Would you support a move to not renew season tickets next year (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

Can't agree with you Bazza.
As fans we can't be strung along another season after this one. We have no other way of effecting the owners other than by our failure to purchase season tickets or by not attending home games.
Dont you get the feeling that Sisu may just finish us off as a going concern anyway. How much longer do you want to endure this slow and lingering demise? I understand that other fans will feel that by not purchasing a ST or attending home games that it could be detrimental to the quality of the squad but look at what we've got now - are you happy with what we have been able to bring in ?
In 54 years of non stop support I have seen a 3rd and 2nd division championship and 1 FA cup victory and that is probably more than most. We deserve better but we have no voice to the powers that be and even if we did they wouldn't listed. The only weapon that we have to show a total lack of confidence in the present ownership by our non attendance. I've absolutely no idea what this may or may not achieve but at least it is some form of action and would at the very least show the owners that we really have had enough.
I guess that it's out there for open discussion but I can't think of any other action that may at least get some sort of reaction, what ever that may be!!
So in response to the OP..... YES, let's give it a go.
Yes...well I believe you have to be careful what you wish for. L2 or the abyss below beckons if you starve the club of money.
These guys either buy cheap & sell high (hence their original seemingly easy plan). Otherwise they will do what is tantamount to legalised asset stripping...then sell as high as they can so the problems are someone else's.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

SkyblueBazza

Are you for real ? What have their investors done wrong , and you want to hassle them ? Wat a plonker you are !
Yeah...like investors in weapon producers have done nothing whatsoever & should feel no guilt about the refugee crisis the world is enduring nor the many thousands of would be refugees if they had chance before their deaths you mean?

covmark

Bloody hell... You get a like.:jawdrop:
Everyone knows they couldn't care less about our club. It's how we help our club in spite of our shit owners is where we differ.
You think starving them of money works, I don't.
We all support CCFC at the end of it all though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Talking of donations, would you donate to something where the people that enjoy it just call you wankers - and have stated they're not giving another penny more until you go... I mean I dislike SISU as much as the next man but seriously - you're effectively saying "give us more money and fuck off!"

Paxman II

I think once you all start thinking about the football and watching your beloved Sky Blues you may realise there by the grace of god we go. SISU may have been the worst owners ever but have stabilised their own mess now and are moving in the right direction - if slowly. They messed up the stadium, they are still arguing in court but they are still here. If they were not I'm afraid we would not exist.
The best you can hope is we get promoted and we become worthy of some investment. Quite how protest can be of any help to our situation is ridiculous. If you bring more doom and gloom then you just compound an issue you can do nothing about.
Best get behind the team and hope we can make promotion. Things then could change very quickly.

skybluesam66

I think once you all start thinking about the football and watching your beloved Sky Blues you may realise there by the grace of god we go. SISU may have been the worst owners ever but have stabilised their own mess now and are moving in the right direction - if slowly. They messed up the stadium, they are still arguing in court but they are still here. If they were not I'm afraid we would not exist.
The best you can hope is we get promoted and we become worthy of some investment. Quite how protest can be of any help to our situation is ridiculous. If you bring more doom and gloom then you just compound an issue you can do nothing about.
Best get behind the team and hope we can make promotion. Things then could change very quickly.
bollocks - of course we would still exist without them. They are no longer investing, so the day they leave my dog could take over, and he would be more popular than sisu, and straight away revenue would increase . How long and how far down the divisions can you defend them. maybe you will be happy having your local derby v Bedworth

Paxman II

bollocks - of course we would still exist without them. They are no longer investing, so the day they leave my dog could take over, and he would be more popular than sisu, and straight away revenue would increase . How long and how far down the divisions can you defend them. maybe you will be happy having your local derby v Bedworth
Its not bollocks and I,m sure your dog is not that bothered.
Quite why you think revenue would increase when SISU leave has no base what so ever. Attendance levels are based on the success on the pitch not on whoever own us. Its not a magic wand you can wave even if investment happened. Stability and a longer term plan would be far more desirable and the hope we can gain promotion which investment even if applied can not guarantee.

Sky Blue Kid

Talking of donations, would you donate to something where the people that enjoy it just call you wankers - and have stated they're not giving another penny more until you go... I mean I dislike SISU as much as the next man but seriously - you're effectively saying "give us more money and fuck off!"

What I'm saying is I'd like them to reverse the nine years trend and at least try to make this football Club successful. My stance wouldn't be what it is now if they had.

Bruce the Boot

Quite why you think revenue would increase when SISU leave has no base what so ever. Attendance levels are based on the success on the pitch not on whoever own us. Its not a magic wand you can wave even if investment happened. Stability and a longer term plan would be far more desirable and the hope we can gain promotion which investment even if applied can not guarantee.

I think its got to the stage where people would be happy with our own home and a planned future . Under Sisu we have neither so if a n other came in with plans I think the fans would give them time to deliver .

Sky Blue Kid

Don't you think it would go a long way towards it though?

Brylowes

SISU have created a culture of abject failure at the club, anyone that supports
A football club has to have hope, if there's no hope there's no point really.
The proof is in the pudding, crowds are falling year on year I dread to think what
The numbers will be come the winter and beyond. SISU answer will not be too
Tackle the problem in a positive way and try to create interest in the club, their
Answer will probably be 'close another stand' to save on running costs.
And some on here will no doubt agree, after all "we are where we are"

Sky Blue Kid

That answers your question then doesn't it.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

No it doesn't. You obviously don't know anybody of importance.
I do know something of importance though... When you call someone a c**t! then edit it in the hope nobody saw it, knowing the only c**t! is you.

Sky Blue Kid

Of course, I forgot you know me and my life and who I know.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Just adding.... I don't want to know you or anything about your life. I've already formed my opinions about you from your posts.
cw8281-240-.jpg

Last edited:

Warwickhunt

The way it's all going don't think there will be a club there next season to buy a season ticket for!

Sky Blue Kid

You don't get the difference between business ownership & management as opposed to a personal hobby then?

5) Are owners allowed to inject money into their club as they like or through sponsorship?

If a club's owner injects money into the club through a sponsorship deal with a company to which he is related, then UEFA's competent bodies will investigate and, if necessary, adapt the calculations of the break-even result for the sponsorship revenues to the level which is appropriate ('fair value') according to market prices.

Under the updated regulations, any entity that, alone or in aggregate together with other entities which are linked to the same owner or government, represent more than 30% of the club's total revenues is automatically considered a related party.

You were saying?

SkyblueBazza

5) Are owners allowed to inject money into their club as they like or through sponsorship?

If a club's owner injects money into the club through a sponsorship deal with a company to which he is related, then UEFA's competent bodies will investigate and, if necessary, adapt the calculations of the break-even result for the sponsorship revenues to the level which is appropriate ('fair value') according to market prices.

Under the updated regulations, any entity that, alone or in aggregate together with other entities which are linked to the same owner or government, represent more than 30% of the club's total revenues is automatically considered a related party.

You were saying?
Google...copy & paste? Lol

SkyblueBazza

What's up? Proof not good enough for you?
It's just words though. My point is that look at Cardiff. Where are they now? Bottom - same place as us only a league higher & yes having won a match...ultimately the money donations are a stop-gap measure. The same old problems resurface in the end.

Sky Blue Kid

It's just words though. My point is that look at Cardiff. Where are they now? Bottom - same place as us only a league higher & yes having won a match...ultimately the money donations are a stop-gap measure. The same old problems resurface in the end.

So written proof isn't worth the paper it's written on then eh?

Users who are viewing this thread