Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread - Tuesday 1st Nov (8 Viewers)

edgy

Vik vs Hyam. Presumably Hyam plays on the right of BRFCs back 3? Get Vik left of centre and put himself up against him.

Dom deserves a decent reception before the game but after that get Vik running at him with ball at his feet.

Palmer and O'Hare behind to pick up the scraps of broken down attacks

Greggs

Not sure about people saying they are going to clap Hyam every time he gets the ball.

I hope he has the worst game of his life and Gyo 2 foots him every 5 minutes if it helps us win. He isn't our player now.
but he paid for the pitch we are going to be playing on.......

AOM

Not sure about people saying they are going to clap Hyam every time he gets the ball.

I hope he has the worst game of his life and Gyo 2 foots him every 5 minutes if it helps us win. He isn't our player now.

- Two feet
- Early doors

Frostie

Vik vs Hyam. Presumably Hyam plays on the right of BRFCs back 3? Get Vik left of centre and put himself up against him.

Dom deserves a decent reception before the game but after that get Vik running at him with ball at his feet.

Palmer and O'Hare behind to pick up the scraps of broken down attacks

Usually plays in the centre of a 3 although they did use a back 4 last time out.

SkyBlueSoul

The line up totally depends how everyone's getting on after the illness last week but something like this for me. It's time Moore was brought back in, surely.

Moore
Kane Rose McFadz Doyle Bidwell
Allen Hamer Sheaf
Palmer
Vik​

O'Hare on for Palmer 60-70 mins, would rather not start him after a full 90 on Saturday. Can't do much else really unless you replace Allen with O'Hare and play the box but wouldn't fancy that considering they'll probably go with a 3-4-1-2

Covkid1968#

Just can’t get Enthusiastic about this one at the moment as can only see a loss. So cue a comfortable win….. just be great to nick 3 points

Users who are viewing this thread