Xbox one or PS4??? (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

The head of Sony in Turkey was on TV over there yesterday and said The Last of Us would be out on PS4 with enhanced graphics as a physical and digital game this summer.

Amazing news if true but it's a bit of a random source.

Marty

I hope it's true, it looks fantastic, It could even be a PS+ game.

ajsccfc

Dead Nation was alright, but after the first level you've basically played the lot. I'm very glad I kept the PS3 now with the PS+ stuff, especially as Hotline Miami's going crossbuy.

SlowerThanPlatt

inf2268ool.gif

Wow. Look at the skyline and lighting effects. :eek:

Covstu

I mist admit my PS4 streaming has been poor since I brought it, not sure if I need a WIFI boost but its only in the next room (which seemed to be fine for my xbox360 when I had it). Anyone having the same issue??

Marty

I thought Dead Nation was an excellent game. Simple but really enjoyable and only about 5 hours long too so it was action packed all the way through.

I'm unsure on Infamous. The graphics are amazing, but I'm not sure on the game play. It doesn't feel right to me. I've only just started so I'll have a better idea when I've played a bit further through.

PS+ is another good month for me, I quite fancy playing Sly Cooper & Hotline Miami on the Vita.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Although it probably won't happen, I'm hoping for one of those upgrade deals they did with launch games if you owned the PS3 version. I'd happily pay half-price for it again.

SlowerThanPlatt

4 Minutes of Watch Dogs footage, actually looks brilliant. Much better than these trailers that have been released.

[video=youtube;f2CUkFrtYqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2CUkFrtYqo[/video]

Evans1883

ok having got both ps4 and x1 i have to say im not entirely satisfied with either , however maybe my expectations were tooo high for a release console , not enough games , too many indie games and i get a bit bored too quickly.
Titanfall got boring real quick with the lack of features and customisation, i play everything else on ps4 ......kind of wish id waited for a year before i bought the next gen consoles as i miss my ps3 alot lol

ajsccfc

Keeping hold of my PS3 was a good choice, even though it was largely influenced by the fact that it'd either be too much hassle to offload or I'd have to just give it away.

I'm getting the World Cup game later, even though I know it's a fairly cynical cash-in that pales considerably to FIFA 14 on PS4. Still, all those national teams, I can take Jamaica to glory like I did in 2010.

Covstu

yeah I must admit if it wasn't for the driver to get rid of my 360 prior to the next gen consoles coming out I would have waited. Don't get me wrong graphics are great, love FIFA14 but have about 6 games now and really haven't played much of them apart from FIFA and AC4. I remember this was the same with the PS2 the quality of games was fairly basic then they worked out what the capability of the machine could do. Needs a 'blow away' title!!!

ajsccfc

It's the horrendous EA NBA game too. I bought NBA 2K and thought I'd download the EA demo to see how it compares after they scrapped it for a few years, it was rotten.

Evans1883

i saw that , but fifa ultimate team is more scripted than eastenders , so many 45 th minute and 90 th minute goals conceeded:blue:

ajsccfc

I've never really got the appeal of Ultimate Team. It always strikes me as a bit like football Pokemon with added grind.

covcity4life

stop playing fifa you zealots. its fukin shit, you are jsut buying for the name or because its a simple game to play.

ajsccfc

I gave PES a go again with the latest one, but they've lost it. They hit a peak that can never be achieved again sadly.

covcity4life

this years pes is shit

but its still 10x better than fifa

which says it all.

also can never be achieved again? why say that? because you have no intention of ever buying a non fifa title thats why.

covcity4life

yes pes is dire at the minute

but fifa is worse yet you dont mention that nick?

why? because of the licenses> because everyone else buys fifa? or because you like games where passes are on rails?

Users who are viewing this thread