Why go on the pitch (1 Viewer)

SonOfSnoz

Ffs, i went to the match yesterday & saw no trouble!
Looking on here, it looks like it was a day trip for young offenders!
It was a great day for City fans, well attended & great performance & result!
I hope MKD send CCTV footage to the relevant authorities & get the few morons identified, caught & punished for their stupidity!
They are NOT real Cov fans & a minority!
Why let them spoil a great day out for the team!
Cov fans are no where near Milwall scum levels!

M&B Stand

I hope MKD send CCTV footage to the relevant authorities & get the few morons identified, caught & punished for their stupidity!
They are NOT real Cov fans & a minority

How do you know they're not real Cov fans? So what a few people got over excited. Big deal.

Wombat

Don't know why but for those of a certain age this conjurs up an Image of Hilda Baker saying," Have you been Walter"?

"Has he been, Has he been?" Thanks Wingy... took me back 40 years in an instant!

"Oooooooooh, Walter!" :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I said per hour Houchens head,please read before posting.
I've had 6 pints, I think you've outdone me !!!!

I DID read before posting.
We started at 2.00pm on a Sat. We left the ground at around 5.15pm. That's 3¼ hours which, for £23 a game, worked out to £6.13 an hour. That was about 14 years ago! Like I said, I can't believe stewards are paid less now than we were all those years ago. Over to you..........

Changeyourface

Ffs, i went to the match yesterday & saw no trouble!
Looking on here, it looks like it was a day trip for young offenders!
It was a great day for City fans, well attended & great performance & result!
They are NOT real Cov fans & a minority!
Why let them spoil a great day out for the team!
Cov fans are no where near Milwall scum levels!

Well said mate! Personally, I'm still waiting for West Midlands police to arrest and ban all the scum that ran on the pitch at our last game at Highfield Road. Unfair that they go without punishment whilst us REAL Cov fans have to deal with our reputation being dragged through the mud.

Users who are viewing this thread