Will the trust come out and actively oppose a move away from the Ricoh ? (2 Viewers)

Otis

I can't sneak up on people now, I sound like sleigh bells.

Pretty shit and worthless now, but great fun come the last week in December.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Steve.B50

Pretty simple question. Considering their membership has voted they will not actively participate with the move away, will they now ACTIVELY OPPOSE any such move?

Surely amongst your membership their will be virtually unanimous support for such a move. Certainly as a fans group, by NOT outright condemning such a move is letting down their paying membership.

It seems that certain of your membership have decided already enough is enough, and I can hardly believe that the rest are happy with the trust's stance of appeasement of sisu's highly aggressive actions which will almost certainly be suicidal for the club.

Sure if they want to see the end of the club fine continue doing so little, but how can a fan's group live with itself it had a chance (however small or difficult) to save the club, and did nothing! It's all very well attacking the administrator and the landlords, but I'm sure the administrator can claim he is simply doing his job (however we as individuals may disagree), and the landlords have fulfilled their legal commitments. yet inexplicably the trust has refused to go on record and publicly denounce what TF and his sisu paymasters are trying to do to the club they CLAIM to support.

Certainly as a fan myself I could NEVER live with myself knowing that I may have had an opportunity to DO something about it and did nothing as the trust - by NOT SPECIFICALLY CONDEMNING A MOVE AWAY are doing.

But hey, I at least HAVE done whatever I can, shame the trust cannot say the same!

so SBT - WILL YOU FINALLY STAND UP FOR THE CLUB? OR ARE YOU JUST IN IT FOR THE PUBLICITY?

I'm sure getting on the TV or being constantly invited on cwr is a brilliant ego boost, but by not backing up the privileged position with AFFIRMATIVE ACTION you are wasting that opportunity!

Dear Matthew
Please try and get along to one of our meetings and discuss your issues with us at the trust.

Regards

Steven

covmark

Dear Matthew
Please try and get along to one of our meetings and discuss your issues with us at the trust.

Regards

Steven

Fighting a losing battle mate, he won't meet you, he'll just sit behind his keyboard throwing accusations at the trust, and preaching how he does more but doesn't charge a pound

psgm1

Banned
Who the fuck is Matthew?

Using my quote yet getting name wrong

Shows how much attention the fucknuckles at the trust ACTUALLY have!

YET AGAIN When it comes to actions the COWARDS at the trust hide behind the keyboards !

psgm1

Banned
Why are you bothered?:thinking about:

WHY? Because they have acquired an undeserved privileged position being in direct contact with various organisations, yet are doing NOTHING!

They ridicule me for posting emails to people, yet what have THEY done that is any more? They refuse to outright condemn the move time and time again.

Fence sitting from a fan's group is a disgrace. Moving away from the ricoh WILL kill the club. EVERYONE knows this, yet this muppets REFUSE to do anything. Considering the vitriole of the emails sent to the administrator, is it not suspicious that they haven't sent similar probing emails to sisu - WHY? Surely if anyhting they should at least be sending probing emails to BOTH sides if they are taking a neutral stance, otherwise their can only be ONE conclusion - their leadership is in cahoots with sisu.

Yet all they do is attack a fellow cov fan, the landlords, the adminstrators. Infact they attack ANYONE EXCEPT SISU. The stink of cosying up to sisu is overpowering.

THAT's why I criticise these people and will continue to do so until they stop trying to cosy up to the owners! Because by cosying up to the owners they are BETRAYING THE CLUB

duffer

Who the fuck is Matthew?

YET AGAIN When it comes to actions the COWARDS at the trust hide behind the keyboards !

Keyboard warrior unable, unwilling, or most likely too frightened to go to public meetings calls trust members "f*cknuckles" and "cowards".

Unbelieveable.

Get along and say your piece if you feel that angry about what the trust are doing, or quit whining.

The fact that they'd still welcome your opinion after this ridiculous level of personal abuse gives them some credit.

