. Yet for some reason you don't like to admit that those you have mentioned above have played their part.

Grendel

italiahorse

Then you and italia label others 'the paranoid 6' hahaha.

It appears that anyone who tries to have a balanced view makes you feel comfortable. This is more of a 'sisu haters' forum more than anything else. All the above parties you mentioned, SISU, GR, MM & BR etc have played their own role in the demise of our club. Yet for some reason you don't like to admit that those you have mentioned above have played their part.

Balanced ? :) The same 6 pick up on every possible Wasps banana skin and then mutually like each others comments. This thread is one of them.
Move on it's boring !!

Sick Boy

Balanced ? :) The same 6 pick up on every possible Wasps banana skin and then mutually like each others comments. This thread is one of them.
Move on it's boring !!

I am sure that more than 6 people on this forum are against them being in Coventry.

italiahorse

I am sure that more than 6 people on this forum are against them being in Coventry.

I'm sure there are lots. Most however have realised that Wasps are now established and are just enjoying the football perhaps realising the fight is lost. Some, including myself, think they might just be our ticket for survival.
Soon we will all just go and watch the football and leave the politics and finances behind.
Sisu have gone quiet but with the JR's looming have yet to shut the fcuk up.

Grendel

I'm sure there are lots. Most however have realised that Wasps are now established and are just enjoying the football perhaps realising the fight is lost. Some, including myself, think they might just be our ticket for survival.
Soon we will all just go and watch the football and leave the politics and finances behind.
Sisu have gone quiet but with the JR's looming have yet to shut the fcuk up.

So who are the 6? If someone started a poll asking - would you like wasps to fail in Coventry what would it result in? What would you vote in such a poll - yes or no?

italiahorse

So who are the 6? If someone started a poll asking - would you like wasps to fail in Coventry what would it result in? What would you vote in such a poll - yes or no?

If a poll was run in Coventry for the ratepayers the majority would want Wasps to stay. CCFC going to Northampton also has influenced non football people.

I think that if Wasps fail, CCFC are more likely to fail as they can't afford to run the Ricoh and are currently being subsidised with a great deal.
The next deal will be the deciding factor and Sisu with JR1/2 may influence Wasps decision.
I refuse to get involved in a race to the bottom so in view of no plan by CCFC I want Wasps to stay.
If Wasps fail then Sisu start their drive again to put ACL into administration.

Nick

Administrator
If a poll was run in Coventry for the ratepayers the majority would want Wasps to stay. CCFC going to Northampton also has influenced non football people.

I think that if Wasps fail, CCFC are more likely to fail as they can't afford to run the Ricoh and are currently being subsidised with a great deal.
The next deal will be the deciding factor and Sisu with JR1/2 may influence Wasps decision.
I refuse to get involved in a race to the bottom so in view of no plan by CCFC I want Wasps to stay.
If Wasps fail then Sisu start their drive again to put ACL into administration.

Why do you keep saying race to the bottom? It's like a kid who just keeps saying the same thing over and over.

You are behind wasps so much because you benefit from it personally, maybe let's just cut the shit.

Sick Boy

How do you know we couldn't run the Ricoh? You need spouting this as this it is gospel but the only place has been reported is on this forum by you.

There is nothing to suggest that if Wasps fail, we fail.

I'd imagine council tax payers in Coventry would like some compensation off Wasps as they seemed to get the complex on the cheap.

As Nick as said, the only reason you want them in the city so much is because you profit from them. Fuck the football club and the city's own rugby club. You'd probably be on here telling us all how lucky we are to have a PL football club in the city had the council sold the Ricoh to one.

italiahorse

Why do you keep saying race to the bottom? It's like a kid who just keeps saying the same thing over and over.

You are behind wasps so much because you benefit from it personally, maybe let's just cut the shit.

How else can you say that people want Wasps to fail because CCFC have failed or 'you can't have it because we can't have it'.
I'm not fighting Wasps because CCFC have no plans for staying at the Ricoh and in reality can't actually afford it.
I also like going to watch them.
So people who benefit from the Ricoh haven't got an opinion ? What a childish thing to say !!

italiahorse

How do you know we couldn't run the Ricoh? You need spouting this as this it is gospel but the only place has been reported is on this forum by you.

There is nothing to suggest that if Wasps fail, we fail.

I'd imagine council tax payers in Coventry would like some compensation off Wasps as they seemed to get the complex on the cheap.

As Nick as said, the only reason you want them in the city so much is because you profit from them. Fuck the football club and the city's own rugby club. You'd probably be on here telling us all how lucky we are to have a PL football club in the city had the council sold the Ricoh to one.

:)
Whats Sisu's plan then ?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
How else can you say that people want Wasps to fail because CCFC have failed or 'you can't have it because we can't have it'.
I'm not fighting Wasps because CCFC have no plans for staying at the Ricoh and in reality can't actually afford it.
I also like going to watch them.
So people who benefit from the Ricoh haven't got an opinion ? What a childish thing to say !!
Well, it blurs opinions doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread