Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Birmingham City Match Thread - Saturday 29th Apr (2 Viewers)

Astute

We've done very well out of Doyle, BNC and JWE. Wouldn't be where we are without them.
For sure.

I can see at least one coming back next season if we don't get promoted. Not ready for their parent clubs so will most probably be looking for another loan out next season. And as we should be a top half club next season, have looked after them well and given them a lot of play time in a formation required why would they want to send them elsewhere?

I really like the way Doyle has progressed. Maybe even try to sign all 3 if we go up. Then if we went straight back down we would have a good base to start with.

covcity4life

Ask 100 neutrals to watch yesterday's match I doubt one would say Bidwell was motm. For me it was Fads, but Doyle, BNC, Eccles, Gyokeres or Kelly would be reasonable shouts.
I like bidwell and he had a solid game. But sickboy wrote he was motm cos he knows he is a favourite of grendels and wanted to please him.

Grendel

Ask 100 neutrals to watch yesterday's match I doubt one would say Bidwell was motm. For me it was Fads, but Doyle, BNC, Eccles, Gyokeres or Kelly would be reasonable shouts.

Have you looked at the ratings thread? I think 3 or 4 said he was? You accuse others of confirmation bias but this is bizarre.

Grendel

Grendel

Old Warwickshire lad

On the subject of the match, I missed the first goal because of having to stand up to let some dickheads past who probably walked round the stadium looking for their seat about 3 times. Across every block directly through the rows waving their tickets about saying they can't find it. It was about 5 blocks away.

Then shit loads of people fucked off on half hour and came back on about 60 minutes.
Happens to us every game. Season ticket holders,come in after ko go back down before half time.
Then come back after 2nd half has started. Add in a few pisses and it’s like the kids game of stand up sit down.🙄😇
Then some twat starts singing,stand up if you love city ffs. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Rant over

Grendel

Not really the best evidence.

I don’t disagree but it’s entirely subjective and to state 100 neutrals wouldn’t have give Bidwell MOM but people who went to the game did is an odd thing to say

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Fuck off with the victim act.

Either stop with your shit or you're gone again. I don't care who has said what to you, you know full well what you're doing.

Knockout Fighting GIF by Premier Boxing Champions

slowpoke

On the subject of the match, I missed the first goal because of having to stand up to let some dickheads past who probably walked round the stadium looking for their seat about 3 times. Across every block directly through the rows waving their tickets about saying they can't find it. It was about 5 blocks away.

Then shit loads of people fucked off on half hour and came back on about 60 minutes.
Gets right on my threepenny bits, I sit on the end row block 15 and it’s a continual line, up and down the aisle, have a drink yes but I suggest some start wearing incontinence pads.
A move for me next year.

baldy

Gets right on my threepenny bits, I sit on the end row block 15 and it’s a continual line, up and down the aisle, have a drink yes but I suggest some start wearing incontinence pads.
A move for me next year.

There were about 4 or 5 thick chavs sitting in front of us who were more bothered about talking to each other,taking shit selfies & constantly moving around & swapping seats than watching the match - fucking mouth breathers

Users who are viewing this thread