Personally, I think you're probably the most unpleasant poster on these forums and if I was going to propose a motion to the trust it would be to stop wasting time with people who have to resort to shouting and stamping their feet, and focus on those whose opinions may differ, but can at least behave like grown ups.

psgm1

Banned
What is your definition of what they should be doing here?

SOMETHING - ANYTHING. The point is they are doing nothing positive. They are shooting off emails to everyone except sisu - WHY are sisu not being held to the same standard?

THe only logical conclusion is they are not upset with sisu's actions. otherwise they would DO something!

If they are going to attack me for posting emails to the main players, you can hardly expect then to get praise for basically doing the exact same thing, but on a lower level!

It's the complete and utter hypocricy of these people. They have done in effecgt less than what I as an individual have done, yet expect to be treated as conquering heroes!

Surely a group that claims to speak for 2000 should do a hell of a lot more than one disabled ex-serviceman!

SOMETHING - ANYTHING. The point is they are doing nothing positive. They are shooting off emails to everyone except sisu - WHY are sisu not being held to the same standard?

THe only logical conclusion is they are not upset with sisu's actions. otherwise they would DO something!

If they are going to attack me for posting emails to the main players, you can hardly expect then to get praise for basically doing the exact same thing, but on a lower level!

It's the complete and utter hypocricy of these people. They have done in effecgt less than what I as an individual have done, yet expect to be treated as conquering heroes!

Surely a group that claims to speak for 2000 should do a hell of a lot more than one disabled ex-serviceman!

Thanks. I think I get what you mean now. I'm not sure I agree or disagree with you here but have you discussed this with anyone from the trust directly rather than on the forum and if so what was the outcome?

Sounds to me like you should set up a 121 with somebody from the trust and get this sort of thing off your chest.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

!

YET AGAIN When it comes to actions the COWARDS at the trust hide behind the keyboards!

This would be more powerful if it weren't for the fact that in the same post you were called Matthew, you were invited to go speak with them in person, no keyboards or SHOUTY CAPS in sight.

SkyBlueSwiss

I used to enjoy his posts - they could be amusing sometimes, and even correct sometimes as well.
Now I am getting bored with his silly drivel. Do we have to keep seeing this sort of stupidity on here?
Is he on a windup or is he silly enough to mean the drivel he writes?

covmark

Thing is pal you've made your point over and over again, we got your opinion the first time. Why don't you meet with the trust and discuss your beef face to face instead of hurling abuse on here

italiahorse

Who the fuck is Matthew?

Calm down. SISU are winding you up.
New Stadium he he he

Ripbuster

Quote from Appleton staement-
"The process is complicated and I am still waiting on various answers from parties involved which will assist in my investigation. I have made this quite clear to ACL who, I am pleased to say, are assisting me in my enquiries.
"I have also made that position clear to the Sky Blues Trust and have pointed out many of these enquiries must remain confidential.

Have the trust made fans aware of this contact?,Have the trust stated,What exactly he said to them or what they can disclose?

@psgm1.......For the good of this forum.....I think there is an outstanding question here. Have you tried to meet with the trust F2F re the points you raise?

Steve.B50

Who the feck is Matthew?

Shows how much attention the fecknuckles at the trust ACTUALLY have!

Sorry was not thinking, thought I was sending a reply to someone else.
With regards to calling me a coward, I hope you do not actually mean that statement?

letsallsingtogether

He goes on about the trust attacking a fellow City fan yet he attacks over 2000 all those who have joined and might i say the majority on here.
Needs to make a difference:thinking then he can come on here shouting and balling.
Very strange person :thinking about:
Agreed, calm down.
Does not matter who Matthew is.

letsallsingtogether

Sorry was not thinking, thought I was sending a reply to someone else.
With regards to calling me a coward, I hope you do not actually mean that statement?

