what song should the players run out to on the 5th of september ? (2 Viewers)

Malaka

i'm ok with insomnia but rainin blood by slayer would kick it off

Limey

Did anyone else think that the pre-match music was too loud at the Ricoh? The sound system sounded pretty crap to me. Maybe less PA volume would encourage more crowd noise...

ccfc92

Did anyone else think that the pre-match music was too loud at the Ricoh? The sound system sounded pretty crap to me. Maybe less PA volume would encourage more crowd noise...

it annoys me when they do the HT scores, and you can't hear the person saying the scores, yet the music is blasted out? :facepalm:

not so much at the Ricoh, but other grounds in particular.

cornoccfc

Most grounds do that, can barely hear people talk beside you.

Lower the music volume and switch it off close to kick off.

stupot07

Three Little Birds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

turlykerd

i think there should be around 5 minutes leadin up to the players coming out, of most our chants playing , not so loud, out of the PA

mr blue sky, city till i die, followed by in our coventry homes , twist and shout, and then as the players come out, PUSB, being sang like a national anthem with someone on the mike ....sell out ricoh , 18-25 thousand singing ... i would fuckin love that !!

chiefdave

Cheesy songs like Boys are Back in Town, 3 Lions etc will probably get played in the hour or so before the game. I'd go Mr Blue Sky and the either Twist and Shout or Sky Blue Song for the team coming out. Definitely no goal music.

Covkid1968#

Have always thought Cov should run out to Guns of Navarone by the Skatalites. No real link other than the Ska connection, but it's suitably anthemic and I love the ragged glory of it.

Definitely NO tune played when/if we score.

Yeah happy with this classic Ska track but still prefer the Specials take on it....GOT TO BE "GUNS OF NAVARONE", its original and has the link with that great multi cultural City of ours!!!!!!

ogrizovic1987

Yeah happy with this classic Ska track but still prefer the Specials take on it....GOT TO BE "GUNS OF NAVARONE", its original and has the link with that great multi cultural City of ours!!!!!!

I've always thought it ought to be 'Guns....' - if not to run out to, then sometime just before kick off. It's local, it's chantable and it even mentions Rico(h) in it. Ideal.

olderskyblue

Should play the "pandemonium" piece from the 2012 olympics opening ceremony, for a full 15 minutes before the game starts. Lots of drums... lovely

hopesprings

Friday on my mind......... THE Easy Beats

I would love it if we could use the 1970 England world cup song "BACK HOME" really well known to everyone over the age of 50 !!! but seriously if some clever person could find that we could just alter a the words to fit the situation!

ccfcway

I would love it if we could use the 1970 England world cup song "BACK HOME" really well known to everyone over the age of 50 !!! but seriously if some clever person could find that we could just alter a the words to fit the situation!

Back home, we were thinking about you
When you were far away
Back home, we were really behind you
In every game you played
Callum Wilson......and every goal he was scoring
he was sold
and we got someone poor in
And we'll give all we've got to give
now they boys are back home

lordsummerisle

This should be played on the big screen as well.

No footballing reasons, just fancy the arse off her.

[video=youtube;6xckBwPdo1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xckBwPdo1c[/video]

spider_ricoh

Haven't read the whole thread so not sure if these have been mentionted, but how about either It's Good to Be Back (clearly not too controversial at the CT used it in their live feed on the day of the return announcement) or, Turn it On Again by Genesis....

otherwise, I always did like Mr Blue Sky by ELO...

lordsummerisle

Haven't read the whole thread so not sure if these have been mentionted, but how about either It's Good to Be Back (clearly not too controversial at the CT used it in their live feed on the day of the return announcement) or, Turn it On Again by Genesis....

otherwise, I always did like Mr Blue Sky by ELO...

I bet Smooth FM is the only channel on your Digital Radio.

RoboCCFC90

Maybe everyone in attendance should just belt out the Sky Blue Song as the lads walk out the tunnel, that would be more intimidating then any pop song!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrtrench

[video=youtube;fPWU8hy0McY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPWU8hy0McY[/video]

For Steve Spires

Users who are viewing this thread