Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Birmingham City Match Thread - Saturday 29th Apr (1 Viewer)

Grendel

You also said for us to get top 6 he would need to be bombed out.

He had a good game yesterday.

You got it wrong with him from the start.

No I didn’t - generally he’s been poor nowhere near the level we need - funny how you accuse others of targeting you and cry like a baby and then…

PVA

No I didn’t - generally he’s been poor nowhere near the level we need - funny how you accuse others of targeting you and cry like a baby and then…

Yes you did. He's far better than you give him credit for and I think virtually everyone disagrees with your view of him.

Can you point out where I've accused others of targeting me or where I've cried like a baby?

Grendel

Yes you did. He's far better than you give him credit for and I think virtually everyone disagrees with your view of him.

Can you point out where I've accused others of targeting me or where I've cried like a baby? Weird.

many posters concur with my view on him - in fact many have been far more vocal than me on his abject performances - still according to you I don’t like him as he’s black. You said that didn’t you?

It’s a shame as this morning the conversations has been broadly sensible and now you are here and trying to cause an argument.

PVA

many posters concur with my view on him - in fact many have been far more vocal than me on his abject performances

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hertsccfc

Bidwell was excellent yesterday, arguably MOTM.
I didn't see this at all. It's weird that the anti BNC and JWE brigade have now decided Bidwell is so good every week. He made a rash tackle early on which he was lucky to get away with, Chang was beating him consistently and was ponderous going forward at times.

How you can think he played better than McFadzean, Doyle or BNC is beyond me. Kelly was amazing too.

Sick Boy

I didn't see this at all. It's weird that the anti BNC and JWE brigade have now decided Bidwell is so good every week. He made a rash tackle early on which he was lucky to get away with, Chang was beating him consistently and was ponderous going forward at times.

How you can think he played better than McFadzean, Doyle or BNC is beyond me. Kelly was amazing too.
I said arguably - he's also played in more or less every game this season for us, so is clearly rated.

covcity4life

Sickboy is grendels cuck these days

Shame he used to be a good poster when he was his own man. Now he is just a boosh

clint van damme

I don't understand. We have benefitted from many good performances from him not just yesterday.

True to a point, but there's been a marked improvement lately which in my opinion is down to the coaching he's received here and the minutes we've given him on the pitch.
Someone else is going to get the benefit of that next season, (unless he comes here again).

Obviously not an issue that's exclusive to us but it an be a bit frustrating.
Especially as we seem to be perennially looking to bring in wing backs every close season.

Nick

Administrator

It was a great tackle to be fair.

Tommo1993

All day Friday and yesterday morning I felt the same assured certainty of a win as I did before the final versus Exeter. Considering that gap in time, it obviously doesn’t happen much.

procdoc

I cant imagine Jay da silva will be much of an upgrade on bidwell if at all if we don't go up.. I'd be looking to keep bidwell
Can’t we take Josh Dasilva instead?! Joking aside I haven’t seen enough of Jay Dasilva to decide if he’d be a good addition or not

Astute

True to a point, but there's been a marked improvement lately which in my opinion is down to the coaching he's received here and the minutes we've given him on the pitch.
Someone else is going to get the benefit of that next season, (unless he comes here again).

Obviously not an issue that's exclusive to us but it an be a bit frustrating.
Especially as we seem to be perennially looking to bring in wing backs every close season.
The exact problem with young loans from Prem clubs. Most of the time if we want to keep them they are kept or sent to a higher club.

At least we're becoming that higher club and play the way they want their players to learn.

Hertsccfc

The exact problem with young loans from Prem clubs. Most of the time if we want to keep them they are kept or sent to a higher club.

At least we're becoming that higher club and play the way they want their players to learn.
We've done very well out of Doyle, BNC and JWE. Wouldn't be where we are without them.

Hertsccfc

Sickboy is grendels cuck these days

Shame he used to be a good poster when he was his own man. Now he is just a boosh
Ask 100 neutrals to watch yesterday's match I doubt one would say Bidwell was motm. For me it was Fads, but Doyle, BNC, Eccles, Gyokeres or Kelly would be reasonable shouts.

Users who are viewing this thread