Wembley tickets (1 Viewer)

Otis

Congratulations. Great to see a parent letting their child follow their dreams.
Cheers, not just that though, I gave up my job to let her follow her dreams.

She was getting castings down London pretty much every week and they only give you 24 hrs notice to go to those for the most part, so it was impossible for her to go unless I quit my job.

Did that 5 years ago and have never worked since. At times I have had to live on the breadline, hence having to do stuff like pretty much not go out at all and to get my ST on an installment plan etc.

Have sat in my car in muddy fields waiting for her for 6,7, even 8 hours at a time. Been up to Liverpool and down to Maidstone in the same day, over 600 miles of travel.

Have set off at 3 in the morning to get her places too. For me it has been a long, arduous slog, but I would do it all over again in the blink of an eye.

She has met so many famous people and it's an experience she will never ever forget.

Londonccfcfan

Will the tickets for the play off final be sold the same way as check trade final tickets or can they be bought directly from Wembley stadium?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
A bit premature mate. Lets get to play offs first.and then beat a team above us over 2 legs. Then worry about Wembley.

Still lots to do.

mark82

She was getting castings down London pretty much every week and they only give you 24 hrs notice to go to those for the most part, so it was impossible for her to go unless I quit my job.

Did that 5 years ago and have never worked since. At times I have had to live on the breadline, hence having to do stuff like pretty much not go out at all and to get my ST on an installment plan etc.

Have sat in my car in muddy fields waiting for her for 6,7, even 8 hours at a time. Been up to Liverpool and down to Maidstone in the same day, over 600 miles of travel.

Have set off at 3 in the morning to get her places too. For me it has been a long, arduous slog, but I would do it all over again in the blink of an eye.

She has met so many famous people and it's an experience she will never ever forget.

Hope it all works out for her. All you ever want as a parent is to see your kids happy.

itsabuzzard

More power to your elbow Otis! The best of British luck to your daughter.
Is your joke book available in all good newsagents and bookshops?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Otis

Still over priced then
Yep. Most definitely.

For some strange reason you still seem to think I put some thought into any of the quips on here. :)

They are totally without thought or construction. That's why your comparisons to scripts from crappy TV shows, where they sit down and try and put in a great deal of thought into writing funny lines is way off the mark.

I write comedy, but don't put any of it out on here.

Moff

Fair play Otis, you have made an amazing commitment to your daughter and have given her a fantastic start in life, and she has had experiences she will never forget.

Although not as arduous as your schedule I am doing the same with my daughter, except in her case its football, and if I wasn't early retired (its a long story and isn't as good as it sounds) then I wouldn't be able to put in the miles I do. Its three nights a week in Leicester (yes I know its a cross to bear) and every Saturday and Sunday, and I am intent on giving her the chance to see how far it goes if that is what she wants.

Taking it back on thread, sadly its these commitments that rule us out of many matches, and leaves us as bit part fans in what has been a pretty good season, which we hope ends in success at Wembley.

Otis

Fair play Otis, you have made an amazing commitment to your daughter and have given her a fantastic start in life, and she has had experiences she will never forget.

Although not as arduous as your schedule I am doing the same with my daughter, except in her case its football, and if I wasn't early retired (its a long story and isn't as good as it sounds) then I wouldn't be able to put in the miles I do. Its three nights a week in Leicester (yes I know its a cross to bear) and every Saturday and Sunday, and I am intent on giving her the chance to see how far it goes if that is what she wants.

Taking it back on thread, sadly its these commitments that rule us out of many matches, and leaves us as bit part fans in what has been a pretty good season, which we hope ends in success at Wembley.
Fair play, Moff.

Yeah, it wasn't my choice to retire, but I had to give up work for my daughter's sake and have never worked since.

Daughter first every time. Have to sacrifice and miss out on loads (i.e. not been on holiday for 8 years), but it is a sacrifice I willingly chose to make.

Users who are viewing this thread