Match Thread ⚽️ Blackpool vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 18th Mar (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You have to laugh at those who called for Walker to start ahead of him.
Well they got their way today, and although he did OK, Godden showed the difference in quality when he came on.
But was that because he didn't start and had the benefit of his fresh legs against tiring ones?

pusbccfc

fernandopartridge

I got both things is said right on that thread , a couple of posters liked posts and said others that are frankly hilarious yet unsurprising

Not many could have forseen what he'd eventually become though , I thought he had something but Jesus christ not this
I saw it at the time definitely

Boosh

I saw it at the time definitely

Most of us could but at that time the Cult of Biamou was rampant on this forum.

SBT

For the record, I thought Gyokeres was pretty uninspiring during his loan spell with us and said as much on several occasions at the time - we’ve all seen what happened since then. It’s at times like these that you have no choice but to hold your hands up and bravely double down - Gyokeres is total shit and always has been, sheeple.

Grendel

For the record, I thought Gyokeres was pretty uninspiring during his loan spell with us and said as much on several occasions at the time - we’ve all seen what happened since then. It’s at times like these that you have no choice but to hold your hands up and bravely double down - Gyokeres is total shit and always has been, sheeple.

Not the sports correspondent at the Gazette either then

PVA

Please try harder

You kept banging on for ages about what a rubbish signing Gyokeres was. Just own it.

I think James will prove a good signing. Jury is out on Gyokeres but I think Walker will come back and we’ll be okay.

But if we do go down, with the points cushion we have, questions will have to be asked why Robins signed these two players.

PVA

yes that’s exactly what that post says isn’t it. Shock Boosh was right again

Well it's pretty much what I was saying at the time too yet somehow it means you rated him and I didn't

It's just bizarre

alexccfc99

Got home from Blackpool this afternoon and all I can say is what an absolutely fantastic weekend - One of the all time great CCFC away trips

all the guest houses and bars packed out with City fans, not one bit of trouble, everyone up there enjoying themselves and according to the DJ in The Castle pub on the seafront a lot of money raised for a local charity by our fans in a whip-round before the game

We really have shown the best of us on and off the pitch this weekend

Sick Boy

I remember the usual "experts" on here writing Gyokeres off after his loan spell.

No doubt they'd want Walker to be the main man up front.
Nah they wanted to keep a player who will probably never play league football again.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Got home from Blackpool this afternoon and all I can say is what an absolutely fantastic weekend - One of the all time great CCFC away trips

all the guest houses and bars packed out with City fans, not one bit of trouble, everyone up there enjoying themselves and according to the DJ in The Castle pub on the seafront a lot of money raised for a local charity by our fans in a whip-round before the game

We really have shown the best of us on and off the pitch this weekend

Let's hope, if we don't get promoted, Blackpool don't get relegated so we can do it all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread