What the fuck has happened to England (3 Viewers)

Otis

We're only 17 mins, so give them a chance. Not been great, but that was an error by Harry Kane that gifted that chance for the goal.

Brighton Sky Blue

Very easy and soft. Just going side to side offering nothing for minutes at a time.

People will point to tiredness but this is how Southgate has always set us up.

lifeskyblue

Thought England had started lot better than previous games…but undone by poor marking and no challenge. Now Hungary in front England look devoid of ideas and Hungary gaining in confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

As some have said - Southgate is a really decent bloke, and a perfect front man for the FA, but - what has he achieved in management. He has at his disposal a fabulous array of players, yet - particularly tactics wise - can't get a tune out of the proverbial fiddle.

He holds England back but the best managers not going to be interested in the job and there are no better English managers who the can appeal to on a national pride basis.

Terry Gibson's perm

Kane has become what Rooney became a bloke who plays everywhere but where he should.

I have always said Southgate is no good and my opinion doesn’t change, he wouldn’t get a top half job in the prem.

Brighton Sky Blue

He holds England back but the best managers not going to be interested in the job and there are no better English managers who the can appeal to on a national pride basis.

I’d always assumed Slippy or Lampard would take the role after a few years.

stupot07

Kane has become what Rooney became a bloke who plays everywhere but where he should.

I have always said Southgate is no good and my opinion doesn’t change, he wouldn’t get a top half job in the prem.
I know, he was defensive centre mid at some point. No wonder we haven't scored from open play in over 4.5 hrs

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

FulltimeWum

If and when they get relegated at least they will find their level in a group similar to Armenia, Iceland and Albania.

Sky Blue Harry H

Well he's achieved things no other England manager has.

Not sure how much was down to him, as the players at his disposal, plus a dollop of good fortune. Like him as a bloke, but I still can't forgive his defensive nature plus his blindness towards Maddison.

Users who are viewing this thread