Will the trust come out and actively oppose a move away from the Ricoh ? (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

NO you haven't answered the question you say that you have been threatened by the trust please show us the proof
you just keep saying the same things but never back it up. Who at the trust gets paid for their work? please reply with proper answers
You said earlier that they don't back up fans about playing away from the Ricoh now you say they do
Now they are all traitors,hypocrites egotists,but you refuse to meet them to discuss anything. you are doing what sending e-mails well I did that as well where as it got you how many reply s have you had come on post them on here we are all curious

PLEASE GIVE US THE ANSWERS we are waiting:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Really I haven't answered? I think I have been pretty clear! I AM doing something, all the traitors at the trust are doing are trying to feather their own nest!

When I ask for fees for doing nothing then it can be fair comment for me to expect to do something for that money, But I am not a self promoting ego-maniac trying to get in front of any and every camera, get my drones to attack, yet when push comes to shove - do FUCK ALL!

Yet again the fuckwits cannot even read the cliques press release!

THEY HAVE NOT SAID THEY WILL NOT DEAL WITH SISU!

THEY INDEED HAVE STATED THEY ARE QUITE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH SISU

All they have said is they will not help with the move. That is absolutely NOT saying they condemn the move and will fight it - IS IT YOU BRAINDEAD DRONES

It must be so humiliating for the organisation that promised so much has done fuck all.

As for talking to the trust. Have they answered my question -NO - ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS ATTACK!

Yet they are such hypocrites they accuse me of PRECISELY what they are doing.

What is the point of dealing with a bunch of egotists like this? If the trust DID anything useful or not self-serving then perhaps I would consider contacting them, but in the same way I wouldn't deal with the scumbags at sisu, I wont deal with the scumbags at the trust either.

In the same way I criticise sisu for their actions, it is just as valid to criticise the increasingly mis-trusted trust. And if you traitors cannot understand that perhaps you should arrange another film night - that might raise you another £0.30p

psgm1

Banned
WHY are the trust so determined to try and deflect the blame? WHY haven't the trust answered MY questions? Clearly I HAVE found the truth about the trust

The fact they point blank refuse to condemn the move away the ricoh, the fact they are happy to still speak to them proves my point. Clearly they are more concerned in trying to silence a fan than do what the yclaim to do.

THAT is HYPOCRICY - THAT is BETRAYAL of the Trust - and the Trust CANNOT answere because the plain truth is they are so obsessed with power for its own sake they dare not criticise any side lest they be left out.

That is the inconvenient truth and the fact the trust are getting soo vitriolic in their attempts to silence me simnply PROVES my assumptions!

win9nut

WHY are the trust so determined to try and deflect the blame? WHY haven't the trust answered MY questions? Clearly I HAVE found the truth about the trust

The fact they point blank refuse to condemn the move away the ricoh, the fact they are happy to still speak to them proves my point. Clearly they are more concerned in trying to silence a fan than do what the yclaim to do.

THAT is HYPOCRICY - THAT is BETRAYAL of the Trust - and the Trust CANNOT answere because the plain truth is they are so obsessed with power for its own sake they dare not criticise any side lest they be left out.

That is the inconvenient truth and the fact the trust are getting soo vitriolic in their attempts to silence me simnply PROVES my assumptions!

I asked in an earlier thread why aren't you a member of the trust so you could contribute to their effectiveness and perhaps help to build the trust into something you see fit as representing the fans voice, as you can clearly put two words together and seem an intelligent guy, however my question went unanswered.

I don't get what it is you have against them... If I had more time, and lived nearer to Cov, I would volunteer my time free of charge as all other trust board members do to help improve the fans voice at the club.

All you keep doing is slating them, without offering to help or be any way constructive in your blatant insults at the people that have been voted to run the show and volunteered their time and energy to do so.

Can I just suggest less of the personal insults as more people will just hit that ignore button and your potentially sometimes valid points will be missed by more and more people...

On another note, when I was asked, I suggested to the trust that although it should condemn any move away from the Ricoh, it should also try to maintain a neutral stance in the ACL row. This is so that any negative effect upon the fans can still be at least improved upon with negotiation with TF. However looking back, I don't think that matters one jot now, and the trust should now attack SISU for all they're worth.

The whole we are moving out of Coventry comments in the media is (IMO) purely a sideshow to shout to potential buyers of the club that SISU do have a strategy to get out of their current mess, and that there is a chance they can still turn the club around and into profit, therefore increasing the value of the club, and therefore the sale price...

