Where's the E Tickets for Saturday (1 Viewer)

hill83

Just got a text off the mrs dad worrying asking if I’ve got my ticket yet as he hasn’t. First time he’s EVER text me. Coventry City bringing people together. #PUSB #Chillyourtits

hill83

My lads just turned up. And my dads on my other email address. But not mine. Brilliant

Edit: For context, I’m his carer so you’d expect 2 tickets on the same account to turn up at the same time? Or am I being a silly Billy.

Last edited:

samccov1987

Block 34 aka Naughty Corner arrived.

now anybody know how you scan off the phone do you literally just put under the scanner straight off the email?

JAM See

Block 34 aka Naughty Corner arrived.

now anybody know how you scan off the phone do you literally just put under the scanner straight off the email?
Call

02476 786 411

And ask for Paul Michael.

He's the person in charge of this shitshow the CBS.

Emailed him earlier, not even an automated reply.

Very poor.

David O'Day

Call

02476 786 411

And ask for Paul Michael.

He's the person in charge of this shitshow the CBS.

Emailed him earlier, not even an automated reply.

Very poor.
how is it anything to do with the MD of the Arena?

JAM See

edgy

Come on guys. Its not rocket science.

Easiest way I've found, is to just screen shot the barcode on the ticket.

Just have that image ready on your phone when you approach the turnstile. Simply put your phone under the scanner. Badda bing.

David O'Day

He's head of the Arena.

He's banging on about sustainability.

Yet, he's sending out emails stating 'MUST PRINT'.

Of course it's something to do with him.
That's the club and ticketmaster who are sending out the emails.

You've got no reply because he looked at the email and thought "what the fuck has this to do with me"

alexccfc99

Genuinely why is this an issue every season - It’s no big deal as long as I still get to the match they could send my ticket via carrier pigeon for all I care but this happens every year, we got physical ticket stubs for the Rotherham game that never was last season as well

Can’t be that difficult to distribute a few plastic cards

alexccfc99

Can see a venue like The CBS switching completely to Apple/Google wallet tickets sooner rather than later to be honest

JAM See

That's the club and ticketmaster who are sending out the emails.

You've got no reply because he looked at the email and thought "what the fuck has this to do with me"
Ha ha.

Head of the CBSA has nothing to do with the product the CBS offers.

That really is an asinine comment.

Never had you down as shill. Now I'm not so sure.

David O'Day

Ha ha.

Head of the CBS has nothing to do with the product the CBS offers.

That really is an asinine comment.

Never had you down as shill. Now I'm not so sure.
No, as the wording of a email will be down to the club and ticketmaster.

I can explain how subcontracting works?

JAM See

No, as the wording of a email will be down to the club and ticketmaster.

I can explain how subcontracting works?
1691702331619.png

Please do explain how subcontracting works (sounds like a bit of a Tory excuse for failure to me).

Can you also add where responsibility lies whilst you're at it please?

At the end of the day, it's a fuck up by Paul Michael (MD of CBSA). Why are you defending him?

David O'Day

View attachment 31337

Please do explain how subcontracting works.

Can you also add where responsibility lies whilst you're at it please?

It's a fuck up by Paul Michael (MD of CBSA). Why are you defending him?
Because the club is responsible for ticketing the games and employ a third party company to handle the online part.

This third party company has sent out an email which you are unhappy with, there are two likely reasons for the wording of said email

1) An error by the 3rd party company
2) An error by the club who have not asked the 3rd party company to indicate that you can scan from your phone

The CBS company are not selling or distributing the tickets

JAM See

Because the club is responsible for ticketing the games and employ a third party company to handle the online part.

This third party company has sent out an email which you are unhappy with, there are two likely reasons for the wording of said email

1) An error by the 3rd party company
2) An error by the club who have not asked the 3rd party company to indicate that you can scan from your phone

The CBS company are not selling or distributing the tickets
You're missing the point.

Paul Michael doesn't personally provide the reusable glasses, didn't personally recycle 70.245 tonnes of waste, or personally collect sustainability data from all core suppliers.

However he's happy to be associated with these great achievements on the webpage.

A little bit of ownership of failure wouldn't go amiss.

That's the problem with Tory thinking. Take the credit for the good things, but never the blame for mistakes.

You are Mr. 52%. All over.

Last edited:

usskyblue

IMG_4207.jpeg

t1j4kA.gif

David O'Day

You're missing the point.

Paul Michael doesn't personally provide the reusable glasses, didn't personally recycle 70.245 tonnes of waste, or personally collect sustainability data from all core suppliers.

However he's happy to be associated with these great achievements on the webpage.

A little bit of ownership of failure wouldn't go amiss.

That's the problem with Tory thinking. Take the credit for the good things, but never the blame for mistakes.

You are Mr. 52%. All over.
you on crack mate?

Users who are viewing this thread