Why is he?? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Some big ol' assumptions you're making there. I'm surprised, I must say.
New manager, new owners, new broom, new beginning. Hopefully. I have been told from within that the new manager is not impressed with our youth set-up one bit, just where that leaves current staff is anyones guess.

Sick Boy

Not read it, been soaking up the sun in Tenerife, enlighten me

Originally Posted by rupert_bear
I just find it hard to see why anyone can dislike somebody they have never met other than seeing him on TV or hearing him/her on radio. I have met Keys and he comes across a nice bloke, and a genuine passionate Sky Blue fan and before someone jumps in about noy going to matches that means fuck all. He's okay.

What do you think about those who have never met Fisher, yet threaten his kids and family?

Nick

Administrator
New manager, new owners, new broom, new beginning. Hopefully. I have been told from within that the new manager is not impressed with our youth set-up one bit, just where that leaves current staff is anyones guess.

The youth setup is probably not impressed with him either. :facepalm:

Sick Boy

I have been told from within that the new manager is not impressed with our youth set-up one bit, just where that leaves current staff is anyones guess.

ahhh yes, just like when you told us your insider informed you that a takeover was imminent months ago.

rupert_bear

What do you think about those who have never met Fisher, yet threaten his kids and family?
You get idiots who spout these sorts of threats usually gob-shites. My opinion of Fisher is he is simply a mouth piece for Seppalla and co. All his mouthing about playing elsewhere in my opinion is hot-air designed simply stir things up, why ? time will tell. We will be at the Ricoh come August and many more Augusts to come.

Users who are viewing this thread