Probably just me with rose tinted glasses though...

psgm1

Banned
win9nut - finally a non-rabid defence of the trust and a rational question (something the other representatives of the trust clearly seem either unwilling or unable to provide)

My problem with the trust - and would indeed be any such organisation, is by fair means or foul they are currently in a potential position to be a real force within the club. Had I such a position, there is not a chance on god's good earth I wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail for the survival of the club.

Yet all you have to do is look at the responses to a reasonable question - you would have thought I would have asked them to do the impossible! Certain members CLAIM they have already refused to deal with sisu, but if you analyse the rhetoric this group has produced over the recent weeks, it most definitely hasn't severed all ties with sisu, indeed it went to great lengths to state categorically they would be HAPPY to talk to them.

Let's not forget this is the SAME sisu that has systematically run down the club, incurred (allegedly) inordinate debt levels within the club and their spokesperson Tim Fisher has gone on public record stating they intend to take the club out of the city! All of these should in all genuine fans invoke fury. This is our club not sisu's. Now if you are in a position to speak up for a group as opposed to an individual, you have access to the local media outlets, and I think its fair to say the vasty majority of fans, then surely it is a no brainer that you use that support to take positive actions - be it protest marches (their first attempt was a bit of a damp squib, which I suppose is why the leadership will never try that again!)

There are so many things that could be done - (Why for instance didn't the trust have a petition rather than wait for a belated one from the telegraph?). It is utterly inexplicable that with such a mandate they are doing absolutely nothing.

And WHY have a go at the administrator and ACL in public, yet NOT hold sisu to the same scrutiny? Surely they would be the FIRST group to deserve probing questions - yet they are strangely quiescent on that. And what happens when you ask these questions? The drones rather than providing a rational reasoned argument (probably because there is NO excuse for such inactivity on their parts - I raised similar points to all parties concerned and it took me just over an hour, so basically all the trust has done is spend an hour on e-mails throughout this debacle!)

Now this would be fine if they were doing whatever it is for free, but they aren't are they! They are charging for membership. Now if you charge for something, if only a nominal amount, then surely as a member you would expect the trust to be able to doing more than an ex-serviceman is doing single handedly wouldn't you?

So if I am doing everything I would expect of such a group, then isn't it reasonable to say that they are failing not only their membership, but the club they CLAIM to be fighting for! After all if I can do it, then WHY can't they. And as for talking to them, I have pretty much stated what I feel they could and indeed should be doing, yet has ANY SINGLE MEMBER of the trust answer ANY of my questions? They have sent a tirade of abuse (wow that stings), but if I were part of this group and not a single person can defend their actions with a rational well-thought out argument, then it is pretty reasonable to suggest that not only are they NOT doing what they should, but quite possibly they are simply incapable and unfit for purpose. Don't forget this group ALREADY folded once through disagreements - is THIS why they are incapable of affirmative actions?

As for negotiations with TF, the time has LONG since past where talks were possible. From day one sisu have been utterly intransigent and haven't budged one inch from their demands from when they started the rent strike. Also they have reneged on verbally agreed payments, which cut a considerable chunk out of the costs. So as pointless as it would be talking to the trust - have no doubt it would descend into chaos even if I was prepared to talk to these people, similarly it is utterly futile to talk to sisu.

Therefore you are left with the inevitable conclusion, that if they will not listen to reasoned arguments, then the ONLY course of action is precisely that - action. And when you consider their stated goal right from the get go was a last resort, it seems utterly impertinent for them to then say they wish to broker talks, when they have gone on the record and attacked ACL, they have attacked the Administrator, they have even criticised the council (be it individuals and or the trust as an entity), but have gone to great lengths to avoid rocking the boat with sisu.

This seems utterly futile. Because can the trust honestly say that by doing so it has persuaded sisu to see things their way? Surely history tells us that such acts of appeasement will not, have never and will never work when you are dealing with anyone that is not prepared to conceded any point!

You agree with me that the trust SHOULD be gunning for sisu, but they seem sanguine and complacent enough simply to send e-mails to the WRONG people! And as far as I am concerned the trust are not acting in the best interests of the long term future of the club, and as such if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem. And I will fight anyone, individual, group, player manager that is doing harm to my club. Maybe that I wont succeed, but if you aren't prepared to stand up for your club - then what is the point?

By their in-actions the trust has become an irrelevant moribund organisation. Sure they will get press, but it is utterly facile and is NOT helping the club - which when all said and done is precisely what they are saying the want!

Tad

I don't think the Ricoh is even an option anymore. We simply can't go there.

Steve.B50

Really I haven't answered? I think I have been pretty clear! I AM doing something, all the traitors at the trust are doing are trying to feather their own nest!

