Where's the E Tickets for Saturday (1 Viewer)

stgeorge1966

Its 9.40am and where are my e tickets for Saturday.

Shambles, Joke of a club :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just thought i would give everyone a new thread to moan about

Negative Negative Negative (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Johnnythespider

Got mine, do you have to print them or can you scan them on your phone as I don't have a printer

hamertime

Not had my 4 yet. Not even an email to say they will be sent out in the next couple of days etc. Pathetic really

torchomatic

Ah, just like the Playoff final! Mine arrived at 9:18.

rexo87

It's an absolute fuck up if they need to be printed with 48 hours notice

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

hamertime

Everyone’s a winner, the club save a fortune not having to print and post and the ticket office can finish early to do the back 9 at the Hearsall.

SBT

Just got emailed mine - and my brother’s, and my dad’s. If they’re not going out to individual email addresses then I can imagine that’s going to pose problems to some people.

MalcSB

Haven’t had mine. It really pisses me off that they don’t send the e-tickets as soon as they have decided that’s what needs to happen instead of leaving it for a while when people clearly have little confidence in the entire ticketing process.

coop

Someone on another thread as had there's block 15 so mine will arrive about 10pm tonight

shepardo01

Got mine for Block 19 - BUT, in my group of emails (me/dad/kids) it also included somebody who I purchased ticket for (through network when renewing) that sits with us but usually has all correspondence sent through to him!!!....

coop

Got mine for Block 19 - BUT, in my group of emails (me/dad/kids) it also included somebody who I purchased ticket for (through network when renewing) that sits with us but usually has all correspondence sent through to him!!!....
I bet all our season tickets are going g to same email address then 👍

Sbarcher

Is it not the case to just press a button and 19,000 emails fly out together?
Maybe I'm just being too simplistic!

edgy

They dont need to be printed. They said they did last season and you could use your phone. I did for every match I attended.

It even says in the press release you can scan your phone.

1691669649509.png

Reactions: AOM

Brighton Sky Blue

I looked hard for the e ticket
So hard for the ticket
Send it now send it now
Else I’ll start a picket

Frank Sidebottom

They're taking the piss now. Screenshot_20230810_144051_Outlook.jpg
SEND ME MY FUCKING TICKET FIRST!!!!

Also.... ordered my Dad a ticket for the Sunderland and Watford games, Ordered both in one transaction and the same seat.... the Sunderland one has arrived but not the Watford one..... surely you'd send them together.

Users who are viewing this thread