Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Birmingham City Match Thread - Saturday 29th Apr (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Lets Get It Dancing GIF by Holly Logan

Just passing by with a gif

SBT

So a laughing emoji is bullying but threatening to put someone in hospital is okay. Fair enough.

Also, I’m being accused of targeting one poster, I just looked at his latest posts and I’ve laughed at one of them because I disagree with the bookies odds, nothing to do with him. Hardly bullying
Well tbh I think routinely threatening to fight people is also twattish behaviour too. If it was up to me than neither would be tolerated on here.

Not that I want to pull the “Raise your hand if you’ve ever been personally victimised by Regina George” card etc but you know full well that you target multiple posters off and on. I get that you think you’re doing a ‘bit’, but it’s a tedious and petty one, and it’s pretty obvious you know what you’re doing.

Boosh

Well tbh I think routinely threatening to fight people is also twattish behaviour too. If it was up to me than neither would be tolerated on here.

Not that I want to pull the “Raise your hand if you’ve ever been personally victimised by Regina George” card etc but you know full well that you target multiple posters off and on. I get that you think you’re doing a ‘bit’, but it’s a tedious and petty one, and it’s pretty obvious you know what you’re doing.

But you decided to call me out for no reason and not that behaviour👍

mmttww

I’ve been called a nonce, a weird little man, a c**t several times. ‘Can’t hold a job’ ‘got a tiny cock’ ‘got a sad life’ been threatened multiple times. I’ve never threatened anyone and the worst insult I’ve probably said is muppet. Yet I’m the bully. Baffling
Mr T Dancing GIF

Nick

Administrator
If threats of violence start showing up in every thread with the same tedious regularity as your act does, I’ll be sure to call it out as well 👍

The difference with them is that they are usually in the heat of the moment, as opposed to all day every day.

Nick

Administrator
On the subject of the match, I missed the first goal because of having to stand up to let some dickheads past who probably walked round the stadium looking for their seat about 3 times. Across every block directly through the rows waving their tickets about saying they can't find it. It was about 5 blocks away.

Then shit loads of people fucked off on half hour and came back on about 60 minutes.

NorthernWisdom

It's also the fact that sometimes they just offer an opinion and get targeted because that opinion doesn't chime with the majority.

I dunno, I find it slightly difficult to say don't judge as we all do ;) but there are a fair few I'd have banned ahead of them, some of them are ones complaining about them too!

Boosh

Liked the Regina George reference🫶🏻

Sick Boy

It's also the fact that sometimes they just offer an opinion and get targeted because that opinion doesn't chime with the majority.

I dunno, I find it slightly difficult to say don't judge as we all do ;) but there are a fair few I'd have banned ahead of them, some of them are ones complaining about them too!
Going against the majority who were Thornites back in the day was horrific.

South West Sky Blue

This stupid old doddery prick just sounds bitter - at the end “We had 2 shots,they had 3…shows how good they were - Well done Coventry,you’re in the playoffs - all I can say is…see you again next year”

Prick

Not too unreasonable through Brum tinted lenses really. Not quite a career in punditry or analysis yet though.
He was nowhere near as bad as that Sunderland lad (who himself can be good value) who had a meltdown after the home win.
By far the best one I saw was the youngster from Stoke after our win at their place. He actually looked like he could make a career out of his stuff.

Grendel

stop arguing.

The trolls ignoring BNC had a great defensive game!

He had a better game - frankly wasn’t great in the first half positionally and also against a team with nothing to play for.

would you want him in a Wembley final - I’d be concerned

Brighton Sky Blue

He had a better game - frankly wasn’t great in the first half positionally and also against a team with nothing to play for.

would you want him in a Wembley final - I’d be concerned

If we got to said final he’d have played in both legs of the semi

Grendel

He defended well all game long.

in my opinion in the first half he didn’t - he was easily beaten on a couple of occasions with crosses against a team that generally threatened little. It’s also strange his apparent lake of pace going forward - I suspect we are stuck with him now anyway as I doubt esbrand will return looking at Bidwells performance. He had big threats and dealt easily as well as getting into attacking positions . I would rather a right footed Esbrand as he looks more disciplined and capable

Grendel

Sick Boy

in my opinion in the first half he didn’t - he was easily beaten on a couple of occasions with crosses against a team that generally threatened little. It’s also strange his apparent lake of pace going forward - I suspect we are stuck with him now anyway as I doubt esbrand will return looking at Bidwells performance. He had big threats and dealt easily as well as getting into attacking positions . I would rather a right footed Esbrand as he looks more disciplined and capable
Bidwell was excellent yesterday, arguably MOTM.

NorthernWisdom

Agree, but he was very raw, that's why he got sent here! Just a shame he's going to have to go back just as he's starting to settle in to the role.
Same for a few of them really, Doyle especially who looked a bit lost at times mid season.

Problem with loans innit, then we get similar next season, so start slowly as they bed in, the pressure increases...

Where you need a level headed chairman like Tim Fisher to not pull the trigger on the manager.

Grendel

Jake '3rd striker' Bidwell!
Couldn't believe him popping up with those two chances towards the end, arguably should have done better with the second one.

Got a bit excited after his first effort I think

Users who are viewing this thread