Why is he?? (1 Viewer)

wingy

SAYING THIS??
SAYING THIS??

Share on print Share on email

PM122884162607787-Medium-4042923.jpg
Richard Keys

Celebrity Coventry City fan Richard Keys has blasted the decision to give bidders more time to make an offer for Coventry City Ltd.
Last week, administrator Paul Appleton put back last Friday's deadline by seven days.
TalkSPORT host Keys took to Twitter to slam the delay and nail his colours to the bid from American Preston Haskell IV, which is fronted by Joe Elliott and Gary Hoffman.
Keys tweeted: "Re CCFC. Outrageous extension of deadline to buy club. Haskell, Hoffman & Elliott will reunite heart and soul of club AT Ricoh. Must support"

wingy

Seven days? The OUTRAGE of it all!
I thought it was a good thing as it tied in with the extention of the creditors meeting ,and it seems to have allowed more clarification to come from the league,meanng a better bidding process where there is more confidence in what you're bidding for.Or did they already know the leagues position and have had to bid more?:confused::(

dongonzalos

Mr Haskell has been preparing for this for a while.
Most likely did not need an extension

May give SISU more time to delay things

Or Far East time to submit a competitive bid.

Which may of may not be a good thing for CCFC as we know nothing about them like with SISU.

We have had a little bit of time to do some digging on Mr Haskell. He has said what he wants to do and how he intends to do it. Mr Keys' relationship with Mr Hoffman is influencing his opinion creating the dramatic outburst.

Last edited:

Mucca Mad Boys

I spoke to him on twitter yesterday, he claimed that there was no one better than PH4 and I'd have to 'trust him' as I said this extension gave PH4 opportunity to revise offer and also, there could be people better than PH4. Pleasantly surprised he answered what I said.

Richard Keys is Cov through and through...not one of these so called celeb fans that we heard of when we were in the Prem...Eddie Jordan, Brian McFadden ect...he wants the same as all of us, I did not understand the shit he used to get from Cov fans on Twitter, he has an opinion as much as we do about his club, and maybe he let one or two things slip that I bet he regrets as much as anyone, but if he is like us, he clings to any bit of hope that is out there - one thing he has been constant about is he has wanted SISU for a long time...unlike a lot of Cov fans (until now)

CCFCDan87

Richard Keys is Cov through and through...not one of these so called celeb fans that we heard of when we were in the Prem...Eddie Jordan, Brian McFadden ect...he wants the same as all of us, I did not understand the shit he used to get from Cov fans on Twitter, he has an opinion as much as we do about his club, and maybe he let one or two things slip that I bet he regrets as much as anyone, but if he is like us, he clings to any bit of hope that is out there - one thing he has been constant about is he has wanted SISU for a long time...unlike a lot of Cov fans (until now)

Totally agree bud

Sky Blue Dal

Nice one Keys... At least he's showing some passion in the Sky Blues ... Why some Sky Blue fans keep knocking him is beyond me... He has true Sky Blue blood running through his veins.

PUSB

RoboCCFC90

Nice one Keys... At least he's showing some passion in the Sky Blues ... Why some Sky Blue fans keep knocking him is beyond me... He has true Sky Blue blood running through his veins.

PUSB

The same kind of Sky Blue Blood as Mark Robins has flowing through his vains?

Sky Blue Dal

Well said !! Put it nicely :)

ajsccfc

I can only assume that anyone claiming Keys doesn't deserve criticism purely because he supports Cov hasn't a single bad word to say about any of the posters here for the exact same reason.

Sky Blue Dal

The same kind of Sky Blue Blood as Mark Robins has flowing through his vains?

Key's is still with us isn't he and still supporting the City from last time I heard him on the radio.

Then again I can't blame Robins leaving ... He saw something was not right in the SISU camp.... Now after all this fiasco, we can all see why.

Lucky escape I say!

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Key's is still with us isn't he and still supporting the City from last time I heard him on the radio.

