Wycombe (3 Viewers)

Otis

TBF I read that last line 'think of the statement we could make in london' as a think of the protest we could make! Not just Nick who has read that in that way!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Yeah, me too.

Maybe we are all just a little bit trigger happy at the moment.

pastythegreat

Was trying to be politically correct and not use the word protest but you can read it how you wish.
So in trying to write about a stupid protest not using the word protest we pick up your talking about a protest and get angry and defensive because we think your talking about a protest??

Have a fucking day off will ya!!! 'IF' we get to Wembley I honestly hope even our fans aren't stupid enough to ruin it for everyone there by putting on some stupid, shitty smoke bomb pitch invasions shit!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Was trying to be politically correct and not use the word protest but you can read it how you wish.
You have just been saying about stepping up action, not playing nice any more etc. It's pretty obvious what you meant in fairness.

People's first thought and excitement is about protests and "action".

Should be a message from fans groups to say we are all sky blue, leave the football side alone from protests and get behind the team, encourage the players. Everybody wear sky blue, get the sky blue flags, give the kids something sky blue to wave etc.

Not putting people off from wanting to take their kids because they don't know what's going to happen.

Last edited:

skyblue1991

anybody else not bothering going next tues for the semi..tbh..i just can't be arsed,not for the club,not for sisu,not for myself and certainly not for some second rate mickey mouse trophy,i do hope you all enjoy it though,and if we are fortunate to win,"which i do believe we won't" and go to Wembley!! you can all shout i was there when willis lift to shit checkatrade trophy....yeah..you can argue it is a day out at wembley,but who gives a monkeys

Users who are viewing this thread