What's your gripe? (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Internet upload speed.

It doesn't matter where you live in the UK or how good your download speed may be, you're lucky if you can upload at more than 1/10th of your download speed.
Agree, it just took me a while to respond as Internet wasn't working!

Nick

Administrator
Internet upload speed.

It doesn't matter where you live in the UK or how good your download speed may be, you're lucky if you can upload at more than 1/10th of your download speed.

Not all the time :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• speedtest.jpg
    speedtest.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 76

Nick

Administrator
Is that from a home connection or from a hosted server box Nick?

Thats my workstation desktop (it is virtual)

Actual BT home connection is 62mb down and 18mb up (not as fast :( ) I don't tend to do much from the home connection.

BackRoomRummermill

Wankers normally driving some low level German 3 series or A3 car parking in parent and child spaces in supermarkets etc

Your not special cos your driving a German car

mrtrench

Wankers normally driving some low level German 3 series or A3 car parking in parent and child spaces in supermarkets etc

Your not special cos your driving a German car

Surely anyone doing that is a twat, irrespective of what car they drive. Yes, I drive a German car and I drive slowly and considerately. :) Actually, I find it's 4x4 drivers that are the least considerate as a generalisation.

Johnnythespider

Another Facebook one, people telling you how long it is till Christmas in February. Get a life .

NorthernWisdom

Surely anyone doing that is a twat, irrespective of what car they drive. Yes, I drive a German car and I drive slowly and considerately. :) Actually, I find it's 4x4 drivers that are the least considerate as a generalisation.

4x4 drivers down one lane country roads who refuse to go onto the grass because they don't want to get their car dirty and thus make me, in my pint sized shitemobile, do so instead.

oakey

En suites.
It's not normal to want to sleep next to where you wash, shave, piss and shit mate. Unless you're disabled it's bloody lazy too.

I would make an exception for a guest room. It's all about distance from bodily functions not proximity thank you.

Last edited:

Covstu

BMW drivers have broken indicators pull into lanes when the feel like it. Audi lot are bad too!!

mrtrench

Labour politicians saying that they don't agree with Corbyn but they will support him if elected and the party must be united to win the next election. What they are saying is that being in power is more important than doing what they believe is right.

J

Jack Griffin

I love that so much. So much honesty, so much passion and you can tell he knows his stuff and is very well reasoned.

God bless Stephen Fry.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

LOL, I see what you did there.

oakey

I love that so much. So much honesty, so much passion and you can tell he knows his stuff and is very well reasoned.

God bless Stephen Fry.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Yes I show the rant in my philosophy classes. It doesn't actually make any difference though, does it? He claims that God has no right to allow evil but that doesn't mean it ain't so. In other words what we believe doesn't alter reality. There might still be a God and that God may or may not permit evil, you see.

Gazolba

Cooking instructions on packages and tins printed in a typeface so small they can't be read even with the aid of reading glasses, you need a magnifying glass and strong light source to be able to read them.

What about the cooking instructions printed on the bottom so as soon as you have opened the package, you can no longer turn it over.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What about the cooking instructions printed on the bottom so as soon as you have opened the package, you can no longer turn it over.

And usually printed in micro-dot size font so you can't bloody read them anyway!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

People not abiding by the known unwritten rule of give way from the right at round abouts! Especially mini ones and especially the newish one on Daventry road!!

Sick Boy

What is the point in the m1 improvements. The majority of drivers in this country become confused at anything other than a 2 lane dual carriageway. If they can't cope with 3 lanes then why build 4?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Talking of motorways and dual carriageways, here on the island we have just ONE stretch of dual carriageway. It runs from Newport to a traffic island by the hospital and is just over 1000 yards in length! The locals like to think it's their motorway! They can reach the break-neck speeds of nearly 50mph before reaching the end! :D

dutchman

Talking of motorways and dual carriageways, here on the island we have just ONE stretch of dual carriageway. It runs from Newport to a traffic island by the hospital and is just over 1000 yards in length! The locals like to think it's their motorway! They can reach the break-neck speeds of nearly 50mph before reaching the end! :D

What, a horse and cart can reach 50mph? :eek:

eastwoodsdustman

Saying absolutely out of context. Its absolutely wrong to keep saying it. A council Woman on the radio this morning annoying me intensely (or absolutely) by saying that the council were absolutely doing the right thing. Its right up there with the wrong use of 'so' at the start to sentences in my eyes.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread