Who is going to give us a break or least some answers (3 Viewers)

Grendel

What the fuck are you on about ??

That you don’t attend home games I’d guess

ccfc92

I'd wager my 9 year old has been to more games at the Ricoh than you since our return. I'd wager that she has been to more than you and ccfc92 combined in the last 2 seasons.

Nothing worse than the ones who moan that they miss out and give it loads when don't bother going anyway. World's apart from people like Stupot / Otis etc who actually bother when they come back after missing out.

You really are pretentious aren't you. To answer your previous question, several home games and a couple of away games this season. If I lived in Coventry, I would be at every home game and the majority of away games. Unfortunately, money dictates to how many games I can get to, unfortunate but that's how it is. Cost of living is high down here in Bournemouth, I have bills to pay before spending a couple hundred coming up to Coventry. If I lived in Coventry your little dig might be relevant, but I probably still go to more games than some people live in Coventry.

You mentioned your daughter going to games, but I'm sure if money was tight, you'd choose food and a home over going to a football game.

oucho

Having thought about it over the years, I think it's wrong to criticize those who went to Sixfields as I did at the time. I didn't go myself but plenty of genuine CCFC fan mates of mine did, including a very good friend. That wasn't a political gesture on their part, they just wanted to watch the team. Some of the people in question have had CCFC season tickets for several decades, so there's no use saying they're not proper fans. You can be mates with people whilst making different choices in life, and you can disagree with someone whilst not holding their choices against them.

Nick

Administrator
You really are pretentious aren't you. To answer your previous question, several home games and a couple of away games this season. If I lived in Coventry, I would be at every home game and the majority of away games. Unfortunately, money dictates to how many games I can get to, unfortunate but that's how it is. Cost of living is high down here in Bournemouth, I have bills to pay before spending a couple hundred coming up to Coventry. If I lived in Coventry your little dig might be relevant, but I probably still go to more games than some people live in Coventry.

You mentioned your daughter going to games, but I'm sure if money was tight, you'd choose food and a home over going to a football game.

I didn't ask for your life story. Just for you to prove my point that you were whinging about not being able to do something you wouldn't have really done anyway while others could. You did that perfectly.

My point is very relevant, the person who comes into the thread trying to have digs acting like he was missing out every week doesn't go much anyway. Wonder about Magwitch?

Amazing how people who went back to going week in / week out like those I mentioned don't seem to give it loads?

Magwitch

Sounds to me ccfc92 you must have been on here in the past belly aching about not being able to get tickets for certain probably high profile games or something, I know I haven’t so must be you you naughty fellow!

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Sounds to me ccfc you must have been on here in the past belly aching about not being able to get tickets for certain probably high profile games or something, I know I haven’t so must be you you naughty fellow!

Or it's blindingly obvious that the people who keep out with shit like that don't really bother going themselves anyway?

Shame I didn't get some odds and put some actual money on.

Magwitch

Or it's blindingly obvious that the people who keep out with shit like that don't really bother going themselves anyway?

Shame I didn't get some odds and put some actual money on.
Again, what the fuck are you on about?

Grendel

Again, what the fuck are you on about?

Pretty simple - bloke takes moral stance and he was robbed of watching the team every week and it transpired he doesn’t go a lot anyway

ccfc92

I didn't ask for your life story. Just for you to prove my point that you were whinging about not being able to do something you wouldn't have really done anyway while others could. You did that perfectly.

My point is very relevant, the person who comes into the thread trying to have digs acting like he was missing out every week doesn't go much anyway. Wonder about Magwitch?

Amazing how people who went back to going week in / week out like those I mentioned don't seem to give it loads?

No, your point is very irrelevant. You're trying to make out I choose not to go to games. The only games I choose not to go to, are those at sixfields.

I've never once said I don't go to games at the Ricoh or away as a protest. Only sixfields.

You're right, you didn't ask for my life story, but you can't compare the games I can get to, to you or your daughter as you live in Coventry. It's a poor comparison. It's like me saying to someone who lives abroad, I bet I go to more games than you.

ccfc92

Sounds to me ccfc92 you must have been on here in the past belly aching about not being able to get tickets for certain probably high profile games or something, I know I haven’t so must be you you naughty fellow!

I don't believe I have as far has I'm aware. Always gone to games and bought the memberships so never had an issue getting tickets. Just Nick desperately trying to prove a point that isn't there.

Nick

Administrator
No, your point is very irrelevant. You're trying to make out I choose not to go to games. The only games I choose not to go to, are those at sixfields.

I've never once said I don't go to games at the Ricoh or away as a protest. Only sixfields.

You're right, you didn't ask for my life story, but you can't compare the games I can get to, to you or your daughter as you live in Coventry. It's a poor comparison. It's like me saying to someone who lives abroad, I bet I go to more games than you.

I didn't say anything about choice. I asked about games you actually go to.

If I lived abroad, I wouldn't be moaning that my local back home had been shut down if I never really went there anyway or trying to slate people who met up in a different pub.

Nick

Administrator
I don't believe I have as far has I'm aware. Always gone to games and bought the memberships so never had an issue getting tickets. Just Nick desperately trying to prove a point that isn't there.

Oh the point is there, it's just that you two aren't really sharp enough to get it. Shock.

Grendel

It’s easy to protest and take moral umbrage when half the time you wouldn’t and couldn’t be arsed to go anyway

Grendel

ccfc92

It’s easy to protest and take moral umbrage when half the time you wouldn’t and couldn’t be arsed to go anyway

I can always be arsed to go. I've even done the trip up to Covntry and back midweek a few times.

As discussed, I'm not protesting. I always said I'd go to the Ricoh regardless of sisu. I didn't go to sixfields because sisu took us there. Don't see your point personally?

ccfc92

I didn't say anything about choice. I asked about games you actually go to.

If I lived abroad, I wouldn't be moaning that my local back home had been shut down if I never really went there anyway or trying to slate people who met up in a different pub.

So you're saying because I can't make every game, I can't be upset if we move out of Coventry, okay then

If I didn't go to any games at all and chose not to out of protest, I'd see your point to an extent.

Warwickhunt

Given that the consequence of them having the balls would mean the end of the club is that what we want?
No! My point is they would never follow up with their threat to Boddy

Nick

Administrator
So you're saying because I can't make every game, I can't be upset if we move out of Coventry, okay then

If I didn't go to any games at all and chose not to out of protest, I'd see your point to an extent.

It's really straight forward to understand, the fact you are both struggling so much explains a fair bit.

ccfc92

It's really straight forward to understand, the fact you are both struggling so much explains a fair bit.

No, youre struggling to make some kind of point about how many games I go to and the club moving away. When I said I go nly don't go to some games because of logistical reasons, you're scrambling for a come back and then say it's obvious what you're saying.

I'm up next week for the Luton game, is that okay? Do you I have your permission and do you want to make a note of it on which posters attends games on here?

Nick

Administrator
No, youre struggling to make some kind of point about how many games I go to and the club moving away. When I said I go nly don't go to some games because of logistical reasons, you're scrambling for a come back and then say it's obvious what you're saying.

I'm up next week for the Luton game, is that okay? Do you I have your permission and do you want to make a note of it on which posters attends games on here?

The fact you still can't see what is being said is quite worrying. Just a shame the ones who post shite like you came out with aren't the brightest.

There really is no scrambling on my part. It's actually quite funny watching somebody who tried to give it loads turn out to not actually really bother anyway and be a bit slow.

ccfc92

As in not very fast. How else?

So as you don't have any points that have any substance, you start with personal attacks. You've completely gone off on a tangent and once you've been proved wrong at every point you've tried to make, just start saying it's obvious etc.

Funny how you don't actually reply to points raised.

letsallsingtogether

Wasps owner was sniffing around the Arena 3 years before we moved to Sixfields
I know that Tim knew that so why didn't his employers do anything about it.
Oh they did they left it empty clever strategy that.

Users who are viewing this thread