What are you currently listening to? (6 Viewers)

Gazolba

New Vaudeville Band - "Winchester Cathedral":

Gazolba

New Vaudeville Band - "Finchley Central":

wingy

Raging tinnitus
Left ear absolutely hissing and whistling away
About 7 on the volume scale :banghead::banghead:

bringbackrattles

I listen most days to Planet Rock on the radio. And Danny Bowes lead singer with rock band Thunder who has a show on the station likes listeners to send him emails, and to ask him questions etc. So I sent him one asking what band other than Thunder would you have liked to have been in ? One choice from any era ? He actually read my question out on air tonight ! He said after a good think he'd choose Slade. He's played 2 Slade tracks tonight. Fame at last !

dancers lance

Jon Hopkins - Singularity, on vinyl........'adjust's cravat'

wingy

Raging tinnitus
Left ear absolutely hissing and whistling away
About 7 on the volume scale :banghead::banghead:
Just had the second attempt at syringing my lugs this morning
Enough wax to make a candle
Might have helped a touch with my tinnitus too
Just a gentle hissing this morning.

wingy

New to me but I gather they used this to close out today's Ryder Cup coverage
Like it
Unashamedly catchy pop
Shades of Brandon Flowers in the vocals

wingy

How about this obscure little number
Realise won't be everyone's cup of tea
But so clever putting the exceptional drumming front and centre
Enjoy those who can.

dancers lance

Just had the second attempt at syringing my lugs this morning
Enough wax to make a candle
Might have helped a touch with my tinnitus too
Just a gentle hissing this morning.
We may have spoken about this in the past but I absolutely get your pain, I suffer with it, I have a constant whistling in both ears that are a different pitch this sometimes evolves into a white noise sort of sound or like waves crashing against the beach. It gets much worse if I am trying to sleep because I can tend to concentrate on it, I can't remember what true silence is anymore.

Sky_Blue_Daz

The Jesus Christ superstar soundtrack, I put this down to a combination of codine and a couple of beers on a plus note my back pains eased up

bringbackrattles

Nice charity shop trip as I got 2 CDs quid each. Best of the Steve Miller Band and Grace by Jeff Buckley.I have just started listening to Buckley, and the bloke was a genius, his version of Hallelujah is awesome.

Gazolba

Nice charity shop trip as I got 2 CDs quid each. Best of the Steve Miller Band and Grace by Jeff Buckley.I have just started listening to Buckley, and the bloke was a genius, his version of Hallelujah is awesome.
I love the Steve Miller Band. Do you mean Tim Buckley not Jeff Buckley. He was really good.

bringbackrattles

I love the Steve Miller Band. Do you mean Tim Buckley not Jeff Buckley. He was really good.
Tim was his father. He died of a drug overdose when Jeff was a kid. Check out Jeff Buckley's album : Grace. Brilliant ! He also died tragically, drowned in a swimming accident. Talented and he would have gone on to be a big star.

Gazolba

"Slice" by Five for Fighting:

W

westcountry_skyblue

Had Time flies by Oasis bought for me on iTunes for xmas quality rock and roll!!!

LastGarrison

Watching Bowie at Glastonbury in 2000. On BBC 4. Another great gone.
I was there for that! Boiling hot Sunday afternoon and think the Happy Mondays were on before them. Although I have to admit I'd done a lot of drugs that weekend so might not be 100% right.

Currently listening to Gerry Cinnamon after seeing a few friends recommend him on FB and really getting into it. Definitely worth a listen.

Users who are viewing this thread