Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (1 Viewer)

curly_tom

supporting 2 male teams is a disgrace and as bad as half and half scarfs
It's 'a disgrace'? I support one team and follow the results of about another 4 or 5, none in the same division. But if I supported more I would be allowed

Greggs

It's his 'job'?
he's drawn you out from under your rock, i've never seen you post, yet you rare up to someone on here. He is obviously an extremely talented comedian and wind up artist, so yes - he job is winding up people and getting people to bite. To be honest, he should be proud that he got a bite from someone who is a member of 11 years but never posts. Golden Bites

curly_tom

he's drawn you out from under your rock, i've never seen you post, yet you rare up to someone on here. He is obviously an extremely talented comedian and wind up artist, so yes - he job is winding up people and getting people to bite. To be honest, he should be proud that he got a bite from someone who is a member of 11 years but never posts. Golden Bites
He's very funny I agree, you too

Johhny Blue

Yeah that’s me. If you don’t go your opinion is irrelevant. Also why are you attacking me and not attacking anyone else who was moaning about me liking arsenal?
I didn’t see anyone moaning about you liking
arse an’ all

curly_tom

Not a fan either, follow results, as I said. Don't know any songs, don't watch them live and they're not on tv
That said, I did watch Hereford United (as they were then) a couple of times in the 90s but can't remember any songs. I remember some pretty shocking racism though

Greggs

Not a fan either, follow results, as I said. Don't know any songs, don't watch them live and they're not on tv
so you know the names of a few other teams, no big deal, why are you so mad then?

ProfessorbyGrace

Ah, now it makes sense. Running with the sloths and the owls.
You Got It Ok GIF

2-0 City, incidentally. PUSB.

GaryPendrysEyes

Confirmed sold out again. No new allocation coming. ‘Can’t confirm on the gate availability just yet’.
[I assume they will be doing so]

Greggs

Fucking buzzing for this, 20 quid a ticket - free coach travel - all set up for us to lose 1-0. Last time we went Blackburn the coach got stuck in traffic and we missed us score first, went on to lose 3-1 i think :(

SkyBlueSoul

I've been taking these one game at a time, not trying to get too excited, but win on Wednesday and even I might think play-offs are on
I've been the same but I think my threshold for believing is if Millwall lose tonight, we win tomorrow and go 5th. Would obviously still be ridiculously tight but would be ours to lose with the run ins we've all got.

CCFC54321

A point tomorrow night although welcome won’t help either side out as in our case we (in my opinion) need three wins to get into the top 6.

Blackburn are very pleasing on the eye but toothless up front so will be who wants in more and puts away the chance or two they get.

Going to be a mad, mad last 10 minutes I think if either side is losing.

Users who are viewing this thread