Well, You been giving it all the talk (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No wasn’t me,I wasn’t in white so no I’m not the one you were fantacising over sorry .
...I was.

Notts Man

Don't lie you were fat lad the 15 year old kids mocked on Saturday

I was sat the far end of the away block . As far away from kiddy corner as possible .

But there was a few fat lads sat in your more or less empty home stand where the players came out . I bet one of them was the one in white for you

theferret

I was sat the far end of the away block . As far away from kiddy corner as possible .

But there was a few fat lads sat in your more or less empty home stand where the players came out . I bet one of them was the one in white for you

Yes, noted you were sat down. Not often you see that nowadays, away followings tend to stand. Then again, you do see it with the more happy clappy clubs where there are lots of daytrippers. Did you take your half n' half scarf?

Notts Man

Yes, noted you were sat down. Not often you see that nowadays, away followings tend to stand. Then again, you do see it with the more happy clappy clubs where there are lots of daytrippers. Did you take your half n' half scarf?

No scarf especially half & half . Cannot see the point on them .

theferret

Anyway I’m going for a 3-0 home win Friday

Think you will need to score 1st to have a chance of winning .

You'll have to have at least one extra shredded wheat for that to happen. In the 270 minutes you've played against us this season you've had about 5 decent efforts on goal.

smileycov

Facebook User

Let us see if you are brave enough to come on here after the game!! Pathetic travelling support, home crowd boosted by the sba. 2-1 Coventry win, Willis with the winner

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I might be thick with geography but I'm not deluded.

Nick

Administrator
I don't like giving too much stick as I always jinx it

I gave rhead loads then he scored a peach

theferret

What ??? Sandwich short of a picnic comes to mind

Dogshit at our place on the opening day. Dogshit in the return fixture (as were we), and you created practically nothing the other day. Just the usual turgid, physical prehistoric way you approach the game. That's fine by the way, it's division 4, a few steps up from the dog and duck. Accept what you are though, because you're no Brazil.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Thanks for pointing out the bleedin' obvious. Why come on our site. ? I'm sure if you really spend time looking you might find a forum for you and the other handful of notts county supporters. Failing that there's always Sunderland.

HerneBayGaz

Remind me how many of your mugs turned up for the home game against us this season.
Oh yeh 6,167. Wow what a turn out

Covstu

Thanks for pointing out the bleedin' obvious. Why come on our site. ? I'm sure if you really spend time looking you might find a forum for you and the other handful of notts county supporters. Failing that there's always Sunderland.
The Facebook page is flooded with their fans giving it the big bollocks talk, bless em they are all excited

Otis

There was gong to be 30k sell out at the Ricoh .. then you not got enough away tickets

But you don’t even have 15k cov fans in the ground for the home leg and you still not sold out for meadow lane
And the donkey gets banned for 3 games

Can’t wait for Friday .

Hilton Wembley already booked .

Hope you have fun at tranmere next season
It's 'you've been' not 'you been' and if you think Davies is a donkey you obviously can't think he's any good anyway, so see how you cope with Jordan Willis who has had Championship clubs sniffing around him for some time and is the more experienced player, with more appearances behind him and has also played for England U18's and England U19's.

Really, really hoping you are all indeed getting really cocky about it all and fancying your chances even more.

Can't wait.

pastythegreat

Because after a shit last 3 months of the season . They still finished above you
You mean after spending longer in 2nd place than ANY OTHER TEAM THIS SEASON you still fucked up autos?!?! Haha Yet you come on Here giving it Billy big bollocks. Look pal, even IF you win on Friday and even IF you win at Wembley, given the fact that you were like 7 points clear of 3rd at Xmas, this season (or at least the 2nd half of it) has been an absolute fucking joke! You can come on Here and gloat all you like but the simple fact is your season should of finished but instead you have to try and feel better by signing up to another fans forum to feel better about your car crash season! Well don't worry, we'll finally put you out of your misery on Friday when we finally turn off the life support! Fingers crossed to a dodgy pen decision in the 87th min just to watch that fucktard Nolan blow a gasket!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

May I ask which other clubs in the championship or premier league do you think notts county are comparable with in terms of support or potential support ? Brentford ? Swansea ? Everton ?

Users who are viewing this thread