Why apologises he never does any way sounds like a matthew
Oh and Steve I would never call you that ;)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why apologises he never does any way sounds like a matthew
Oh and Steve I would never call you that ;)

Actually whoever he is' he is a clever person I've liked some of his posts lately and a lot of his posts in the past when he concentrates on the problems that we have. So PSGM carry on the good work but PLEASE concentrate on the common enemy we all know who that is it is not a group of fellow supporters :wave:

Actually whoever he is' he is a clever person I've liked some of his posts lately and a lot of his posts in the past when he concentrates on the problems that we have. So PSGM carry on the good work but PLEASE concentrate on the common enemy we all know who that is it is not a group of fellow supporters :wave:

Seems certainly clever in dodging the direct question of "What have you done to discuss your points with the Trust" :wave:

letsallsingtogether

Exactly he is one of the few on here that likes to rant and rave but doesn't answer you when challenged,
but at the same time expects an answer from you or you are scum and threatening and being paid to do little

OVER TO YOU AGAIN PGSM1???

psgm1

Banned
Really I haven't answered? I think I have been pretty clear! I AM doing something, all the traitors at the trust are doing are trying to feather their own nest!

When I ask for fees for doing nothing then it can be fair comment for me to expect to do something for that money, But I am not a self promoting ego-maniac trying to get in front of any and every camera, get my drones to attack, yet when push comes to shove - do FUCK ALL!

Yet again the fuckwits cannot even read the cliques press release!

THEY HAVE NOT SAID THEY WILL NOT DEAL WITH SISU!

THEY INDEED HAVE STATED THEY ARE QUITE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH SISU

All they have said is they will not help with the move. That is absolutely NOT saying they condemn the move and will fight it - IS IT YOU BRAINDEAD DRONES

It must be so humiliating for the organisation that promised so much has done fuck all.

As for talking to the trust. Have they answered my question -NO - ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS ATTACK!

Yet they are such hypocrites they accuse me of PRECISELY what they are doing.

What is the point of dealing with a bunch of egotists like this? If the trust DID anything useful or not self-serving then perhaps I would consider contacting them, but in the same way I wouldn't deal with the scumbags at sisu, I wont deal with the scumbags at the trust either.

In the same way I criticise sisu for their actions, it is just as valid to criticise the increasingly mis-trusted trust. And if you traitors cannot understand that perhaps you should arrange another film night - that might raise you another £0.30p

letsallsingtogether

Yes but some on here don't read posts properly then go off on a crusade to try and turn every Tread on here with their drivel just because he was played with as a kid properly still is:eek:
I think the trust have already clearly stated they wont support the move out of Coventry didnt they?

Bluegloucester

Really I haven't answered? I think I have been pretty clear! I AM doing something, all the traitors at the trust are doing are trying to feather their own nest!

When I ask for fees for doing nothing then it can be fair comment for me to expect to do something for that money, But I am not a self promoting ego-maniac trying to get in front of any and every camera, get my drones to attack, yet when push comes to shove - do feck ALL!

Yet again the feckwits cannot even read the cliques press release!

THEY HAVE NOT SAID THEY WILL NOT DEAL WITH SISU!

THEY INDEED HAVE STATED THEY ARE QUITE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH SISU

All they have said is they will not help with the move. That is absolutely NOT saying they condemn the move and will fight it - IS IT YOU BRAINDEAD DRONES

It must be so humiliating for the organisation that promised so much has done feck all.

As for talking to the trust. Have they answered my question -NO - ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS ATTACK!

Yet they are such hypocrites they accuse me of PRECISELY what they are doing.

What is the point of dealing with a bunch of egotists like this? If the trust DID anything useful or not self-serving then perhaps I would consider contacting them, but in the same way I wouldn't deal with the scumbags at sisu, I wont deal with the scumbags at the trust either.

In the same way I criticise sisu for their actions, it is just as valid to criticise the increasingly mis-trusted trust. And if you traitors cannot understand that perhaps you should arrange another film night - that might raise you another £0.30p

Scary..........

Users who are viewing this thread