Women's World Cup 2023 (3 Viewers)

OffenhamSkyBlue

This is absolutely dreadful! These are in the top four in the world? Not giving me a semi vibe at all!

SkyBlueSoul

And again, well finished. Let's get it to extra time, get another half hour in their legs.

OffenhamSkyBlue

The Spanish that can also be unstoppable, we were lucky to beat at the Euros and are far better than the sides we have struggled to beat so far.

Be a tough match
They didn't look like that on today's performance. Sunday league at best. Couldn't string two passes together. Didn't have a shot on target until 80 minutes when they scored. Their salvation was that Sweden were just as bad as they were!

Otis

Very nervous for today. Home advantage, huge crowd. Apparently Aussie fans have been able to buy tickets for the England end (something about a code for tickets for England fans being leaked out)

Just need to keep our nerve.

Could be very close.

hamertime

All they need to do is dink it just under the bar and it goes in, keepers dreadful better Sunday league ones.

I hope they win but im sick of women's football being shoved down peoples throats like we should accept it and feel guilty if we dont say good things about it. Honestly the standard is dreadful, even my mrs cant be arsed to watch it. She even hates the women commentators and pundits, says everything.

SkyBlueSoul

Working from home today so have stuck the build up on for once which is making me more nervous. I trust this squad to block all the noise out but it's not going to be easy.

1-0 Lionesses 🤞

SkyBlueSoul

Yeah, should have gone far corner. Easy to say when I've got my feet up with a coffee though!

LastGarrison

Jumped on the bandwagon and watching my first game of the WC.

England should be 1-0 up and dominating posession.

Don't really know anything about either side but can see one goal either way winning this based on the first 25.

Otis

England the much better team so far
Yup, controlling it. Aussies just keep pressing in the hope we give it away at the back with a stray pass. Happened a couple of times.

England just need to be sensible here and hopefully we can hit them on the break.

Users who are viewing this thread