Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (2 Viewers)

David O'Day

As Torp is fit

Collins

Thomas
Lati
Kitching

MvE
Bidwell

Eccles or Sheaf if he is fit enough to start
Torp

O'Hare just on ability laone, palmer has been better than him recently

Wright
Simms

Could also make a good argument for Sheaf and Eccles in midfield

bigfatronssba

Yep, the kits are so good. Lacking all the sponsor rubbish and fancy decoration you get these days!

Both teams kits look far better than the modern ones.
Certainly more colourful

blunted

Back in the 2nd division days, we used to win at the Wolves. Even when they went up from Div 2, think it was 0-0.

blunted

I wouldn't be surprised if MR didn't play the type of team he picked at Leeds where we played our more defensive players with the attackers coming on in the last 20 mins.

fernandopartridge

I wouldn't be surprised if MR didn't play the type of team he picked at Leeds where we played our more defensive players with the attackers coming on in the last 20 mins.
I'd be surprised, Leeds are a free scoring team and there is arguably less to lose tomorrow against Wolves who haven't been free flowing of late

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

olderskyblue

Was at that game,Much better then than now
Was also at the game. Dougan got knocked out before kick off when someone fired a training ball across, but recovered to play. The after match shenanigans were…. dangerous.

Torquay Sky Blue

I read somewhere a while ago that about 17000 Cov fans went over that day. No segregation so they were all scattered around
I was at that game and in the South Bank. I was always under the impression there was segregation but looking at the footage there's plenty of Wolves fans in there

Adge

Managed to get in the Wolves end. Massive ask for us to get anything but if we can keep it tight and not conceding early will be the key.
Have a feeling it will be 5 at the back with Eccles again at right Wing back so we hopefully don’t get over run too easily.
1-0 to us 👍

wingy

Managed to get in the Wolves end. Massive ask for us to get anything but if we can keep it tight and not conceding early will be the key.
Have a feeling it will be 5 at the back with Eccles again at right Wing back so we hopefully don’t get over run too easily.
1-0 to us 👍
Might as well have kept Burroughs here if that's the case again!

Users who are viewing this thread