Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread - Tuesday 1st Nov (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Not so much bad , we were just more like ourselves rather than sitting in

They were awful first half too.

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s always the games we’re most downbeat about pre-kickoff that we win and most confident that we fuck up.

Funny old game.

Think without the illness going through the camp we'd have won handsomely on Saturday and arguably more handsomely tonight. The issue with this squad has never been with the first choice 11, but that the squad is far too small and vulnerable to things like that

olderskyblue

Ill take £5k a week to run around and get nowhere near the ball.
Tbh, I don’t think you’re a championship fan….

league one at best mate

:ROFLMAO:

Ross1247

That was quite a reassured performance, compared to the heart in mouth stuff against blackpool. Just need to get the consistency going and we will push up the table. That's said a few areas still we can improve on, you'd lose count the amount of balls we just lump aimlessly up the channels out of defence. Some poor first touches as well spurning goal chances and still feel we are quite open to the counter attack threat. However massively happy with the performance and 3 points and goals coming from Midfield!!!

Alkhen

Interesting to watch Brereton Diaz and Vik on the same pitch. Very similar in their game plans and positions but so different in styles.

Love Vik so effective but looks a bit ungainly! Battering rams his way through. Diaz glides about, loves to cut in and try a curler.

Hobo

Great performance. Great result.

Martin180

Fantastic win!

Whilst he’s still only 19, learning the ropes and will have off days - Callum Doyle could well go to the very top in my opinion
He was hugely impressive tonight . Marshalled an inexperienced back 3 brilliantly , used the ball well and brought it out to great effect at times . Totally agree that he could quite easily be a player with a huge future

Otis

He was hugely impressive tonight . Marshalled an inexperienced back 3 brilliantly , used the ball well and brought it out to great effect at times . Totally agree that he could quite easily be a player with a huge future
Definitely. I have seen him play for the England U21 team and he definitely has a lot of potential. Still a bit raw at times, but there's a very decent player in there for sure.

no_loyalty

I’m predicting we are not keeping a clean sheet tonight.

It just proves I know absolutely fuck all. I’m happy to be wrong.

A great battling performance with all of the players putting in a shift, Sheaf was immense.

GIMOC

First half we were unplayable. Great all round performance. Second half, we done what we had to do. Watford will be tough but based on 1st half performance we can beat anyone

Terry Gibson's perm

Interesting to watch Brereton Diaz and Vik on the same pitch. Very similar in their game plans and positions but so different in styles.

Love Vik so effective but looks a bit ungainly! Battering rams his way through. Diaz glides about, loves to cut in and try a curler.

Spends a lot of time appealing for anything as well, Brereton is probably a low level prem player maybe a Wolves type, he is a player who believes the hype.

covhead1

We were the underdogs and we won.
Not an amazing display of dazzling football but a gritty determined performance..
FUCKIN BRILLIANT!!

Users who are viewing this thread