Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Bristol City Match Thread - Sunday 1st Jan (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Coventry City vs Bristol City match, tactics and predictions :)

Ashdown

If we lose to Cardiff, many people will think twice about paying £33 a ticket…..especially just after Christmas and just after they’ve been slammed for a freezing cold Decembers energy bill.

Sky Blue Harry H

Their fans are decent , deserve better than that absolute flannel
Agreed - he seems happy to throw players under the bus, is prickly to the extreme, and comes across as a right moody sod. Can't imagine he helps create a happy dressing room.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If we lose to Cardiff, many people will think twice about paying £33 a ticket…..especially just after Christmas and just after they’ve been slammed for a freezing cold Decembers energy bill.
I don't understand why this game is so much more expensive than Cardiff. Since when has Bristol City been a big name ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Since they brought nearly 4000 last time and the club have been opportunistic.
I agree it should be CAT B no more.
Can you recall how many supporters Sheffield United brought ? That was a disappointing crowd and I'm guessing that was a cat A, but I genuinely can't remember.

covhead1

We've gone off the boil so we need to crank up the heat and beat BC nice and convincingly. I think we will (sans new years day hangovers)
2-0 win for the Sky Blues

stupot07

Sunday's a must win for me. Our return since the world cup has been a bit of a disaster, with just 5 points in 5 games including squandering a 3-0 lead, and the loss of O'Hare for the rest of the season. We need something to get behind before the FA Cup break

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

ProfessorbyGrace

Could be make or break for our season, as we’re in the middle of a very tightly poised table; a few wins and we’re back in play off contention, and if results don’t go our way across the board, it’s inevitable we’ll be dragged downwards.

If MR can get this wafer thin, injury ravaged team to a top half finish, it’ll be a colossal achievement.
It’d be a massive boost if the takeover is done and dusted soon, and hopefully, a few new faces to lessen the burden on the players.

We really need to capitalise on Bristol’s issues and get a decent win, 2-0 or scrape it 1-0 to get the ball rolling again.

PUSB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esoterica

3 points between the 12 teams from 4th to 15th. Our budget handicap and the impact of that on the last 2 transfer windows is really coming to the fore now. Fear it's going to be a frustrating January and 2nd half of the season lacking any consistency.

Briles

The way this league is looking, a point at any point is helpful. Nobody is running away with the playoffs. However I do think 3 tmz would help us kick on

EalingSB

Just drove from Bedford to the ticket office to buy tickets for tomorrow only to find it closed. There are four people working in the shop but none selling tickets. I went in at 6pm before the Cardiff game to buy for Bristol City and they were only selling for Cardiff - they just don’t make it easy. Since writing this message, five other people have turned up to buy tickets. Joke.

Grendel

Just drove from Bedford to the ticket office to buy tickets for tomorrow only to find it closed. There are four people working in the shop but none selling tickets. I went in at 6pm before the Cardiff game to buy for Bristol City and they were only selling for Cardiff - they just don’t make it easy. Since writing this message, five other people have turned up to buy tickets. Joke.

Can’t you e ticket and scan on your phone?

Hertsccfc

It's much easier to buy online.

EalingSB

Thanks. Will check later. I’ve got some of those but a family ticket for 30 quid from a season ticket booklet. It should be open regardless, however.

Edit: just checked and vouchers need to be exchanged at the ticket office.

Last edited:

Grendel

Thanks. Will check later. I’ve got some of those but a family ticket for 30 quid from a season ticket booklet. It should be open regardless, however.

Edit: just checked and vouchers need to be exchanged at the ticket office.

It says it’s closed?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Gonna win this 2-1 hamer and Vik to score

no_loyalty

Bristol City are pretty awful and will probably put 11 men behind the ball like Cardiff, think we will win this 1-0 with a late goal. Hamer to wear a Brazil shirt during the Pele tribute.

Users who are viewing this thread