Wycombe (1 Viewer)

sylus

anybody else not bothering going next tues for the semi..tbh..i just can't be arsed,not for the club,not for sisu,not for myself and certainly not for some second rate mickey mouse trophy,i do hope you all enjoy it though,and if we are fortunate to win,"which i do believe we won't" and go to Wembley!! you can all shout i was there when willis lift to shit checkatrade trophy....yeah..you can argue it is a day out at wembley,but who gives a monkeys

Speng

anybody else not bothering going next tues for the semi..tbh..i just can't be arsed,not for the club,not for sisu,not for myself and certainly not for some second rate mickey mouse trophy,i do hope you all enjoy it though,and if we are fortunate to win,"which i do believe we won't" and go to Wembley!! you can all shout i was there when willis lift to shit checkatrade trophy....yeah..you can argue it is a day out at wembley,but who gives a monkeys
My 11 year old cares ,
Not gonna have many chances in his life to watch Coventry at Wembley , so he cares ,

ccfc92

Wasn't alive in 87, Cov have been crap my whole lifetime almost, known nothing but lower half finishes/relegation.

It may be "tin pot", but the only realistic thing we'll win in my lifetime, IMO.

Not sure why people slate the competition, it's a cup for L1 and 2 teams. We're in L1, so we should always try and win it.

no_loyalty

The kids who have never had the opportunity of watching us at Wembley, and the old bastards like me who may never get another opportunity of watching us there, for that reason I'm in.

I hope and pray City don't fuck it up again, I'm not a religious man but might just go to church this Sunday

Grendel

Piss off

Bob Latchford

Who's flicked your left bollock ? grumpy bum ! this run is for those of 30 or under first .

pastythegreat

I 'give a monkeys'. My 8yo son 'gives a monkeys'! Everybody who i go with 'give a monkeys'!
I wish fans would just stop looking down their noses and get from up their own arses. We're a league 1 club. Soon to be a league 2 club. And people are seriously whining that the trophy we 'could' win isn't a 'good enough trophy'! Get the fuck over yourself fella!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Astute

I'm not going. But not through choice. They stopped me from going by bringing the game forward. It is the last Tuesday I have to work for weeks :( I would have loved to see my little boy see what a home game is like where there are more supporters than empty seats. He prefers away games as he is normally surrounded by our supporters. And our fellow supporters make his day by making him feel one of them.

theferret

I 'give a monkeys'. My 8yo son 'gives a monkeys'! Everybody who i go with 'give a monkeys'!
I wish fans would just stop looking down their noses and get from up their own arses. We're a league 1 club. Soon to be a league 2 club. And people are seriously whining that the trophy we 'could' win isn't a 'good enough trophy'! Get the fuck over yourself fella!

My eight year old lad, who I am struggling to keep interested and who I had to drag to the Fleetwood game is suddenly bouncing and wishing the time away til Tuesday. That alone fills me with excitement. Can't wait.

pastythegreat

My eight year old lad, who I am struggling to keep interested and who I had to drag to the Fleetwood game is suddenly bouncing and wishing the time away til Tuesday. That alone fills me with excitement. Can't wait.
Exactly the same as that. Have dragged my lad to more games than he cares to remember! I was 18months old when we won the FA CUP so not old enough to remember it. I can remember the premiership days though! They have had CCFC forced on them and have had no reward (slight glimpses last season)! This is as much for him as it is for me! (Although mainly for me!!! I'm like a kid at Christmas)!

pusbccfc

I'm absolutely buzzing. Huge game for me.

pastythegreat

Anybody know how many tickets we've sold? Was 3500 on the priority but think they went on general sale today.
Got a bet with the Father-in-law, he reckons we'll be lucky to sell 12,000. I disagree as there is a possible final on the cards, people wants stubs so it'll be over 20,000. The price of a ticket is riding on it so c'mon guys. Get buying

Sky Blue Dal

Wasn't alive in 87, Cov have been crap my whole lifetime almost, known nothing but lower half finishes/relegation.

It may be "tin pot", but the only realistic thing we'll win in my lifetime, IMO.

Not sure why people slate the competition, it's a cup for L1 and 2 teams. We're in L1, so we should always try and win it.

Good on you mate...

I won't be going as after so many years of let down I no longer have the passion or commitment to attend these games anymore. Also I work away from Coventry and mid week games are difficult to attend.
My heart is no longer in it anymore and if they do reach the final then maybe I will go to support the young lads on the pitch but off course after all the solid fans get there tickets first.

I went in 87 and was a fantastic time. If only you been around then you would have loved it.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Man City, Man U or both?
meant get to some cove games and prob watch the odd man u or city game aswell but mostly try get to cov games when ever i can if i get another visa tho be another while till i get over to a game god knows where we will be by then!

Otis

I'm dead excited.

Can't wait!! !!

Should be a great atmosphere for once.

Two years time we could be dreaming about being in the EFL Trophy and a trip to Wembley.

Embrace it while you can. Could be our last stab at glory for some time.

Steve.B50

Reasons like this are why we should all get behind this one game.
Yes I say get on the band wagon support the boys for this one ad I cannot ever see us getting the opportunity to go to Wembley again.
No one dislikes our owners and Chiarman more than me but I am going and will gladly buy a ticket for anyone I know what want to go.
It's to much of an opportunity to miss, we may get hammered but we have to try.

Think of the statement we could make in London on April 2nd

Nick

Administrator
Reasons like this are why we should all get behind this one game.
Yes I say get on the band wagon support the boys for this one ad I cannot ever see us getting the opportunity to go to Wembley again.
No one dislikes our owners and Chiarman more than me but I am going and will gladly buy a ticket for anyone I know what want to go.
It's to much of an opportunity to miss, we may get hammered but we have to try.

Think of the statement we could make in London on April 2nd

All great until the last line if its just with protests in mind :(

The only statement should be "We are ccfc", packing the place out and supporting the team. Make everywhere sky blue etc etc.

Steve.B50

The only statement should be "We are ccfc", packing the place out and supporting the team. Make everywhere sky blue etc etc.

What the hell you going on about Nick?

Steve.B50

Wembley and London is a great opportunity but we need to get there first.

Stop being a complet idiot for once and just back up getting support for the team on Tuesday..

Astute

Or more than half fill Wembley in sky blue. Show the potential.

Maybe one day you won't try and see the worse out of what people say.

Users who are viewing this thread