Match Thread Wycombe (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Biamou lost us the game tonight no argument
Well, it's down to 2 players in key positions for me... Its when you miss chances so often, the pressure is then on the back line to keep it tight

cc84cov

I'm not being funny and i don't want to repeat myself... It's 4 goals in 27 or 28.. Many many sitters missed.

There comes a point where fans say fuck me that's enough...
I can’t defend him anymore he needs 10 chances to score he’s not clinical and that’s that if we have chances falling to strikers we need walker or Godden on them...robins will surely know this being a striker himself

Evo1883

I can’t defend him anymore he needs 10 chances to score he’s not clinical and that’s that if we have chances falling to strikers we need walker or Godden on them...robins will surely know this being a striker himself
Godden and Walker will miss chances, but it's gone beyond parody now with max... It was in league 2, 1 and now still

Grendel

Yeh forgot he flapped the ball into our own net and dropped the ball leading to a red card and penalty.

No he missed sitters at nil nil and then as usual did fuck all I hope he never plays again he’s a laughing stock

Paxman II

Oggy suggesting Max and Walker to start Saturday. Personally I'd go for Walker and Godden and 442 for this one.

Sick Boy

Biamou and Wilson should be nowhere near the first 11 - I’d be surprised if Biamou’s offered a new deal in the summer if we stay up.

Evo1883

This crazy obsession people have that wing-backs is a defensive formation is odd.

What about you Frostie, I find it a shame we don't have the personell to go 2 banks of 4 in certain games and play 4411 or 442... Today it would have been ideal with their wide threat

block16

I’d max scores the easy chances it’s a totally different game
First one was
No he missed sitters at nil nil and then as usual did fuck all I hope he never plays again he’s a laughing stock
We had 10 men and created nothing after Wilson lost us it. Yes the chances shoulda been tucked away but he had a slice of bad luck with them and I'm really struggling to see why the clamour is for Tyler Walker he's been bone idle since christmas

Evo1883

First one was

We had 10 men and created nothing after Wilson lost us it. Yes the chances shoulda been tucked away but he had a slice of bad luck with them and I'm really struggling to see why the clamour is for Tyler Walker he's been bone idle since christmas
And still scored more than Max

Grendel

First one was

If biamou played all 46 games how many goals would he score do you think?

block16

This conversation reminds me of the bullshit from our first league one season. Was all the forwards fault not Lee burge. Get rid of burge and we won the league. Wilson cost us the chance of creating further chance or maintaining in the game. Chances are missed every single game at every single level.

block16

If biamou played all 46 games how many goals would he score do you think?
About 10. I'd say the same for walker. Not great so why is there such a mad clamour as if it's some magic pill. Sorry just think walkers been doggo 90% of the time. Also walkers often anonymous and offers little else

Evo1883

This conversation reminds me of the bullshit from our first league one season. Was all the forwards fault not Lee burge. Get rid of burge and we won the league. Wilson cost us the chance of creating further chance or maintaining in the game. Chances are missed every single game at every single level.
Not entirley true, we signed godden, dabo, fadz, Walsh and more... I reckon that's why we won the league

fernandopartridge

This crazy obsession people have that wing-backs is a defensive formation is odd.
It isn't in itself but is for us it feels that way, we had 3 deep lying midfielders playing (albeit James got forward a little bit). We need two of the midfielders to link with the wing backs like Shipley and O'Hare did last season. Shipley linked up with Mccallum for his cross for the goal at Blackburn. Often though Dabo and Mccallum are given the ball pinned to the touchline and isolated and it's down to the midfield.

Grendel

About 10. I'd say the same for walker. Not great so why is there such a mad clamour as if it's some magic pill. Sorry just think walkers been doggo 90% of the time. Also walkers often anonymous and offers little else

Walker has scored how many this season in how many games?

Frostie

What about you Frostie, I find it a shame we don't have the personell to go 2 banks of 4 in certain games and play 4411 or 442... Today it would have been ideal with their wide threat

I think we started ok tonight as we often do but once they started to get joy out wide 2 banks of 4 could definitely have helped with that. As you say, for us to do it with the players available though it would have been square pegs in round holes & probably ineffective.

I don't think we need to panic & rip up what we've been doing. We will of course have poor games along the way but have the courage to stick with the philosophy.

Assuming Rose isn't available I'd probably go something like this:

Maroši
Dabo Pask Østigård Hyam McCallum
Kelly Sheaf
O'Hare Allen
Godden

Evo1883

We would have been play offs tops with a clown in goal. Marosi is our number one and should have been back in goal anyway. Lee burge and Wilson errors shoulda been things of the past
I struggle to see how you can call burge a clown for making mistakes... But back biamou to the hilt for making strikers mistakes persistently

block16

I struggle to see how you can call burge a clown for making mistakes... But back biamou to the hilt for making strikers mistakes persistently
I'm not backing Biamou to the hilt simply questioning this nonsense I read in here. 2 weeks ago walker was bone idle. Last week Biamou was motm the saviour. This week Tyler walker needs to be back starting Biamous useless! Most people (Including myself) talk shite. Wycombe is a huge game max is a big game man and done wellately stick with

Evo1883

Il tell you what though... Tomorrow I'm waking up and not bothering to get involved about max anymore... He's proven time and time again that he's not good enough.

From Now on my answer is, I don't care

Evo1883

I'm not backing Biamou to the hilt simply questioning this nonsense I read in here. 2 weeks ago walker was bone idle. Last week Biamou was motm the saviour. This week Tyler walker needs to be back starting Biamous useless! Most people (Including myself) talk shite. Wycombe is a huge game max is a big game man and done wellately stick with

Sorry EDIT : I don't care, I'm off to bed, have to suffer depression now for 3 days 🤣

ccfc1234

Not predicting... I'm just hoping we get the 3 points... He goes with 2 up for me Saturday... Godden and Walker..o hare behind them 2 will make the difference
Godden has a great record against Wycombe if he is fit he should play. Feel we should keep 3 at the back as they are one of the few teams we should be able to build from the back against and dictate the play.

block16

Tyler walker was a 6/10 in a 2. In a 1 we have literally 0 outlet to build off. But yeh let's play him alone in the biggest game of the season because hes scored 1 more than max

block16

Tyler walker was a 6/10 in a 2. In a 1 we have literally 0 outlet to build off. But yeh let's play him alone in the biggest game of the season because hes scored 1 more than max
And also, if you know the stat just post it?

johnwillomagic

I think we probably play the box against Wycombe they have never really coped with thst previously and can't see how they will now.
I would go a bit right field and pick players who have tormented them in the past despite current form.

Marosi

Hyam Osti Rose

Dabo Kelly James McCallum

Shipley O'Hare

Godden

Subs: Wilson, DaCosta, Hamer, Sheaf, Allen, Walker, Biamou, Gyo, Eccles

Users who are viewing this thread