Match Thread Wolverhampton Wanderers - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Saturday 16th Mar (2 Viewers)

stupot07

No happy Palmer is starting above O'Hare, Eccles and Sheaf are going to get overrun in the midfield.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

HadjiChippo

Small thing but I’m Getting pissed off with the tv coverage already, the EFL trophy is a legit trophy win haha

David O'Day

We haven't played that because we're scared (unless you think we were scared of Rotherham!), that's the formation for the rest of the season.
Aye, we just don't have a right winger

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Otis

Love this forum. We have a couple of games with posters saying COHs form has dipped and he needs a spell out.

Then when he’s not starting it’s all conspiracy theories and Robins is clueless 😂
Exactly.

To a man, woman, child and trans, everyone has agreed O'Hare hasn't been the same player the last few games.

Madness and still 40 mins to kick off. 😂😂😂

SkyBlue_Bear83

Absolute bananas to think if O'Hare had signed he wouldn't be starting this game.

'Punished' is the wrong word but Robins to me is making it clear he only wants people committed to the team and club. The implication of that being that he doesn't think O'Hare would be fully committed or giving his best effort if selected to start.

Otis

Absolute bananas to think if O'Hare had signed he wouldn't be starting this game.

'Punished' is the wrong word but Robins to me is making it clear he only wants people committed to the team and club. The implication of that being that he doesn't think O'Hare would be fully committed or giving his best effort if selected to start.
OR, he has noticed, like the rest of us, O'Hare's form has dipped.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The pundits have never watched a city game.

Simms didn't get back to back hat tricks.

They are saying a lot without really saying anything because they have no clue.

Standard. 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread