Will our fans behave at County? (1 Viewer)

steve82

I’ll admit that smoke bombs look pretty good under the lights at night, I don’t agree with setting them off tho in the concourse or throwing them on the pitch or risking hitting innocent people.

On a softer note what ever happened to tic-a-tape confetti stuff, or loo rolls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I think if we lose and go out then the atmosphere and some people actions in the heat of that disappointment could be inappropriate and hopefully not life or career changing for them. I wont be happy but it wont want me to boo the team or punch someone, we go again next year if that's the case.

Tommo72

There could be issues with a significant number travel up without tickets and try to watch it in pubs up there

I think that will be a real concern. I was talking to people yesterday only going for the crack, Police will need to be smart next week.

steve82

Friday could be a party atmosphere or a very toxic one.

FA surely have to provide a strong good referee for this.

Nick

Administrator
After seeing the state of so many Notts County fans, smash the place up. (not the actually decent Notts County fans, just the mongrels)

Nick

Administrator
they were the dregs of nottingham weren't they.

At the game there were lots of decent, normal fans, families etc. Like any club though there are so many who are trying their hardest to get on the undateables. Let's just let our mongrels have a scrap with their mongrels and the rest can get on with it and hopefully watch us hammer them!

David O'Day

At the game there were lots of decent, normal fans, families etc. Like any club though there are so many who are trying their hardest to get on the undateables. Let's just let our mongrels have a scrap with their mongrels and the rest can get on with it and hopefully watch us hammer them!
normal? looking at their fans was like watching the Cantina bar scene in Star Wars

Nick

Administrator
normal? looking at their fans was like watching the Cantina bar scene in Star Wars
PM228268.jpg

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Friday could be a party atmosphere or a very toxic one.

FA surely have to provide a strong good referee for this.

18th May 2018
Notts County FC (First Team) v Coventry City FC (First Team)
Football League Play Offs Div 3
Referee: Drysdale, Darren
Assistant Referee: Kane, Graham
Assistant Referee: Ganfield, Ronald
Fourth Official: Joyce, Ross

Tommo72

Will our fans behave at county? Depends on the result plus I can see a good few being in the home end. No, it’ll go off regardless of the result.

County have been refunding tickets from Cov fans with a history of CCFC transactions, my mate was refunded yesterday. However, I agree with your sentiments.

Bennosdancingfeet

I'd find that impossible, it's going to be difficult for you to blend in there!

Done it at loads of away games. You have the banter with all the cov lot in the pub prior to the game then just behave yourself and not clap when you’re in the ground. If you’re sensible it’s never a problem

clint van damme

View attachment 9597 Our last visit to ML a few weeks ago, anyone see this shit?

A post from a County messageboard today.

Not good. However, are they unaware of their supporters carry on by the underpass on Friday? Trying to start on Sky blues and one of them took a swing at my lads 15 year old mate.
Every club has their arseholes, us and them, no point trying to take the moral high ground,

Hobo

I’ll admit that smoke bombs look pretty good under the lights at night, I don’t agree with setting them off tho in the concourse or throwing them on the pitch or risking hitting innocent people.

On a softer note what ever happened to tic-a-tape confetti stuff, or loo rolls.

Loo rolls!!! Now that is early 70's. Keepers trying to kick it off the pitch and getting all wrapped up lol!!

clint van damme

Loo rolls!!! Now that is early 70's. Keepers trying to kick it off the pitch and getting all wrapped up lol!!

swear i saw one thrown either last Saturday or the Saturday before, but it didn't unravel. Lets go retro!

Nick

Administrator
I really hope people aren't spitting on kids either way, if the Muppets want to fight the Muppets then crack on out of the way.

Spitting on kids though?

chiefdave

I really hope people aren't spitting on kids either way, if the Muppets want to fight the Muppets then crack on out of the way.
With social media if the idiots want to belt the crap out of each other why not just arrange to meet up somewhere away from the ground and any innocent bystanders and get on with it.

Users who are viewing this thread