What are you currently listening to? (11 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

I feel like I am the only person under 50 who dabbles in here and went to nightclubs rather than Jazz bars or something.

I don't think you are even ready for some Tinchy Stryder.

Tinchy who??? :confused:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

I feel like I am the only person under 50 who dabbles in here and went to nightclubs rather than Jazz bars or something.

I don't think you are even ready for some Tinchy Stryder.

Went to many nightclubs Nick. Got into a few rumbles in them and got "ejected" by the bouncers! Happy days, those early 1970's!

Nick

Administrator

Bit of scooter for the kids!

giphy.gif

mrtrench

There are nightclubs and nightclubs Nick. I used to go to an alternative club in Bath called Moles. Wish there were more like this.

Pipehitterz

There are nightclubs and nightclubs Nick. I used to go to an alternative club in Bath called Moles. Wish there were more like this.
Is that the tiny underground one?
That's an awesome venue , the backstage area is about the size of an Anderson shelter.
Saw a Long beach hip hop ground there a few years back, it was insane. Someone made a promotional video of one of the songs, I chatted to the 2 filmmakers all night and I wasn't even in the fucking film. Grrr

mrtrench

Is that the tiny underground one?
That's an awesome venue , the backstage area is about the size of an Anderson shelter.
Saw a Long beach hip hop ground there a few years back, it was insane. Someone made a promotional video of one of the songs, I chatted to the 2 filmmakers all night and I wasn't even in the fucking film. Grrr

Yep. I saw the Cure there back in about 1982; also Blancmange twice and plenty of local bands. We went back a few years ago before the fire and couldn't stay awake long enough for others to arrive.

clint van damme

been listening to Kate Tempest new stuff, (haven't heard the whole album yet), not eeryones cup of tea but I love it.

torchomatic

The Stranger Things soundtrack. Synthtastic.

Johnnythespider

The Specials live in Wolverhampton 2010 on sky arts followed by Madness live from Clapham Common

lifeskyblue

Went to see the Aussie Pink Floyd last night in Leicester. Excellent musicianship...richly deserved standing ovation at end. great music and light show. If you like floyd you would love this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipehitterz

Went to see the Aussie Pink Floyd last night in Leicester. Excellent musicianship...richly deserved standing ovation at end. great music and light show. If you like floyd you would love this.

Always wanted to see them, they command prices that you would normally associate with high end bands
Fair play to them for pulling it off

lifeskyblue

Always wanted to see them, they command prices that you would normally associate with high end bands
Fair play to them for pulling it off

Yeah second time I've seen them and if you like floyd then well worth every penny. Comfortably Numb bought the house down. Pigs was v good and another brick in the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread