What needs to happen in Jan window (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

This is what Hamer said 2 days after Sheff Utd move, to my daughter directly (quote) I was waiting to sign contract Doug said had been arranged, then he rang me to say they had agreed a fee with Sheff Utd, and i was to travel to see them, so it was Doug that decided . that was the quote from his mouth.
So it was all about the money, fucking DK, no better than Seppala

Boicey

Let's hope we're not struggling so much that Doug has to consider the possibility of relegation and tightening down to cover the risk.
I'd expect 3 or so to be offloaded and 1 CM to come in, and maybe 1 loan.

Viktor17

This is what Hamer said 2 days after Sheff Utd move, to my daughter directly (quote) I was waiting to sign contract Doug said had been arranged, then he rang me to say they had agreed a fee with Sheff Utd, and i was to travel to see them, so it was Doug that decided . that was the quote from his mouth.
Sorry this is just rubbish.

Grendel

Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

NorthernWisdom

Forced at gunpoint to sign, was he?

And why was he waiting?

itsabuzzard

Risible.

Flying Fokker

I’d prioritise two. We look really exposed without Sheaf so we need a nuts and bolts midfielder. Then a creative midfielder in the Hamer mould. Be happy to return Ayari to free up some wages
I guess there’s a taxi waiting for Ayari? I hoped he’d perform better. But in a team of misfiring parts it’s never going to work.

Saddlebrains

Whose money were we using before the Vik transfer then ? City is a loss making business.

Not his i assure you

The only money that Dougs 'put in' to the club so far is the Ryton renovations. And thats only because its the only tangible asset the club have for when he flogs us on in the next few years

fernandopartridge

Not his i assure you

The only money that Dougs 'put in' to the club so far is the Ryton renovations. And thats only because its the only tangible asset the club have for when he flogs us on in the next few years
I'm not sure some signs and the quality of the training pitches are big value add items TBF

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Now we are playing with a back 4 and 3 forwards , maybe we could ask Manchester united if we can loan diallo after he comes back from injury 😉

slowpoke

In striker or strikers, none are working either individually or collectively. Fresh legs might spark a partnership off.

Sick Boy

In striker or strikers, none are working either individually or collectively. Fresh legs might spark a partnership off.
We could do with a 4th choice striker but we’re unlikely to see significant investment there after the money spent. It would be an admission of failure by Robins.

Hertsccfc

We could do with a 4th choice striker but we’re unlikely to see significant investment there after the money spent. It would be an admission of failure by Robins.
I am not sure it is an admission of failure and even if it is surely it's better to do that than buy another CM, when we already have our two best players in that position. Maybe Simms and Wright will turn out to be great in the long term, but they are clearly not exactly performing brilliantly yet and we need to give them time. So what we need is an experienced striker as well as a creative attacking midfielder.

Users who are viewing this thread