“Celebrated like it was their cup final” (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

I really enjoyed this thread - refreshing to have a straight talking opposition fan come on and exchange views and facts so we see both sides.
More of this please

Happy_Martian

Would love to know if this was at half time or fulltime.

1705516039274.png

Happy_Martian

Wow could have asked at forum

Another Twitter user has said it was after the final whistle and things were thrown. The Leicester Xtra has come back and said they were told she was the one who was winning. So why did Doug complain? Sounds like she was pissed and drunk on her own salty tears.

Alkhen

So glad we won our cup final because it's all we have got.

Just look at the team spirit in the behind the scenes Leicester clips, levels of banter our squad can only aspire to.... 😬

Martin180

So glad we won our cup final because it's all we have got.

Just look at the team spirit in the behind the scenes Leicester clips, levels of banter our squad can only aspire to.... 😬

Tired Bored To Death GIF

skybluericoh

Apparently stops there and that’s not true. Our owners wanted to buy Leicester years ago when his son, Top watched us win the League Cup in 1997 - underdog again. When Vichai (RIP) had finally made his money through his business that’s when he stepped forward as Milan sold the club to the family.
In 1997 what he said was ‘dad could I have a cowboy outfit for Christmas?’ ….

alexccfc99

They say it - as these so called bigger clubs in the Championship have spent years and millions of quid trying to become top end championship clubs

Yet little old Coventry City who didn’t have a pot to piss in two/three years ago have come up and are now outperforming most of the league, they are embarrassed, it’s an inferiority complex

TomRad85

They say it - as these so called bigger clubs in the Championship have spent years and millions of quid trying to become top end championship clubs

Yet little old Coventry City who didn’t have a pot to piss in two/three years ago have come up and are now outperforming most of the league, they are embarrassed, it’s an inferiority complex
A few in the Prem will be experiencing this soon. Club is heading in one direction, support is swelling, already averaging ahead of 6 Premier League teams, that will grow further.
Can easily see a point where we're staying in the Prem again now which I didn't think I'd be saying again tbh. We've overthrown a lot of the shit that we started to sink behind over the years, now time to gun for Brentford, Bournemouth, Palace, Fulham and other such shite.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

A few in the Prem will be experiencing this soon. Club is heading in one direction, support is swelling, already averaging ahead of 6 Premier League teams, that will grow further.
Can easily see a point where we're staying in the Prem again now which I didn't think I'd be saying again tbh. We've overthrown a lot of the shit that we started to sink behind over the years, now time to gun for Brentford, Bournemouth, Palace, Fulham and other such shite.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Not so long ago, putting time and effort into support was rather a chore. We still did it of course. Now following a team who I honestly believe will be top flight before long feels weird. When we were groundhopping I’d have laughed at the idea that in a few years we’d be looking forward to and confident of winning championship games.

hamertime

Just had a look at their forum they have a 254 page thread on how to make the atmosphere better😂 😂 they could only dream of fans like ours.

hamertime

I seen a fleet of metros and cavaliers coming down the M69 I thought they were going a car show but as they got closer I could see it was the Leicester fans the coffin dodgers.

skyblueinBaku

Seems to have crept its way into the casual football fans vocabulary, along with “limbs”.
"Limbs" is a bloody awful expression only used by half-wits.

Users who are viewing this thread