Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Bristol City Match Thread - Sunday 1st Jan (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Anything other than a win will be majorly disappointing. 1 to 2 points from the Cardiff and Bristol games would be a really poor return.

Reactions: AOM

SkyBlueSoul

Planning on fighting through the hangover for my first ever NYD game as far as I'm aware, can't help but feel it will be similar to Cardiff.

Burroughs back in for Dabo but other than that not a lot we can do until we get some new faces in (hopefully), most I can see him doing is starting Waghorn to rest Allen/Palmer

Wilson
Rose Doyle Panzo
Burroughs Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Palmer Allen
Vik

Subs: Moore, Kane, Dabo, Kelly, Howley, Waghorn, Tavares

Sky Blue Harry H

Anybody heard how many Bristol have sold ?
Anything other than a win will be majorly disappointing. 1 to 2 points from the Cardiff and Bristol games would be a really poor return.
I think it is a 'do not lose' game. Need to attack them. They are a bit better than Cardiff imo. Last 6 home games we have won 4 and drawn 2, so reasonable form. Hopefully Palmer will be up for this.

shepardo01

I worry about the fitness of both Vic and Sheaf after Thursday!
If even one of those two don't play, I think a point will be all we can hope for with what we have available at present.

Grendel

Bristol City are pretty awful and will probably put 11 men behind the ball like Cardiff, think we will win this 1-0 with a late goal. Hamer to wear a Brazil shirt during the Pele tribute.

They’ve scored more goals than us and 2 of the teams in the top 6

They play the opposite of Cardiff

Sky Blue Pete

Just drove from Bedford to the ticket office to buy tickets for tomorrow only to find it closed. There are four people working in the shop but none selling tickets. I went in at 6pm before the Cardiff game to buy for Bristol City and they were only selling for Cardiff - they just don’t make it easy. Since writing this message, five other people have turned up to buy tickets. Joke.
Clearly says when they are and aren’t open on line. No excusing people who can’t be arsed to look albeit frustrating

Sky Blue Harry H

They’ve scored more goals than us and 2 of the teams in the top 6

They play the opposite of Cardiff
I'm glad that they look like resting Semenyo following his reappearance from injury against Millwall. Good player on his day.

Grendel

itsabuzzard

Heart always has us winning, regardless. Head says a 2-0 loss and a steady fall down thee table. Had a great run but injuries and a threadbare squad are bringing us back to earth.

3-2 City it is then: Big G (naturally) with a couple and Panzo to get his big fat lemon head on the end of one.

Happy New Year to all.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

They have 3 big lummocks at the back. Running at them is our best bet. Think they'll mop up most of the aerial stuff. 2-1 to us, both headers !!

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Clearly says when they are and aren’t open on line. No excusing people who can’t be arsed to look albeit frustrating

I along with some Cardiff supporter who i walk to the ground with tried to contact them when it. stated they were open and got no reply. The people from Cardiff had a disabled person in their group and wanted to book parking if available. I wanted to book two extra seats had problems with taking my card details.We both tried ticket office and the general "1987"
The place is a joke.

shmmeee

If they come at us I fancy our chances. We’re at our best on the counter. If they sit off and play for a draw it’ll be 0-0 or 0-1

RegTheDonk

Teams tending to target Vic , even doubling up on him. Will that create space, can we not changes things around, two up front? Being positive but probably dumb.

TomRad85

This may shock you, but usernames on the Internet don't legally have to be representative of the posters geographical location.
Brighton doesn't live in Brighton, Earlsdon sky blue doesn't live in Earlsdon, Ealing sky blue doesn't live in Ealing!
But I do live in Tom Town, in the proud county of Cocke.
528291b11de36ddee87feab8ed5b29f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I can't get there today so won't be able to check ,but noticed that on the opening hours it states they are open for one hour after the game may be wrong (hope so we need the money) but will be surprised if they are.

Users who are viewing this thread