Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread - Tuesday 1st Nov (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Coventry City vs Blackburn Rovers match, tactics and predictions :)

sylus

where will the game be played, at the CBS i will be there,anywhere else i won't be.

Last edited:

Philosorapter

Attachments

• 16.0.2.gif
    16.0.2.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 16.0.4.PNG
    16.0.4.PNG
    90 KB · Views: 34

slowpoke

Going to depend on fitness levels, looking yesterday Bidwell & Panzo looked completely whacked and in fairness I think both did well to play.
Then there’s Rose, Eccles, With a fully fit squad think we can beat Blackburn but we need that fit squad.

no_loyalty

Hopefully the players who had the virus yesterday will have recovered by Tuesday, however the players who were ok yesterday might get the virus in the next couple of days.

slowpoke

I’ve not jumped on the knocking Ben Wilson bandwagon but his overall performance yesterday was terrible. He bred no confidence in his beleaguered defence shocking throwing distribution, not coming for milk and drink crosses to relieve his defenders, kicking awful from the deck or his hands I think
Robins needs to look at his goalkeeping position again.

Paxman II

All depends on recovery time. Vik and O'Hare will give them problems all night, and Palmer is gettng better and better. Hopefully Rose is fit. Looks tough on paper now but this is CCFC we are talking about.

Otis

All depends on recovery time. Vik and O'Hare will give them problems all night, and Palmer is gettng better and better. Hopefully Rose is fit. Looks tough on paper now but this is CCFC we are talking about.
Rose? Why have you never mentioned him before? 🤔

pusbccfc

4-0 to Blackburn with 3 goals conceded due to Ben Wilson playing long ball to O'Hare.

Attendance 4100. 550 Blackburn.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Fuck knows, Im gonna call a 4-0 but not sure which way. As Im expecting it to go to Blackburn, but then if everyone is thinking we’re gonna get hammered the CCFC way is to end up having a worldie of a game

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Think it will be played at Walsall.

Have you seen the pitch at Walsall, at the moment it has be the worst in the EFL and that's with only one team playing on it.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

At the moment we've no idea who will be available to play or where we'll be playing (yet again).

All this disruption I'm going for a Blackburn victory by a close scoreline but a game that they control comfortably. Hyam to have a great game.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The only way we'll get a result (even if it's only a draw), will be to stick all eleven players on our goal-line and defend like buggery!

Users who are viewing this thread