Why is he?? (1 Viewer)

I have never got involved with the tit for tat on here tbh the ones that do it are all as bad as each other - I listen to Keys and he has said how much stick he has got from Cov fans so much that he does not get involved anymore, so I can only take it from that he had enough abuse - Childs play? unless your at the end of that abuse I would suggest your not qualified to comment on it.

What kind of abuse does Keys get? Stuff about his various tweets that come to nothing? Child's play.

Grendel gets worse from far more people here, to name but one.

ajsccfc

I have never got involved with the tit for tat on here tbh the ones that do it are all as bad as each other - I listen to Keys and he has said how much stick he has got from Cov fans so much that he does not get involved anymore, so I can only take it from that he had enough abuse - Childs play? unless your at the end of that abuse I would suggest your not qualified to comment on it.

I'm sure there's some distance between the abuse he claims to get and what he actually does, being economical with the truth as he tends to be - the main reason he gets people's backs up in the first place.

I'm sure his intentions are honorable, but he shouldn't be above reproach because he's the closest we have to a public outlet. He let a lot of people down when he got their hopes up, circumstances within his control or not. He must be smart enough to realise people aren't going to fall at his feet when he follows up with more of the same.

Last edited:

torchomatic

I think you'l find that EVERYONE has red blood. Though admittedly I'm not sure about Vulcans.

Nice one Keys... At least he's showing some passion in the Sky Blues ... Why some Sky Blue fans keep knocking him is beyond me... He has true Sky Blue blood running through his veins.

PUSB

torchomatic

Why are they your preferred bidder? Money or morals? The line between the two get blurred on here.

I think the delay is for the Asian consortium, and if its Huawei as had been speculated, then they are my preferred bidder.

@richh87

Why are they your preferred bidder? Money or morals? The line between the two get blurred on here.

Morals?

What have either done that is immoral?

To be honest I'd be delighted if either take over the club. What I like about Huawei is that it is part of a much larger project to invest in the area, as they're trying to build their global brand in the west. That means they need people on-side and can't let what has happened to SISU happen to them.

None of us have a crystal ball though; there really is no way of telling how any owner will pan out.

I like both, but feel that Huawei (if it is them) are wealthy enough to not only get out of League 1, but to push for the Premiership. Not so sure about Haskell's wealth.

torchomatic

Grendel

My question was to ccfcTommy fuck all to do with you, nosey c**t

Language little bear. I am just curious why you need to know someone to form an opinion?

rupert_bear

No I don't.

He's a celebrity in the public domain, on the radio, twitter etc, so you don't need to meet him in order to like/dislike him.
I just find it hard to see why anyone can dislike somebody they have never met other than seeing him on TV or hearing him/her on radio. I have met Keys and he comes across a nice bloke, and a genuine passionate Sky Blue fan and before someone jumps in about noy going to matches that means fuck all. He's okay.

Grendel

I just find it hard to see why anyone can dislike somebody they have never met .

Really?

I've never met Stalin, Hitler, Genghis Khan or Vlad the Impaler.

However, from what I've read about them I would not want them round for tea.

torchomatic

David Cameron, George Osborn, Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher. I find it quite easy.

I just find it hard to see why anyone can dislike somebody they have never met other than seeing him on TV or hearing him/her on radio. I have met Keys and he comes across a nice bloke, and a genuine passionate Sky Blue fan and before someone jumps in about noy going to matches that means fuck all. He's okay.

Sick Boy

What do you think about those who have never met Fisher, yet threaten his kids and family?

Are you really comparing Richard Keys to them...? they maybe historically vile people to us, but to some they were leaders and people to be followed - one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...and all that.

Really?

I've never met Stalin, Hitler, Genghis Khan or Vlad the Impaler.

However, from what I've read about them I would not want them round for tea.

ajsccfc

I just find it hard to see why anyone can dislike somebody they have never met other than seeing him on TV or hearing him/her on radio.

That's clearly what the opinion is based on though in that case, isn't it?

I mean, if you have to be in the presence to judge properly, how close were you to Gregor Rioch's troubles with where his academy team should be housed when you were mouthing off about how it's none of his business?

Last edited:

Sky Blue Dal

I did have a look on Huawei wiki page and they are no strangers to dirty tricks have a read there is some stories on there saying they have been caught out a few times copying compitors software/inventions and giving bribes to win contracts - it was originally a company ran by the Chinese government then privatized...these people could be trouble if things do go quite right!

I can tell you that many companies in telecoms infrastructure are behaving this way ... It's just that they are Chinese seem to be highlighted more.

Even in mobile devices ... look at Apple vs Samsung copyright violation cases ... been going on for a while in courts worldwide.
Same with Nokia vs Apple, Nokia vs HTC, Samsung vs Nokia and so on.

I can comfortably say that Huawei are successful in business and cannot risk tarnishing there reputation. Owning a football club for them is going to be like playing with a toy. There is no chance they will behave like SISU.

If they are not happy with CCFC they will just sell and cut there losses. Losses from owning a club like CCFC would not even put a dink on there profits... believe me they are a big fish in a small pond and still growing.

Just ask, BT, Vodafone, EE, Tmobile, O2, 3, and many others who are happily doing business with them.

Last edited:

rupert_bear

That's clearly what the opinion is based on though in that case, isn't it?

I mean, if you have to be in the presence to judge properly, how close were you to Gregor Rioch's troubles with where his academy team should be housed when you were mouthing off about how it's none of his business?
The Rioch issue was different, and in my opinion was put up to say what he said by his employers as i think it they thought it looked better from him than Fisher or Waggott. Funny how we have heard F/A from him since or before come to that matter, when it became pretty clear IMO it was sisu at fault again, not paying due bills again.

Otis

Are you really comparing Richard Keys to them...? they maybe historically vile people to us, but to some they were leaders and people to be followed - one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...and all that.

Freedom fighter?

I see Keys as more and Urban Guerilla to be honest.

He has the great big hairy back and knuckles and everything.

ajsccfc

The Rioch issue was different, and in my opinion was put up to say what he said by his employers as i think it they thought it looked better from him than Fisher or Waggott. Funny how we have heard F/A from him since or before come to that matter, when it became pretty clear IMO it was sisu at fault again, not paying due bills again.

You said he had no business commenting. What business did you have?

Grendel

You said he had no business commenting. What business did you have?

He's changed the goalposts. Rupert thinks Rioch was forced to comment and say nice things. Probably was tortured in the cellar at sisu HQ. or perhaps bribed like robins was when he suggested the club were not to blame.

rupert_bear

Nothing been said by him since says it all to me, perhaps looking to preserve his job so i don't blame him for that as i suspect Steven Pressley, who sees youth team as a big thing for the future may have other ideas in that department.

Users who are viewing this thread