Wouldn't it be good....Blackburn (away) (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Swansea away ....sold out ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
QPR away....sold out ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Let's make it a hat-trick for Blackburn.

Yes, it's a midweek game, and some will struggle re: finances and work, but when was the last time we had momentum like this? That 12th man (especially at a ground where the home fans barely make a sound) could make a huge difference. We have become a fanbase where our support home and away has fast become respected, so let's keep it going. The usual diehards will be there regardless, but for those who might be 50/50, dig deep if you can and let's turn it into another fantastic show of our support. The end !!
ย 

SkyBlueMatt

Swansea away ....sold out ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
QPR away....sold out ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Let's make it a hat-trick for Blackburn.

Yes, it's a midweek game, and some will struggle re: finances and work, but when was the last time we had momentum like this? That 12th man (especially at a ground where the home fans barely make a sound) could make a huge difference. We have become a fanbase where our support home and away has fast become respected, so let's keep it going. The usual diehards will be there regardless, but for those who might be 50/50, dig deep if you can and let's turn it into another fantastic show of our support. The end !!

Blackpool?

I think if we are a point or 2 off then I think we could make it 4 on the bounce.
ย 

torchomatic

I was hoping this might say 'if the M6 had no roadworks and wasn't closed in five different sections'

Yeah, getting back from Wigan was a nightmare. The problem with the M6 is that they always do repairs and roadworks during weeknights, so there's always an issue somewhere or other.
ย 

torchomatic

I would think ticket details for Blackburn should be confirmed at any time.
ย 

Balli001

I wonder if the club could request it is moved to the following week? I guess Blackburn would say no but worth a shot as would mean weโ€™d take at least 2k more.
Bit difficult as they play Burnley that week
ย 

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I'm looking forward to Blackburn as its near to me and wont obviously sell out before it gets to general sale.

Its incredibly hard to get away tickets for 'high profile' games not being a season ticket holder. Its unpractical logistically and financially with the travel to get a season ticket living 100 miles away
This will be my 8th away game but they apart from 1 have been lower profile games.

I believe people who had season ticket holders at St Andrews were given extra points. I think personally that is unfair as many very true supporters boycotted that at also the debacle of SISU moving to Northampton for their own commercial reasons.

BTW Blackburn last 5 game home package is 99 GBP rather than 125 GBP.
ย 

CV22SBA

Yeah, getting back from Wigan was a nightmare. The problem with the M6 is that they always do repairs and roadworks during weeknights, so there's always an issue somewhere or other.
Coming back from Wigan was fine. I was back in Rugby by 11.45.
ย 

CV22SBA

I'm looking forward to Blackburn as its near to me and wont obviously sell out before it gets to general sale.

Its incredibly hard to get away tickets for 'high profile' games not being a season ticket holder. Its unpractical logistically and financially with the travel to get a season ticket living 100 miles away
This will be my 8th away game but they apart from 1 have been lower profile games.

I believe people who had season ticket holders at St Andrews were given extra points. I think personally that is unfair as many very true supporters boycotted that at also the debacle of SISU moving to Northampton for their own commercial reasons.

I never had an ST at Sixfields or ST Andrews. I've been to every game this season and have over 1K points so I don't see how it's relevant for those that did as if you go to the games since you will get tickets for any game this season.
ย 

rexo87

Yep booked half a day off for this one. Wouldn't be surprised if this game goes a long way to both teams top 6 chances

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
ย 

shmmeee

Think itโ€™ll depend how we come back. Lose a couple and weโ€™ll struggle to sell it, win a couple and it probably wonโ€™t make general sale.
ย 

Balli001

Yet without those who did go to Birmingham we wouldn't be here today. Still unfair?
ย 

Kilclines curly mullet

I went to Birmingham

When you are at Blackburn remember to thank me for doing my small bit to ensure you still have a club to watch.
ย 

North Yorkโ€™s Blue

There is potential that we could be given the whole end at Blackburn if demand requires: this is around 6-7000 tickets; way more than enough for a mid week game Iโ€™d imagine
ย 

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Yet without those who did go to Birmingham we wouldn't be here today. Still unfair?
I don't have the statistics on QPR allocation but those who were favoured for going to Birmingham and having a season ticket had priority as had extra points given to them. I don't think that is fair, I don't personally see them as more worthy than those who chose not to based on the principle?

I don't have a season ticket anyway due to being 100 miles away, Lets not go down the arguments of what happened under SISU , although I may have started it.
ย 
Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Reckon the club should do, coach and ticket deal ยฃ40-50 quid special offer

Yes - would be good if Doug could make it as attractive as possible for those wanting to go. Every little helps - think ยฃ40 could/should be the max in that case (ยฃ15 coach plus match ticket price ?)
ย 

Balli001

I don't have the statistics on QPR allocation but those who were favoured for going to Birmingham and having a season ticket had priority as had extra points given to them. I don't think that is fair, I don't personally see them as more worthy than those who chose not to based on the principle?

I don't have a season ticket anyway due to being 100 miles away, Lets not go down the arguments of what happened under SISU , although I may have started it.
But those who went earned the points for sctually going to the games. Principle doesn't give the club money does it. Staggered you are still trying to argue this tbh.
ย 

slowpoke

Was at Blackburn last season, there was a biggish police presence and they allowed pay on the gate. Police were directing ticketless Cov fans to another block we had a sizeable following there.

I suspect the 2000 for Burnley fans is to prevent possible aggro, itโ€™s a bit of a grudge fixture.
ย 

play_in_skyblue_stripes

But those who went earned the points for sctually going to the games. Principle doesn't give the club money does it. Staggered you are still trying to argue this tbh.
I do see this personally wrong that season ticket holders at seasons spent at Birmingham were given extra points
Points allocated

2019/20 270 Birmingham
2020/21 250 Birmingham
2021/22 230 Coventry
2022/23 230 Coventry

In my view if you have no principles, you have nothing.
ย 

Nick

Administrator
I do see this personally wrong that season ticket holders at seasons spent at Birmingham were given extra points
Points allocated

2019/20 270 Birmingham
2020/21 250 Birmingham
2021/22 230 Coventry
2022/23 230 Coventry

They spent the money with the club and went in times of need. They deserve the extra points.
ย 

TomS91

Points allocated

2019/20 270 Birmingham
2020/21 250 Birmingham
2021/22 230 Coventry
2022/23 230 Coventry

Those who bought a season ticket in 2020/21 with no prospect of going to games deserve all the points they get.
ย 

CV22SBA

No, you got a moped? I got there an hour quicker than you got home and there was a bit of traffic J21.
ย 

clint van damme

Points allocated

2019/20 270 Birmingham
2020/21 250 Birmingham
2021/22 230 Coventry
2022/23 230 Coventry

I can't believe my local restaurant won't give me the same loyalty points for eating there once a year as someone who eats there weekly.
ย 

Saddlebrains

Points allocated

2019/20 270 Birmingham
2020/21 250 Birmingham
2021/22 230 Coventry
2022/23 230 Coventry

What a load of old bollocks

Those who went kept the club going. Those who went helped support us to 1 'home' defeat all season and make the place feel less shitty than it was. Helped create the seige mentality Robins instilled in the players and supporters and helped drive us to a league title.

People like you piss me off with this view. Moral fucking high ground. Remember we didnt choose to leave, we were forced too by a london rugby team.
Think thats why 6 times as many fans went than attended six fields you pellet
ย 

Users who are viewing this thread