When I ask for fees for doing nothing then it can be fair comment for me to expect to do something for that money, But I am not a self promoting ego-maniac trying to get in front of any and every camera, get my drones to attack, yet when push comes to shove - do FUCK ALL!

Yet again the fuckwits cannot even read the cliques press release!

THEY HAVE NOT SAID THEY WILL NOT DEAL WITH SISU!

THEY INDEED HAVE STATED THEY ARE QUITE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH SISU

All they have said is they will not help with the move. That is absolutely NOT saying they condemn the move and will fight it - IS IT YOU BRAINDEAD DRONES

It must be so humiliating for the organisation that promised so much has done fuck all.

As for talking to the trust. Have they answered my question -NO - ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS ATTACK!

Yet they are such hypocrites they accuse me of PRECISELY what they are doing.

What is the point of dealing with a bunch of egotists like this? If the trust DID anything useful or not self-serving then perhaps I would consider contacting them, but in the same way I wouldn't deal with the scumbags at sisu, I wont deal with the scumbags at the trust either.

In the same way I criticise sisu for their actions, it is just as valid to criticise the increasingly mis-trusted trust. And if you traitors cannot understand that perhaps you should arrange another film night - that might raise you another £0.30p

Dear psgm1
I am happy to try and answer any of your questions if I can, but it does feel that you have a personal problem with the Trust and not just SISU. I have tried to understand how anyone from the Trust has made any sort of attack on you, also I do not see how you can call us hypocrites?
Although I do not enjoy hearing the sort of things you say and the way you word them I still wish to give you the opportunity to put your point forward, so I have sent you a private message with my private email address. In these very difficult times am sure you will agree that there are much more important issues that are taking up everyones valuable time rather than reading posts of you ranting on about your dislike of the Trust.
I can confirm, this is not a threat or have I used any bad language, been aggressive or tried to sound patronising it just a very simple private message with my adrress.

torchomatic

To be honest, I wouldn't mind a new stadium that was ours, that belonged to Coventry City. However, play at the Ricoh in the meantime. What's wrong with that? The team would still be in the City, fans would be happier, everyone's a winner.

NorthernWisdom

To be honest, I wouldn't mind a new stadium that was ours, that belonged to Coventry City. However, play at the Ricoh in the meantime. What's wrong with that? The team would still be in the City, fans would be happier, everyone's a winner.

So time for ACL to come out and publicly say they'll offer the Ricoh at the lowest rent they need to break even, for three years.

torchomatic

Absolutely, regardless of who's "fault" all this is, it's not time to be bloody minded but to come to some sort of agreement. Else Coventry's loss with be Warwickshire's gain.

So time for ACL to come out and publicly say they'll offer the Ricoh at the lowest rent they need to break even, for three years.

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree 100%. However-you can be pretty certain that the building and planning costs will be put against the club.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

win9nut - finally a non-rabid defence of the trust and a rational question (something the other representatives of the trust clearly seem either unwilling or unable to provide)

My problem with the trust - and would indeed be any such organisation, is by fair means or foul they are currently in a potential position to be a real force within the club. Had I such a position, there is not a chance on god's good earth I wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail for the survival of the club.

Yet all you have to do is look at the responses to a reasonable question - you would have thought I would have asked them to do the impossible! Certain members CLAIM they have already refused to deal with sisu, but if you analyse the rhetoric this group has produced over the recent weeks, it most definitely hasn't severed all ties with sisu, indeed it went to great lengths to state categorically they would be HAPPY to talk to them.

Let's not forget this is the SAME sisu that has systematically run down the club, incurred (allegedly) inordinate debt levels within the club and their spokesperson Tim Fisher has gone on public record stating they intend to take the club out of the city! All of these should in all genuine fans invoke fury. This is our club not sisu's. Now if you are in a position to speak up for a group as opposed to an individual, you have access to the local media outlets, and I think its fair to say the vasty majority of fans, then surely it is a no brainer that you use that support to take positive actions - be it protest marches (their first attempt was a bit of a damp squib, which I suppose is why the leadership will never try that again!)

There are so many things that could be done - (Why for instance didn't the trust have a petition rather than wait for a belated one from the telegraph?). It is utterly inexplicable that with such a mandate they are doing absolutely nothing.

And WHY have a go at the administrator and ACL in public, yet NOT hold sisu to the same scrutiny? Surely they would be the FIRST group to deserve probing questions - yet they are strangely quiescent on that. And what happens when you ask these questions? The drones rather than providing a rational reasoned argument (probably because there is NO excuse for such inactivity on their parts - I raised similar points to all parties concerned and it took me just over an hour, so basically all the trust has done is spend an hour on e-mails throughout this debacle!)

