“ Ticket Office “ (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Having tried to teach my aunt how to use a mobile phone and failing at the text somebody stage, I can fully understand that some people just can't use the internet!

And the older you get, the harder it is to learn new things.

Greggs

One thing that needs sorting is the JSB voucher system. Can only redeem them at the ticket office but when I tried on a match day the woman said they aren't supposed to sell tickets for upcoming games on game day. They did in the end as it wasn't busy but it's a stupid system especially for people who don't live locally.

Surely they can just add some codes to your online account or something.
office sneaking GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

Adge

I'm the same with cars.
I have to pay someone to do the simplest jobs.
Lads in my office can't understand it, tell me to youtube it, it's dead easy, but I don't have the confidence or the wherewithal, we all have our falibilities.
Most people wouldn’t have the tools either.

Nuskyblue

Good point tbf. Last time I had a go was changing a headlight bulb on my old focus and ended up with a completely disassembled car and nearly cried. Never again
Tbf some headlight bulbs are a bastard to change nowadays. You probably were on the right track disassembling your car 😫

CV22SBA

There are currently 0 tickets to buy for tonuighs game on the website. its all a bit odd as there must be at least 1500 more tickets left to sell noit including corporate.
At 10am the club announces its pay on the day but at 12pm there are no tickets to buy. I mean WTF?

Edit: Now they post no pay on the day but block 13 is open for over 18's only.

chiefdave

I’ve never know anything like it, it’s truly embarrassing.

They are bringing 1500, the whole end will be virtually empty.
If I was someone involved in the policing of games, ie the police and the SAG, I'd be thoroughly embarrassed to constantly be putting out statements like this.

You may as well just say you're totally incompetent and can't cope with a small away following which is a matter of routine at every other ground in the country

Sky Blue Pete

At 10am the club announces its pay on the day but at 12pm there are no tickets to buy. I mean WTF?

Edit: Now they post no pay on the day but block 13 is open for over 18's only.
Couldn’t make it any plainer for people to know what needs to happen to increase blocks available just need idiots to read it and behave accordingly

bigfatronssba

Sorry Pete, I have to disagree.

The stewards and police are paid to control fan behaviour. If individuals are throwing objects, or blocking stairwells then they should be ejected from the ground and if necessary, banned.

What you do not do is continue to let those people in, but just make them sit in a different area.

They're acknowledging themselves that they can't control what is a relatively placid fanbase, and they should be really embarrassed about that

bigfatronssba

All this could've been easily sold by opening up block 13 to season ticket sales back in the summer.

Season ticket holders behave themselves and are identifiable

chiefdave

The stewards and police are paid to control fan behaviour. If individuals are throwing objects, or blocking stairwells then they should be ejected from the ground and if necessary, banned.

What you do not do is continue to let those people in, but just make them sit in a different area.

They're acknowledging themselves that they can't control what is a relatively placid fanbase, and they should be really embarrassed about that
100% this. We see the figures for arrests etc and we're far from the worst club so why do we have to deal with this

You can only draw one of two conclusions. Either the relevant authorities are incapable of doing their job properly and identifying, ejecting / arresting and banning the relevant people or the relevant authorities are incapable of doing their job properly and are unable to cope with crowd behaviour seen up and down the country every week

Appreciate we need a good working relationship but this has gone on too long. King & the club need to start calling them out and making it very clear these decisions are out of the clubs hands

hamertime

Let’s lock the stadium because a 14-year-old through a jammy dodger onto the track. We are heading for a 25,000 sell out in a 32,000 seat stadium.

Cedrics Head

So ordered Boro tickets on 19th December, still haven’t arrived. CCFC site says if no arrival by today then email them, duly done 4 hours ago after todays post arrived. No reply so just called them to be told contact us tomorrow. Mixed messages again from the club.

Good luck to the staff there tonight

Sky Blue Pete

So ordered Boro tickets on 19th December, still haven’t arrived. CCFC site says if no arrival by today then email them, duly done 4 hours ago after todays post arrived. No reply so just called them to be told contact us tomorrow. Mixed messages again from the club.

Makes sense to sort today today and the game on the 1st tomorrow doesn’t it?

letsallsingtogether

I went up there today to get my Oxford ticket plus have a look around the shop.
The women infront of me spent over £200 on various games.
The bloke behind me queued for tickets then had to move counters to pay for a Home top.
I had to wait 10 mins no big deal really.

Really should sell tickets in the City Centre store.

Last edited:

ccfctommy

There was a postal cut off. You will have to collect them at Boro

Cedrics Head

There was a postal cut off. You will have to collect them at Boro
Ordered before cut off, as said contacted yesterday and said call back today. Problem I didn’t realise is that ticket office is closed today. Been down to shop and told nothing they can do to help. So all I can do is hope they didn’t post tickets out and can collect from Boro.
If not have to pay for 3 tickets on gate and hopefully claim money back from the club. Chances of getting that back??

Users who are viewing this thread