Match Thread Wrexham FA Cup match (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Big game for Tav. If he can't run this lot ragged then hes not going to make the break through in the Championship

CovLis86

Moore needs to have a solid game. Likewise Tavares could do with netting himself one to show he has something. No walkover whatever team gets put out.

Blackpool destroying Forest

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Well if Waghorn don't score against these fuck knows what his level is...and if Tavares don't score maybe we can leave Robins to pick the teams in the future

It is going to be interesting to see how some of our underperforming players do against lower league opposition. Waghorn and Dabo being two in particular. Wrexham are probably a League 2 standard team (despite their thinking that they could compete in the champions league). They should still stand out, but I am curious to see what this game brings.

Terry_dactyl

Big game for Tav. If he can't run this lot ragged then hes not going to make the break through in the Championship
Dunno about that mate…it’s a team game after all.
Gives Kelly and Dabo a chance to get some fitness.

It’s good that we’ve rested a few but I’m worried about this one.

skyblue1991

I can get S4C on Freesat but guessing it will be Welsh commentary. Any idea how I can get English commentary, think someone mentioned watching on iPlayer?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

More than strong enough team to win.

Quite a conservative middle two but with two offensive wing backs and two up front that’s absolutely fine.

Echo others; big big game for Taveres. Loads of clamour for him, while the majority appreciate he’s clearly not ready they also want to see him given a chance. Today is the day.

Likewise for Dabo with the new RWB in the building and a massively stop start and genera regression the last few seasons.

Confident that team would hold its own in L1, so really no reason we should struggle today. But it is the FA Cup and all that.

Finally, massively pissed off as I was due to be there today, even dragging my partner along on the premise of a few drinks in the Lounge Area before and we got let down last minute by babysitters….

Happy_Martian

Wrexham are not as weak as some of us think. A good number of their squad have EFL experience and Mullin, their main striker, is on a rich vein of form, enough to put Vik to shame.

Don't expect a blowout or even a comfortable win. This could very well be another Northampton, Sutton Utd, Cambridge. An overripe banana skin waiting for the next over confident foot.

Speedie's Head

Wrexham are not as weak as some of us think. A good number of their squad have EFL experience and Mullin, their main striker, is on a rich vein of form, enough to put Vik to shame.

Don't expect a blowout or even a comfortable win. This could very well be another Northampton, Sutton Utd, Cambridge. An overripe banana skin waiting for the next over confident foot.
If they're not up for it they'll lose. Simple as.

SBAndy

I can get S4C on Freesat but guessing it will be Welsh commentary. Any idea how I can get English commentary, think someone mentioned watching on iPlayer?

If that’s the case I’m planning to pair the CWR commentary through the sound bar. Will take a bit of pausing to sync.

Happy_Martian

Red button should give you language options or subtitles before hand and during the game.

torchomatic

Esoterica

I assumed it was Bidwell at LCB but suppose it could also be: Burroughs, Dabo, Rose, Panzo, Bidwell?

If Bidwell is at LCB, Panzo at either CB or RCB will be interesting. His positioning is dodgy at the best of times without being on his wrong foot more often.

Brighton Sky Blue

I assumed it was Bidwell at LCB but suppose it could also be: Burroughs, Dabo, Rose, Panzo, Bidwell?

If Bidwell is at LCB, Panzo at either CB or RCB will be interesting. His positioning is dodgy at the best of times without being on his wrong foot more often.
The Dabo at CB experiment I do not want to see again

Users who are viewing this thread