Now this would be fine if they were doing whatever it is for free, but they aren't are they! They are charging for membership. Now if you charge for something, if only a nominal amount, then surely as a member you would expect the trust to be able to doing more than an ex-serviceman is doing single handedly wouldn't you?

So if I am doing everything I would expect of such a group, then isn't it reasonable to say that they are failing not only their membership, but the club they CLAIM to be fighting for! After all if I can do it, then WHY can't they. And as for talking to them, I have pretty much stated what I feel they could and indeed should be doing, yet has ANY SINGLE MEMBER of the trust answer ANY of my questions? They have sent a tirade of abuse (wow that stings), but if I were part of this group and not a single person can defend their actions with a rational well-thought out argument, then it is pretty reasonable to suggest that not only are they NOT doing what they should, but quite possibly they are simply incapable and unfit for purpose. Don't forget this group ALREADY folded once through disagreements - is THIS why they are incapable of affirmative actions?

As for negotiations with TF, the time has LONG since past where talks were possible. From day one sisu have been utterly intransigent and haven't budged one inch from their demands from when they started the rent strike. Also they have reneged on verbally agreed payments, which cut a considerable chunk out of the costs. So as pointless as it would be talking to the trust - have no doubt it would descend into chaos even if I was prepared to talk to these people, similarly it is utterly futile to talk to sisu.

Therefore you are left with the inevitable conclusion, that if they will not listen to reasoned arguments, then the ONLY course of action is precisely that - action. And when you consider their stated goal right from the get go was a last resort, it seems utterly impertinent for them to then say they wish to broker talks, when they have gone on the record and attacked ACL, they have attacked the Administrator, they have even criticised the council (be it individuals and or the trust as an entity), but have gone to great lengths to avoid rocking the boat with sisu.

This seems utterly futile. Because can the trust honestly say that by doing so it has persuaded sisu to see things their way? Surely history tells us that such acts of appeasement will not, have never and will never work when you are dealing with anyone that is not prepared to conceded any point!

You agree with me that the trust SHOULD be gunning for sisu, but they seem sanguine and complacent enough simply to send e-mails to the WRONG people! And as far as I am concerned the trust are not acting in the best interests of the long term future of the club, and as such if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem. And I will fight anyone, individual, group, player manager that is doing harm to my club. Maybe that I wont succeed, but if you aren't prepared to stand up for your club - then what is the point?

By their in-actions the trust has become an irrelevant moribund organisation. Sure they will get press, but it is utterly facile and is NOT helping the club - which when all said and done is precisely what they are saying the want!

Fine words from a SISU plant yes PLANT say all the right words SPLIT the fans just keep taking money I'm sure Tim and Joy are very proud of you should be a nice little bonus in it for you.
In military terms so that you understand DOUBLE AGENT very good PSGM1 is that your code name by any chance?

torchomatic

By labelling fans PLANTS you fracture the fan base even more. I seriously can't believe there are SISU plants on here or ACL ones for that matter. Just fans sounding off.

I don't agree with PSGM1, never have and probably never will, but I certainly don't think he's a plant of either side. Just crazed.

Fine words from a SISU plant yes PLANT say all the right words SPLIT the fans just keep taking money I'm sure Tim and Joy are very proud of you should be a nice little bonus in it for you.
In military terms so that you understand DOUBLE AGENT very good PSGM1 is that your code name by any chance?

torchomatic

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

When you make wild allegations, the onus is actually on you for the proof. (hint - shouting 'fact' isn't it)

Actually no it isn't just the same as when I'm called an inbred , hypocrite coward etc.
I am sick of this person making personal attacks not on the trust board they are big enough to look after themselves. I am sick of him making attacks on me for being a member. I am not the one trying to split the fans I've already said numerous times if you dont like what the trust is doing join and change it. I will even pay his pound so that he doesn't feel like he has sold out. All I get back is hate hate hate have any of you wondered why?
On a final point if the trust had 10000 members instead of 2000 odd what do you think it could do then? But thats never going to happen is it because we are not together and even the situation we are in wont change that Tim and Joy must be laughing their heads off knowing that they can come out with any hairbrained scheme and get away with it
why because we are to busy with in fighting. I didnt start this but I'm not going to be insulted by anybody on here without fighting back its bad enough be insulted by the club I love.

ajsccfc

Actually no it isn't just the same as when I'm called an inbred , hypocrite coward etc.

And if you rightly denied being those things and someone came back and said 'yes you are FACT prove otherwise', that'd be stupid wouldn't it?

psgm1 is a lot of things, but Tim Fisher he ain't.

ajsccfc

Because the rest of the post was irrelevant to my point. I don't care why you don't like him.

psgm1

Banned

AND THERE IT IS......

