Match Thread Wycombe (1 Viewer)

Magwitch1

I find it very strange we sign Walker and he clearly is not a lone striker but we know at the start of the season ,we will play a lot of the games this way, Walker is one of our highest paid players and behind Hamer our most expensive signing ,yet biamou who wasn’t even in the squad at the start of the season is played in front of him ?
We can’t really judge Walker until he gets a decent run in the team he was out because of injury and illness for weeks and only got back a month ago difficult to judge anybody based on 20 minutes here and there off the bench

AOM

Was there any update on Kelly's injury?
Clive asked Robins about Dabo after the game but don't think he checked about Kelly?

Frostie

Was there any update on Kelly's injury?
Clive asked Robins about Dabo after the game but don't think he checked about Kelly?

“He said he felt something pop in his knee. You know what Kels is like, if he’s injured he’s injured properly. So I predict that ain’t a great one, but hopefully I’m wrong.”

• Sad
Reactions: AOM

Liquid Gold

Normally a few days following a poor game I feel much better and have some perspective but still feel completely disheartened by this one.

We had a thread the other week saying Derby could have been the defining game, I fear it could be this one.

cc84cov

Normally a few days following a poor game I feel much better and have some perspective but still feel completely disheartened by this one.

We had a thread the other week saying Derby could have been the defining game, I fear it could be this one.
It was a disaster with Kelly injured and dabo robins bottled it going with such a negative set up

KenilworthSkyBlue

I was stunned to see the line up after that Luton disgrace

As frustrating as it was to see Biamou in the starting lineup after his dire performance against Luton, Robins' options up front are fairly limited if Walker isn't match fit and Godden is still managing his injury. So, our frustrations are undoubtably being felt by him as well. I very much doubt he enjoys having to play his 3rd/4th choice striker week in week out whilst his two main options remain sidelined due to lack of fitness/injury.

cc84cov

As frustrating as it was to see Biamou in the starting lineup after his dire performance against Luton, Robins' options up front are fairly limited if Walker isn't match fit and Godden is still managing his injury. So, our frustrations are undoubtably being felt by him as well. I very much doubt he enjoys having to play his 3rd/4th choice striker week in week out whilst his two main options remain sidelined due to lack of fitness/injury.
He signed a striker in jan

Users who are viewing this thread