🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

JAM See

Wordle 243 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Just checked back. I had two more letters left that could have made words.

Luck of the draw today.

olderskyblue

Wordle 243 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
phew, lucky

oakey

Chaps, you need a better strategy.
If you're looking for a single letter and it could be several then use as many as possible in your next word.
Example above, fourth letter could have been - D, M, K, L, P, V - for me.
So enter PLUCK, then MOVED.

Sky Blue Harry H

The first time I failed to get it today, then realised that having four of the correct letters in the right place with 3 possible answers and two goes left to get it, I should have used two of those letters in a random word to identify the solution. Guess what I did !! Won't get fooled again!!

Sky Blue Harry H

Chaps, you need a better strategy.
If you're looking for a single letter and it could be several then use as many as possible in your next word.
Example above, fourth letter could have been - D, M, K, L, P, V - for me.
So enter PLUCK, then MOVED.
The first time I failed to get it today, then realised that having four of the correct letters in the right place with 3 possible answers and two goes left to get it, I should have used two of those letters in a random word to identify the solution. Guess what I did !! Won't get fooled again!!

Haha - I wish I'd read your post before I played today !!

Otis

I was just lucky this morning. Only had two letters and just typed in a random word containing the two letters, without any thought, and that was it. That was the word.. Got it in three.🤷

I knew if I just kept typing in Nobsy, it would eventually come up one day

JAM See

Wordle 244 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Couldn't see it at all with the letters I had left (no repeats in all the white squares).

Made a coffee and came back to it...and there it was.

Users who are viewing this thread