THAT IS RICH - WHEN THE TRUST REFUSES TO STAND UP TO SISU AND IN THEIR PRESS RELEASE STATE CATEGORICALLY THEY ARE PREPARED TO SPEAK TO SISU.

NOW WHAT THEY BRAVE HEROES AT THE TRUST ARE TRYING ANOTHER TACK. THEY HAVE FAILED TO ANSWE3R ANY QUESTIONS SO KEEP BOMBARDING THE THE ADMINISTRATORS WITH COMPLAINTS.

THEY KEEP SAYING I AM MAKING CLAIMS I CANNOT BACK UP, BUT THE REALITY IS I SAID LONG AGO THE TRUST ARE DESPERATE TO SILENCE ME, AND LOW AND BEHOLD THIS VERY DAY I GET A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM SOMEONE OF THE HIGH UPS WITHIN THE TRUST (AN E-MAIL ADDRESS ASKING ME NOT AND SAYING NOT TO SWEAR WHEN I CONTACT HIM) FIRSTLY, WHY WOULD I CONTACT THE TRUST, AND SECONDLY JUST LOOK AT THE HATE CAMPAIGN THAT CERTAIN MEMBERS ARE CLEARLY WAGING AGAINST ME. ACCUSING ME OF INSULTS YET THESE MEMBERS ARE HARDLY BLAMELESS IN THIS ARE THEY - YET STRANGELY I DONT COMPLAIN TO THE ADMINISTRATOR BECAUSE UNLIKE CERTAIN PRO TRUST CAMPAIGNERS ON HERE I BELIEVE IN FREE SPEECH.

SO IF YOU WANT TO GO ON PRETENDING YOU ARE A FORCE FOR GOOD TRUST FINE. KEEP BITCHING TO THE MODERATOR. I CLAIMED THAT PEOPLE WITHIN THE TRUST ARE TRYING TO SILENCE ME. NOW OF COURSE IT COULD JUST BE CONCERNED CITIZENS, BUT WOULD PEOPLE NOT INVOLVED WITH THE TRUST IN ANY CAPACITY BE SO CONCERNED WITH SILENCING ANY CRITICISM?

AND THE MODERATOR ALLOWING ATTACKS AGAINST ME YET NOT ALLOWING A RESPONSE (A BREACH OF THE EDITORIAL CODE OF CONDUCT BTW) FEEL THAT IS FREE SPEECH?

I HAVE ASKED THE TRUST SEVERAL TIMES TO SIMPLY COME OUT AND CATEGORICALLY CONDEMN SISU - INSTEAD OF ATTACKING ME AND TRYING TO USE A CAMPAIGN OF INTIMIDATION WITH ATTACK AFTER ATTACK AND WHINGEING TO THE MODERATOR, PERHAPS INSTEAD JUST COME AND STATE YOU UTTERLY CONDEMN THEIR ACTIONS (WHICH YOU STILL HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT) OR THAT YOU AREN'T AGAINST A MOVE.

HOW IS THIS MAKING INDEFENSIBLE CLAIMS? HOW CAN YOU TRY AND CLAIM THE MORAL HIGH GROUND WHEN INSTEAD OF ATTACKING THE VERY PEOPLE WHO ARE HARMING THE CLUB IN MY VIEW SISU, INSTEAD YOU SPEND INORDINATE TIME ATTACKING A FAN?

iS THIS WHAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP PAYS FOR - IS THIS WHY THEY JOINED? i CONTEND INSTEAD OF ATTACKING A FAN, YOU START TRYING TO STICK UP FOR THE CLUB!

BUT BY NOT SPECIFICALLY COMING OUT AND SAYING 100% THEY WILL NEVER SUPPORT A MOVE AWAY FROM THE RICOH SURELY IT'S THE TRUST ITSELF THAT IS CAUSING THESE FRACTIONS! ALL I AM DOING IS SAYING SITTING ON THE FENCE IS NO LONGER AN OPTION.

AND BY ATTACKING ME AND NOT SISU (WHO MANY OF THEIR CLIQUE HAVE SAID TIME AND AGAIN THEY DO NOT WANT AT THE CLUB) SURELY DOESN'T BACK UP WHAT THEY ARE SAYING NOW DOES IT!

GREAT TO SEE HOW THOSE DEFENDING THE TRUST CLAIM TO WANT FREE SPEECH, BUT ARE GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY TO DENY IT TO ME.

HOW IS THIS NOT HYPOCRICY?

psgm1

Banned
by labelling fans plants you fracture the fan base even more. I seriously can't believe there are sisu plants on here or acl ones for that matter. Just fans sounding off.

