Match Thread ⚽️ Blackpool vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 18th Mar (2 Viewers)

Johhny Blue

Quite proud that robins and fadz came out and said second penalty was a penalty and we got lucky.
Wenger - didn’t see it
Ferguson - didn’t see it

Shows a sort of footballing fairness class
Speaking of fairness Wenger and Ferguson were only being honest. They didn’t see it

Brighton Sky Blue

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

slowpoke

Thought Walker was excellent yesterday, certainly first half. Made good runs and was heavily involved in all our best attacking moves. He faded a bit 2nd half but that’s to be expected after so little football this season. Hope Robins starts him against Stoke in 2 weeks.
Who scored Walker or Godden ?

Mcbean

No way a red - he put his arm around his neck - no punch - the guy had hung onto him in every way before this

Evo1883

As a side note , the ref did fuck all to protect vik all game . Connelly was pulling him about all match , ref didn't fancy it

blunted

Deeney flattened Gus deliberately off the ball at Brum. Nothing given at the time or retrospectively

Calista

Godden scored a decent goal set up on a plate for him, against a team 3-1 down pushing to try and get back into it game stretched and leaving 2v2 at the back.
And Walker got into similar positions but was ignored.
tbh if we want to get promoted, I see both of them as decent backups rather than automatic starters.

Boosh

No one is trying to be your pal mate, you're still a piss stained weirdo that hangs around bus stops ;)

Countdown to you losing the plot and claiming I am drunk.

Yeah good one I still don’t wanna be your mate

Grendel

I remember the usual "experts" on here writing Gyokeres off after his loan spell.

No doubt they'd want Walker to be the main man up front.

Only posters like PVA and SBT did that

Tavares is a Ponticelli in the making - saying he’d be preferred to Walker is silly

fatso

Only posters like PVA and SBT did that

Tavares is a Ponticelli in the making - saying he’d be preferred to Walker is silly
How many league starts has Tavares had for us?

I'm not saying he's good enough for us, I'm saying I haven't seen enough of him.

If he stays, he should be sent our on loan.

Grendel

How many league starts has Tavares had for us?

I'm not saying he's good enough for us, I'm saying I haven't seen enough of him.

If he stays, he should be sent our on loan.

Hes 22 and has started 1 league game in his whole career to date - kind of tells you something that

Grendel

Bore off you tedious prick.

You were saying exactly the same as me at the same time.

Was I? Another bang on the head?

Grendel

Id have deleted my account if that was me. They were even saying Biamou was better than him

PVA said keep Godden and Biamou. He also of course said Hyam has been our best defender since 2017 - more impact than Mcfazdean

Brighton Sky Blue

Was I? Another bang on the head?

A bit surreal that this was already 2 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread