Match Thread ⚽️ Blackpool vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 18th Mar (4 Viewers)

PVA

Was I? Another bang on the head?

As always, you can't read.

Shall we dig up your comments on Hamer? Or how about we go back to James Maddison?

Give it a fucking rest.

Grendel

As always, you can't read.

Shall we dig up your comments on Hamer? Or how about we go back to James Maddison?

Give it a fucking rest.

You can do what you like. I’m only pointing out statements made - why this upsets you I have no idea

Grendel

he might as well just own it. Everyone gets things wrong occasionally.

Have a stab and who he claimed had “talent and ability and no way is in the bomb squad”

Clue: not Brazilian but they make a lot of coffee

Grendel

Evo1883

I got both things is said right on that thread , a couple of posters liked posts and said others that are frankly hilarious yet unsurprising

Not many could have forseen what he'd eventually become though , I thought he had something but Jesus christ not this

PVA

Have a stab and who he claimed had “talent and ability and no way is in the bomb squad”

Clue: not Brazilian but they make a lot of coffee

Shall we dig up what you said about Hamer?

Or James Maddison?

This is not a game you want to play.

Grendel

Or James Maddison?

As I say do what you like. The Maddison ones I’ve linked over and over again as many posters called him shite - you do get very over sensitive

Grendel

Grendel

Is magwich still on here ?

Snail GIF by MotoGP

Jimmy Fallon Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Grendel

Or James Maddison?

it is also worth pointing out you said Matty James was a superior player to Hamer and at one point suggested we should focus on James and Kelly as a dream team combo and leave Hamer on the sidelines

PVA

it is also worth pointing out you said Matty James was a superior player to Hamer and at one point suggested we should focus on James and Kelly as a dream team combo and leave Hamer on the sidelines

More lies. What do you get from this?

I am flattered you are so obsessed with me, but it's getting a bit weird.

Boosh

More lies. What do you get from this?

I am flattered you are so obsessed with me, but it's getting a bit weird.

Where’s the lie?

Brighton Sky Blue

Does it really need pointing out again that in that same season you called repeatedly for Robins to be sacked and that Kenny Jackett, who would go on to be sacked twice within a year of making that comment, would be the perfect swap?

I get that your style is to be a contrarian mostly just shitposting but make it more subtle at least. James FWIW turned out to be worth the money for the 6 months he was here

PVA

Where’s the lie?

I think I should stop taking the piss out of you, it's quite clear you are not quite all there. You have the comprehension skills of an 8 year old.

Boosh

I think I should stop taking the piss out of you, it's quite clear you are not quite all there. You have the comprehension skills of an 8 year old.

James and Kelly over Hamer and Sheaf wow

PVA

James and Kelly over Hamer and Sheaf wow

Oh you can't read as well then.

I guess you and Grendel are a perfect match

Grendel

Oh you can't read as well then.

I guess you and Grendel are a perfect match

I think you can’t read what you actually type

Users who are viewing this thread