I don't agree with psgm1, never have and probably never will, but i certainly don't think he's a plant of either side. Just crazed.

btw back that up with evidence of my being paid by sisu or i expect a public apology. You people have a nerve to claim i am making unprovable claims, yet you call me a sisu plant

prove it!

By the attacks on here alone there is evidence of certain people within the trust or at least supporting the trust trying to silence me - especially after the administrators pm's today!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

AND THERE IT IS......

THAT IS RICH - WHEN THE TRUST REFUSES TO STAND UP TO SISU AND IN THEIR PRESS RELEASE STATE CATEGORICALLY THEY ARE PREPARED TO SPEAK TO SISU.

NOW WHAT THEY BRAVE HEROES AT THE TRUST ARE TRYING ANOTHER TACK. THEY HAVE FAILED TO ANSWE3R ANY QUESTIONS SO KEEP BOMBARDING THE THE ADMINISTRATORS WITH COMPLAINTS.

THEY KEEP SAYING I AM MAKING CLAIMS I CANNOT BACK UP, BUT THE REALITY IS I SAID LONG AGO THE TRUST ARE DESPERATE TO SILENCE ME, AND LOW AND BEHOLD THIS VERY DAY I GET A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM SOMEONE OF THE HIGH UPS WITHIN THE TRUST (AN E-MAIL ADDRESS ASKING ME NOT AND SAYING NOT TO SWEAR WHEN I CONTACT HIM) FIRSTLY, WHY WOULD I CONTACT THE TRUST, AND SECONDLY JUST LOOK AT THE HATE CAMPAIGN THAT CERTAIN MEMBERS ARE CLEARLY WAGING AGAINST ME. ACCUSING ME OF INSULTS YET THESE MEMBERS ARE HARDLY BLAMELESS IN THIS ARE THEY - YET STRANGELY I DONT COMPLAIN TO THE ADMINISTRATOR BECAUSE UNLIKE CERTAIN PRO TRUST CAMPAIGNERS ON HERE I BELIEVE IN FREE SPEECH.

SO IF YOU WANT TO GO ON PRETENDING YOU ARE A FORCE FOR GOOD TRUST FINE. KEEP BITCHING TO THE MODERATOR. I CLAIMED THAT PEOPLE WITHIN THE TRUST ARE TRYING TO SILENCE ME. NOW OF COURSE IT COULD JUST BE CONCERNED CITIZENS, BUT WOULD PEOPLE NOT INVOLVED WITH THE TRUST IN ANY CAPACITY BE SO CONCERNED WITH SILENCING ANY CRITICISM?

AND THE MODERATOR ALLOWING ATTACKS AGAINST ME YET NOT ALLOWING A RESPONSE (A BREACH OF THE EDITORIAL CODE OF CONDUCT BTW) FEEL THAT IS FREE SPEECH?

I HAVE ASKED THE TRUST SEVERAL TIMES TO SIMPLY COME OUT AND CATEGORICALLY CONDEMN SISU - INSTEAD OF ATTACKING ME AND TRYING TO USE A CAMPAIGN OF INTIMIDATION WITH ATTACK AFTER ATTACK AND WHINGEING TO THE MODERATOR, PERHAPS INSTEAD JUST COME AND STATE YOU UTTERLY CONDEMN THEIR ACTIONS (WHICH YOU STILL HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT) OR THAT YOU AREN'T AGAINST A MOVE.

HOW IS THIS MAKING INDEFENSIBLE CLAIMS? HOW CAN YOU TRY AND CLAIM THE MORAL HIGH GROUND WHEN INSTEAD OF ATTACKING THE VERY PEOPLE WHO ARE HARMING THE CLUB IN MY VIEW SISU, INSTEAD YOU SPEND INORDINATE TIME ATTACKING A FAN?

iS THIS WHAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP PAYS FOR - IS THIS WHY THEY JOINED? i CONTEND INSTEAD OF ATTACKING A FAN, YOU START TRYING TO STICK UP FOR THE CLUB!

BUT BY NOT SPECIFICALLY COMING OUT AND SAYING 100% THEY WILL NEVER SUPPORT A MOVE AWAY FROM THE RICOH SURELY IT'S THE TRUST ITSELF THAT IS CAUSING THESE FRACTIONS! ALL I AM DOING IS SAYING SITTING ON THE FENCE IS NO LONGER AN OPTION.

AND BY ATTACKING ME AND NOT SISU (WHO MANY OF THEIR CLIQUE HAVE SAID TIME AND AGAIN THEY DO NOT WANT AT THE CLUB) SURELY DOESN'T BACK UP WHAT THEY ARE SAYING NOW DOES IT!

GREAT TO SEE HOW THOSE DEFENDING THE TRUST CLAIM TO WANT FREE SPEECH, BUT ARE GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY TO DENY IT TO ME.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Steve.B50

AND THERE IT IS......

I sent you a private message asking you to contact me to discuss your issues and questions as you go on so much I am not sure what you actually want to know, we have not asked you to be quiet or silence you.
Still not see anything from anyone attacking you.
People keep saying everyone to just ignor you but I am trying to give you an opportunity to discuss things in a sensible manner

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

btw back that up with evidence of my being paid by sisu or i expect a public apology. You people have a nerve to claim i am making unprovable claims, yet you call me a sisu plant

prove it!

By the attacks on here alone there is evidence of certain people within the trust or at least supporting the trust trying to silence me - especially after the administrators pm's today!

Why didnt you use my post? Of course I cant prove it nor do I believe it but at least it got a response. As for a public appology:thinking about:No

I sent you a private message asking you to contact me to discuss your issues and questions as you go on so much I am not sure what you actually want to know, we have not asked you to be quiet or silence you.
People keep saying everyone to just ignor you but I am trying to give you an opportunity to discuss things in a sensible manner

I find it hard to take this person seriously until he/she responds to something like that. If you guys have a history or a falling out that was verbal or F2F then so be it but nothing has been posted to suggest that and PSGM1 is very selective in what he responds to.

simple_simon

His name is Paul Masterson

kg82

prove it!

You're a complete and utter mentalist. He said he didn't think you were a plant on either side and you sound off at him!! Get back in your clock.

psgm1

Banned
Not only is it wrong to name, it is ILLEGAL under the PCC Editorial code of conduct, and it is NOT my name.

I don't like PM'ing stuff, and as is clear from that there are people supporting the trust who ARE trying to silence me. WHAT exactly are they so scared of? Why will they not simply outright condemn ANY efforts to move away from the Ricoh?

Why when it's abundantly clear that sisu are no longer prepared to discuss the matter further are the trust implicitly condoning sisu by NOT outright condemning them. It is by their actions that it can be proven they are sitting on the fence.

There are now people on here trying to publish my name (AGAINST THE LAW UNLESS I GIVE EXPLICIT CONSENT BTW) that the tactics are getting ever more dirty. ow when you consider how strongly people were attacking sisu for using underhand tactics, it appears that people who are supporting the trust are using precisely the same tactics, and intimidatory measures (Have I tried to release other poster's names for example?)

As an ex-serviceman who served his country for over a decade, I am used to fighting for what I believe in. I certainly am not going to be brow beat by some keyboard warriors or by a group that when asked to stand up and fight sit down and write emails and post abuse on a forum!

I have stated that people in and around the trust are trying to silence me. They are doing this by reporting what seems like any and every post about the trust to the administrator (as was proven by the PM's I received today.)

If I have something to say, I will say it in the open and not try and hide behind PM's or confidential e-mails. I am open and honest - WHY can't the trust do the same?

If my highlighting their many flaws is embarassing, then perhaps instead of the abuse from members, then perhaps they should DO something about it! Will they categorically refuse to not just actively promote any move away from the Ricoh - this SHOULD be a given), but actively OPPOSE such a move? Why is this such a hard question to answer?

Why instead of doing something to protect the club (surely moving to walsall will irrevocably harm the club), they are merely stating in their press releases they are happy to sit down and talk to both sides (I paraphrase)?

The time for talk is OVER. If they will not take positive actions then what is their point of existing? Maybe the actions will fail, maybe they won't. But how could a supposed fan's group live with itself and do nothing whilst the club is being ripped apart?

Certain posters have attacked me for posting e-mails, but what MORE has the trust done?

The trust has sent an open letter criticising the administrator, and their have been accusations of improper actions on his part - WHERE is their proof?

WHY aren't similarly aggressive e-mails and probing questions being asked of sisu in the public domain?

Surely their members would welcome such openness which the trust is so adamant in trying to defend itself against criticism of!

Talking to me in private is a waste of everyone's time. If you cannot or will not say it in the public domain, then as far as I am concerned it is NOT worth saying.

Many posters (not just me) have criticised sisu of being far too secretive, but by insisting on refusing to answer reasonable mis-givings in the public domain how are the trust any better?

I doubt if one person is causing fractures in the support. I 100% support the club - thats it. ANYONE I feel is causing the club harm I oppose as vigorously as possible.

So "Trust" Are these posters who are starting to use in my view dirty tactics trust members - I cannot prove, but would someone not involved in an organisation defend it so vigorously if they weren't?

