Why were Joy Seppala and Tim Fisher in the royal box for club officials at Wembley? (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Mates with Doug. So sponged an invite

slowpoke

I would have put the pair of them in amongst the faithful….and they didn’t wear colours.

Sick Boy

Don’t Robins and Fisher get along well? Pretty sure he was heavily involved in getting Robins to come back as well.

slowpoke

Why do these two fucking cretins keep getting brought up, almost brought our club to extinction, I wouldn’t piss on either of them if they were on fire.

Last edited:

Ashdown

Terrible liars and profiteers. Have to be still friendly with King as was always suspected. They probably have a football style sell on clause for when he sells to Frasers.

Kilclines curly mullet

Why didn’t we pay the rent
Why did we move to Northampton
Why did Tim grow a beard
Why did Tim suggest a statue for Joy
Why did we bring in Slade

Come on….we have a new owner and it’s time for a new start

Move on.

slowpoke

Terrible liars and profiteers. Have to be still friendly with King as was always suspected. They probably have a football style sell on clause for when he sells to Frasers.
I doubt that’s true but if so my betting is Mr Ashley would give either the steam off his shite.

fatso

This is just a joke.
They lost a fortune investing in ccfc, it lost them millions. How people can seriously believe they were making money is beyond belief.
Their ownership was an unmitigated disaster for ALL parties, including them.

Hobo

From what I have heard, from a mates sister whose best mate sorts out Joy's bunions; Fisher found some land for a football stadium and they were trying to flog it to Luton. Slight problem land not in Luton?

Users who are viewing this thread