Wouldn't it be good....Blackburn (away) (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

The point system is working well & pretty fair. I'm usually in the 3rd or 4th phase but haven't had a problem getting tickets. There are always away games that you'll be able to get to. The games that have more interest, it's only right it's done by points.

I think it might actually convince more people to renew or buy a ST.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

cringe GIF

Kilclines curly mullet

I am definitely up for this one. Lets hope all the posters on this thread are there too.
I sense a dig here because of my previous post - most amusing.

Perfectly happy to admit that I won’t be at Blackburn.

Thats my choice due to finances and travel / time off work.

Im not blaming any points system mind - if I miss out in an away game I’ll be gutted but it’s not the end of the world.

In addition, I also live 100 miles away in Hampshire. I buy a season ticket every season in the knowledge that I’ll miss between 3-5 games a season. Still great value for money when you consider the match day prices and it guarantees me the away points.

I also like to think that however little my contribution is, in the grand scheme of things it helps the club by having a guaranteed income in the off season.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I sense a dig here because of my previous post - most amusing.

Perfectly happy to admit that I won’t be at Blackburn.

Thats my choice due to finances and travel / time off work.

Im not blaming any points system mind - if I miss out in an away game I’ll be gutted but it’s not the end of the world.

In addition, I also live 100 miles away in Hampshire. I buy a season ticket every season in the knowledge that I’ll miss between 3-5 games a season. Still great value for money when you consider the match day prices and it guarantees me the away points.

I also like to think that however little my contribution is, in the grand scheme of things it helps the club by having a guaranteed income in the off season.
Just a little dig yes, well spotted!

That's quite an effort by you KCM to attend so many games especially with the number of midweek games.

I'm on train to Coventry at the moment and really looking forward to seeing some of our legends.

CoundonClaret

Was at Blackburn last season, there was a biggish police presence and they allowed pay on the gate. Police were directing ticketless Cov fans to another block we had a sizeable following there.

I suspect the 2000 for Burnley fans is to prevent possible aggro, it’s a bit of a grudge fixture.
It was entirely the decision of the home club who despite regularly allowing Burnley 4750 and even the whole stand on one occasion are basically being petty about the allocation. Lancashire Police were willing to police @ 4750 as they have done in the past ..
This is the first League game in years over there that hasn’t been a ‘bubble fixture ‘ - bit of a grudge is an epic understatement .. toxic is the word

SkyBlueSoul

I'd suggest they're not selling that well, I'd have expected a tweet from the club saying how many are sold before general sale this afternoon if it was anything to shout about or getting close to needing the extra allocation. Still time of course...

Users who are viewing this thread