And if they aren't members of the trust will you publicly condemn THEIR actions as it seem squite clear you are trying to condemn mine. As I understand it your main guy Jan will not tolerate any such behaviour by trust members. Will the trust then discipline or remove any posters within the trust if it can be shown they are putting the trust in disrepute?

It's all very well saying the politically correct, but if they don't follow it up with appropriate actions then in my genuine belief they shouldn't receive ANY support, as if these posters ARE part of the trust then they are condining online attacks on a fellow fan. And IF that is the case then surely they do not DESERVE to be in the position they find themselves!

Either you ARE open and honest OR you are NOT. By insisting on PM's and private e-mails it sort of undermines ANY claims of being open and honest does it not?

Certainly does in My book at least!

simple_simon

Not only is it wrong to name, it is ILLEGAL under the PCC Editorial code of conduct, and it is NOT my name.

I don't like PM'ing stuff, and as is clear from that there are people supporting the trust who ARE trying to silence me. WHAT exactly are they so scared of? Why will they not simply outright condemn ANY efforts to move away from the Ricoh?

Why when it's abundantly clear that sisu are no longer prepared to discuss the matter further are the trust implicitly condoning sisu by NOT outright condemning them. It is by their actions that it can be proven they are sitting on the fence.

There are now people on here trying to publish my name (AGAINST THE LAW UNLESS I GIVE EXPLICIT CONSENT BTW) that the tactics are getting ever more dirty. ow when you consider how strongly people were attacking sisu for using underhand tactics, it appears that people who are supporting the trust are using precisely the same tactics, and intimidatory measures (Have I tried to release other poster's names for example?)

As an ex-serviceman who served his country for over a decade, I am used to fighting for what I believe in. I certainly am not going to be brow beat by some keyboard warriors or by a group that when asked to stand up and fight sit down and write emails and post abuse on a forum!

I have stated that people in and around the trust are trying to silence me. They are doing this by reporting what seems like any and every post about the trust to the administrator (as was proven by the PM's I received today.)

If I have something to say, I will say it in the open and not try and hide behind PM's or confidential e-mails. I am open and honest - WHY can't the trust do the same?

If my highlighting their many flaws is embarassing, then perhaps instead of the abuse from members, then perhaps they should DO something about it! Will they categorically refuse to not just actively promote any move away from the Ricoh - this SHOULD be a given), but actively OPPOSE such a move? Why is this such a hard question to answer?

Why instead of doing something to protect the club (surely moving to walsall will irrevocably harm the club), they are merely stating in their press releases they are happy to sit down and talk to both sides (I paraphrase)?

The time for talk is OVER. If they will not take positive actions then what is their point of existing? Maybe the actions will fail, maybe they won't. But how could a supposed fan's group live with itself and do nothing whilst the club is being ripped apart?

Certain posters have attacked me for posting e-mails, but what MORE has the trust done?

The trust has sent an open letter criticising the administrator, and their have been accusations of improper actions on his part - WHERE is their proof?

WHY aren't similarly aggressive e-mails and probing questions being asked of sisu in the public domain?

Surely their members would welcome such openness which the trust is so adamant in trying to defend itself against criticism of!

Talking to me in private is a waste of everyone's time. If you cannot or will not say it in the public domain, then as far as I am concerned it is NOT worth saying.

Many posters (not just me) have criticised sisu of being far too secretive, but by insisting on refusing to answer reasonable mis-givings in the public domain how are the trust any better?

I doubt if one person is causing fractures in the support. I 100% support the club - thats it. ANYONE I feel is causing the club harm I oppose as vigorously as possible.

So "Trust" Are these posters who are starting to use in my view dirty tactics trust members - I cannot prove, but would someone not involved in an organisation defend it so vigorously if they weren't?

And if they aren't members of the trust will you publicly condemn THEIR actions as it seem squite clear you are trying to condemn mine. As I understand it your main guy Jan will not tolerate any such behaviour by trust members. Will the trust then discipline or remove any posters within the trust if it can be shown they are putting the trust in disrepute?

It's all very well saying the politically correct, but if they don't follow it up with appropriate actions then in my genuine belief they shouldn't receive ANY support, as if these posters ARE part of the trust then they are condining online attacks on a fellow fan. And IF that is the case then surely they do not DESERVE to be in the position they find themselves!

Either you ARE open and honest OR you are NOT. By insisting on PM's and private e-mails it sort of undermines ANY claims of being open and honest does it not?

Certainly does in My book at least!

I am NOT a member of the Trust.
Have you not thought that no one replies because they think your an idiot?

Users who are viewing this thread