Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread - Tuesday 1st Nov (2 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

Thought it was a great performance last night - 1st half especially but held on well in the 2nd half.

See a lot of Panzo love as well. I wasn't so sure on him last night to be honest. Gave the ball away a few times. Did ok but didn't think he was amazing.

olderskyblue

Thought it was a great performance last night - 1st half especially but held on well in the 2nd half.

See a lot of Panzo love as well. I wasn't so sure on him last night to be honest. Gave the ball away a few times. Did ok but didn't think he was amazing.
You do know which one is Panzo, right? ;)

Frostie

Van Hecke, yes. On loan from Brighton I think. Just looked back at a WhatsApp conversation with a mate who has a season ticket at Rovers. I described VH as ‘absolutely turd’ but he said the fans liked him.

He's an excellent young player but had an absolute horror show against us.

robbiethemole

• Uefa Europa League
  • Members
Posted 2 hours ago
Best player on the pitch was Coventrys Left back. Some player…Where did they get him from??

From the Blackburn site, talking about our Rolls Royce

edit: maybe they meant Panzo?

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Having a read of the Blackburn forum, they're an entitled lot. It is 27 years since they won the Premier League, you'd think it was last week.

They're complaining about Thomasson now. I think they need to be a bit more rational, they've got a good young side. One of the problems with a young side is always consistency but despite that they're still in a great position. They should probably give a bit more respect to the opposition.

mark82

Having a read of the Blackburn forum, they're an entitled lot. It is 27 years since they won the Premier League, you'd think it was last week.

They're complaining about Thomasson now. I think they need to be a bit more rational, they've got a good young side. One of the problems with a young side is always consistency but despite that they're still in a great position. They should probably give a bit more respect to the opposition.

Think fans of opposition teams just look at the table without any context and think because we are/were bottom 3 we must be crap. Don't really take into account the situation we had at the start of the season.

Just watched the highlights. Thought the pull on Gyokeres should've been a penalty. On the other hand their red card was never a red card tackle. That really helped us kill the game.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You just know at some point in the next few games there's going to either be
a) a nailed on red for an opposition player that will go unpunished, probably in the first twenty mins.
b) we'll get a very soft red card.

Users who are viewing this thread