Then again I can't blame Robins leaving ... He saw something was not right in the SISU camp.... Now after all this fiasco, we can all see why.

Lucky escape I say!

I don't doubt that Richard Keys' intentions are good and that he is trying to be supportive, but we have all been supportive and voiced our concerns about the Adminstrator and he bit back, I just want Paul Appleton to asses, make the right decision which will support CCFC for all reasons and do his job correctly. They're will always be people who think these things drag out, but look Portsmouth for an example they entered Administration in February 2012 (Second time round) and only came out of Admin in April 2013, which is 14 months, CCFC on the other hand entered Admin in March and could have a new owner by August (Hopefully), a total of 6 months, we need to be patient..

Sky Blue Dal

I don't doubt that Richard Keys' intentions are good and that he is trying to be supportive, but we have all been supportive and voiced our concerns about the Adminstrator and he bit back, I just want Paul Appleton to asses, make the right decision which will support CCFC for all reasons and do his job correctly. They're will always be people who think these things drag out, but look Portsmouth for an example they entered Administration in February 2012 (Second time round) and only came out of Admin in April 2013, which is 14 months, CCFC on the other hand entered Admin in March and could have a new owner by August (Hopefully), a total of 6 months, we need to be patient..

I agree with what you say ... as long as the delay is to give more time for the Asia bid.

The Haskell and the Asian consortium bids would probably be the best options we have on the table so far to move the club forward. Just hope the administrator does his job properly for the best interest of the club and not who assigned them the work.

I'd rather he say something than keep silent. He has boosted awareness of our plight.

i dont know, ive been tweeting talksport for last couple of days asking for retweets regarding to not one penny more campaign and jimmy hills wifes telegraph thing. they aint retweeted anything. suppose if it aint top 7 prem teams or england they aint interested

Sky Blue Dal

i dont know, ive been tweeting talksport for last couple of days asking for retweets regarding to not one penny more campaign and jimmy hills wifes telegraph thing. they aint retweeted anything. suppose if it aint top 7 prem teams or england they aint interested

Sad to say this but you are right! :-(

if one person here was being singled out for the abuse that Richard Keys got I would like to think that the right minded amogst us would say something - I know I would.

I can only assume that anyone claiming Keys doesn't deserve criticism purely because he supports Cov hasn't a single bad word to say about any of the posters here for the exact same reason.

RoboCCFC90

I agree with what you say ... as long as the delay is to give more time for the Asia bid.

The Haskell and the Asian consortium bids would probably be the best options we have on the table so far to move the club forward. Just hope the administrator does his job properly for the best interest of the club and not who assigned them the work.

We can but hope dear sir

Richard Keys has tweeted the OPM - you need to tweet him not talksport.

@richh87

Have met Richard Keys and he was a good guy. Andy Gray on the other hand I've only heard bad things about.

Keys is a proper City fan and has a big media presence; therefore I welcome his input.

I think the delay is for the Asian consortium, and if its Huawei as had been speculated, then they are my preferred bidder.

ajsccfc

if one person here was being singled out for the abuse that Richard Keys got I would like to think that the right minded amogst us would say something - I know I would.
What kind of abuse does Keys get? Stuff about his various tweets that come to nothing? Child's play.

Grendel gets worse from far more people here, to name but one.

I did have a look on Huawei wiki page and they are no strangers to dirty tricks have a read there is some stories on there saying they have been caught out a few times copying compitors software/inventions and giving bribes to win contracts - it was originally a company ran by the Chinese government then privatized...these people could be trouble if things do go quite right!

ccfc92

I did have a look on Huawei wiki page and they are no strangers to dirty tricks have a read there is some stories on there saying they have been caught out a few times copying compitors software/inventions and giving bribes to win contracts - it was originally a company ran by the Chinese government then privatized...these people could be trouble if things do go quite right!

what about if it was between sisu or Huawei?

Users who are viewing this thread