We are thin up front (1 Viewer)

Cavan O'Doherty

Hardly a long ball, it was a dink over the top.
I stand corrected it wasn’t a long ball, but there were a lot of long balls toward Biamou and JCH over the course of the season and in the play off semi final. To be fair to Biamou he did win a fair few but I still wouldn’t be confident in relying on him in league one, or JCH for that matter.

fernandopartridge

Andreu is being built up on the basis of what I’m not sure. Unlike Jones we’ve hardly seen him and his career record isn’t that much to shout about

Jury is out on him

I spoke to Tommy Widdrington in a hotel near Wembley after the play off final, he was waxing lyrical about Andreu

skybluegod

Mcgoldrick just been released by Ipswich... played under Robins for us before...
would be an amazing signing if he came back

Cavan O'Doherty

Mcgoldrick just been released by Ipswich... played under Robins for us before...
would be an amazing signing if he came back
Just what we need. Would surely have to take a massive paycut to join us. Cue every phoney transfer account claiming he’s joining us.

skybluegod

Just what we need. Would surely have to take a massive paycut to join us. Cue every phoney transfer account claiming he’s joining us.

Yep one would think so, must have been on around 6-10k a week at Ipswich but didn’t play much for last couple seasons... was well loved here...
If Robins has the money from Maddison, him and McNulty up front would be deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread